Specifications of Art Basin CNBA-1002
Size: 560*480*210 mm
Above counter mounting
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail:5 ply export standard carton packing or as the customers requirement
Delivery Detail:30 days after confirmation
Advantages of Art Basin CNBA-1002
1. Years experience in manufacturing sanitary ware, service will be more and more professional.
2. Competitive price, top quality.
3. Easy-to-clean surface when coordinated with vanity tops.
4. Large-scale product line, more rapid delivery.
5. Heat and chemical resistant, non-porous surface, durability.
6. Designed and used for residential or commercial applications.
7. Can be easily installed with solid surface countertops, kitch countertops, bathroom vanity tops.
8. Size can be cusotmize if the quantity is big . OEM service provided.
Characteristic Art Basin CNBA-1002
Smooth surface designed for providing no gap to contain adhered stain and ensuring easier cleaning
Showing fashion, nature and elegance Of opal glass texture, durable in use and bringing everlasting high-quality enjoyment
Standard: ISO9001 KS Certificate
- Q:What is the difference between a sink and a wash basin?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: What is the difference between a sink and a wash basin?
- Q:What causes my hand wash basin to gurgle when it is draining?
- there is a lack of air in the drainage system. they sell a check valve you can install on the drain to allow air to enter the system.
- Q:Can the toilet and washbasin be interchangeable
- Toilet with a diameter of 110mm down the water, the basin is 50mm.
Basin with the toilet position no problem, then take the root of the hot water pipe can be,
Toilet change in the washbasin position, if not solution can also be used, otherwise it blocked it!
- Q:how to find moment of inertia?
- b) If the metal wash basin in which the clothes rotate has a moment of inertia of 4.00 kg*m2, what is the power of the motor that drives it and the clothes from rest up to 5.00 revolutions per second, in 23.0 seconds. This will be work done by torque. work done by torque = torque x radians torque = inertia x alpha (rad/s^2) inertia = 4 kg.m^2 alpha = (5 x (2pi)) / 23 = 1.36591 rad/s^2 T = 4 x 1.36591 = 5.46364 Nm 5 x 2pi = 31.416 rad/s (0 + 31.416)/2 x 23 = 361.283 radians 5.46364 x 361.283 = 1973.92 J work done / time = power 1973.92/23 = 85.82 Watts
- Q:How can I get rid of dye stains on the wash basin?
- you might want to try bleach
- Q:Water and electricity budget water wash basin shower installation height is high is not from the branch up to turn
- To the water, wash basin, shower, installation height is the height of the ground height. Not from the branch up the turn.
- Q:Home wash basin faucet bad how to change
- Saw the saw on top of the faucet: If you drop the oil at the interface, tighten the tape, the interface is still motionless, you can only continue to use the saw violent demolition. Kitchen countertops do not like bathroom table, if you can not remove, you can only first saw the top part of the top of the table, so that the faucet and the table separated.
- Q:How to hand wash hand-made clothing?
- To hand wash, fill a basin with cool to lukewarm water, dissolve your laundry detergent in it (only a small amount, since you're not doing a big load), place the items in the water and squeeze gently to get them thoroughly wet and to get the detergent into the fibers. Let them soak for 10 to 15 minutes. Gently squeeze the water through them a few times. Drain the water and squeeze the items to remove excess water. Do not wring. Rinse in the same way, with clear water, until there is no more detergent coming out of the fibers. Hang to dry. Since the fibers are cotton/polyester, they will be quite sturdy and don't really require hand washing. But because of what the items are (vest, jacket), I would probably have them dry cleaned, in order to get them properly pressed to keep their tailored look.
- Q:Are we going to allow U of M to build these wash basins?
- they will build the basins..sad day for america
- Q:Would you like to buy a washbasin for a washbasin table?
- There are commonly used size, you call the carpenter to leave you a commonly used size ok ok. To the time to put pots
MAYFLOWER is a manufacturer of sanitary products including toilets, washbasins, bidets, mop tubs, squatting pans and wall urinals. Established in 1994, we are a large-scale manufacturer with factory and workshop facilities covering more than 30,000 square meters. Moreover, we utilize advanced imported production machinery and testing equipment in order to ensure high quality medium-to-high grade water saving sanitary ware.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average