Specifications of CNBA-1001 Art Basin
1.Size: 560*490*160 mm
2.Above counter mounting
Characteristic of CNBA-1001 Art Basin
Smooth surface designed for providing no gap to contain adhered stain and ensuring easier cleaning
Showing fashion, nature and elegance Of opal glass texture, durable in use and bringing everlasting high-quality enjoyment
Standard: ISO9001 KS Certificate
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail:5 ply export standard carton packing or as the customers requirement
Delivery Detail:30 days after confirmation
Advantage CNBA-1001 Art Basin
1. Years experience in manufacturing sanitary ware, service will be more and more professional.
2. Competitive price, top quality.
3. Easy-to-clean surface when coordinated with vanity tops.
4. Large-scale product line, more rapid delivery.
5. Heat and chemical resistant, non-porous surface, durability.
6. Designed and used for residential or commercial applications.
7. Can be easily installed with solid surface countertops, kitch countertops, bathroom vanity tops.
8. Size can be cusotmize if the quantity is big . OEM service provided.
- Q:Should public and workplace toilets have wash basins in the cubicles?
- That would add too much cost. Washing after you leave the cubical is good enough. You can carry hand sanitizer if that isn't good enoug for you.
- Q:What is the difference between a washbasin faucet and a kitchen faucet?
- Kitchen faucet
Kitchen faucet is installed in the kitchen wash basin for food, brush bowl, it is characterized by the shape of the outlet pipe is longer, the outlet is higher, to facilitate the pot and other items placed in the pool washing. Now on the market more varieties of kitchen faucet, many well-designed faucet of the housewife can be described as meticulous. Some kitchen with a faucet set the thermostat button, housewives can be used according to the use of temperature adjustment, vegetables with cold water, wash your hands with hot water. Some of the kitchen with the faucet outlet pipe can be rotated around, which is best suited for families with double basin wash basin. Some kitchen faucets are still installed in the outlet of the water filter device to meet the kitchen of the higher water quality requirements. There is also a more advanced kitchen faucet with a stretchable faucet, which has a length of retractable hose, like a shower can be used in the hands of the same, very convenient.
- Q:Is there a difference between the wash basin and the faucet of the wash basin?
- The difference is not major to see the installation hole of the basin. There are Taiwan pots can be common.
- Q:Wash basin is slow what is going on?
- Method one: may be slightly blocked pipe, change the next water pipe, there may be anti-water bar, check whether the total waterway block, if the plug can be cleared.
Method 2: should be the sewer and pipe where the problem, the tube down a little 1 cm try
- Q:accidentally dropped hexene in to the wash basin? suggestions please?
- Wash it out with acetone (nail polish remover is primarily acetone)
- Q:Ordinary washbasin filled with water how many kilograms
- If it is 3 kg of pure water
That is, 3 kg of distilled water
The density of water is 1KG / L conversion
That is, 3L a bottle of beverage roughly 500 ml
That is, 3 kg of water is so much of the 6 bottles of drinks
- Q:How can I get the basin out of a washing machine?
- Try something else first. Blow back up the drain hose, do you hear a burble as air passes the U ? Yes, the drain hose is clear. Normally the basin is held in place on a spline underneath the agitator. Remove the agitator to reveal the spline shaft and any securing parts for the basin. With these off, holding the basin up and hit the end of the shaft with a plastic mallet. One or two blows should break any sticktion. GL>
- Q:How to connect the water pipe and drain pipe in the washbasin
- There is a hose with a screw connector and a rubber band.
Wash basin material, the most used is the ceramic, enamel pig iron, enamel steel, as well as terrazzo and so on. With the development of building materials technology, domestic and foreign have been launched FRP, artificial marble, artificial agate, stainless steel and other new materials. A wide range of wash basins, but the common requirements are surface smooth, impermeable, corrosion-resistant, hot and cold, easy to clean and durable and so on.
- Q:My washing machine doesn't have any cold water....?
- Turn off the cold valve, unhook the cold hose supply from the washing machine and test it for water flow into the washing machine basin or a bucket, if you have good flow you know the problem is in the washing machine. If the above is the case, take a flashlight and look at the rear of the machine where the hose connects- there will be a little screen there, see if there is any debris clogging the line. Hope this helps.
- Q:How can I clean the washing basin of my Kitchen and walls of my house?
- Dry using Comet or a Soft Scrub for the washing basin it really works with lifting stains and rejuvinating the basin with shineness. Also for the walls I use Mr. Clean Magic Eraser that works extremely well with out scrubbing hard. But you might want to also buy a Mr. Clean floor and wall cleaner to use with the magic eraser. :) this works for me :)
MAYFLOWER is a manufacturer of sanitary products including toilets, washbasins, bidets, mop tubs, squatting pans and wall urinals. Established in 1994, we are a large-scale manufacturer with factory and workshop facilities covering more than 30,000 square meters. Moreover, we utilize advanced imported production machinery and testing equipment in order to ensure high quality medium-to-high grade water saving sanitary ware.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average