Specifications of CNBA-1001 Art Basin
1.Size: 560*490*160 mm
2.Above counter mounting
Characteristic of CNBA-1001 Art Basin
Smooth surface designed for providing no gap to contain adhered stain and ensuring easier cleaning
Showing fashion, nature and elegance Of opal glass texture, durable in use and bringing everlasting high-quality enjoyment
Standard: ISO9001 KS Certificate
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail:5 ply export standard carton packing or as the customers requirement
Delivery Detail:30 days after confirmation
Advantage CNBA-1001 Art Basin
1. Years experience in manufacturing sanitary ware, service will be more and more professional.
2. Competitive price, top quality.
3. Easy-to-clean surface when coordinated with vanity tops.
4. Large-scale product line, more rapid delivery.
5. Heat and chemical resistant, non-porous surface, durability.
6. Designed and used for residential or commercial applications.
7. Can be easily installed with solid surface countertops, kitch countertops, bathroom vanity tops.
8. Size can be cusotmize if the quantity is big . OEM service provided.
- Q:Can you add an upstairs wash basin when water is now only downstairs without installing header tank?
- Certainly you can..most 2 story houses I have worked on usually have the hot water heater downstairs in the garage..it is water pressure that does this..no pump needed...
- Q:Bathroom double washbasin cabinet combination size how much
- Double wash basin basin spacing should be more than 80 cm, plus the minimum size of 50 cm on both sides, the combination cabinet should be more than 1,3 meters in length, wide (out of the wall) ceramic countertops in 48 cm, stone countertops under the basin Width of 56 cm, platform pots wide 30 ~ 6Q㎝. Pots high 80 cm.
- Q:I have an LG Tromm MW1814CW washing machine and am moving. Do I have to empty the water basin, if so how?
- Only if it is going into storage as you don't want the water to freeze. If you need to drain it, use a wet dry vac on the drain hose. But you WILL NEED the four shipping bolts that install in the rear of the machine (very very important). If you don't have these, contact the store you purchased them from
- Q:My kitchen big I want to install a washbasin in the kitchen with a vegetable bowl to install a piece okay?
- In general, wash basins do not put in the kitchen, and can not be together with the vegetables pot! Not hygienic!
- Q:Poll: Do you have the habit of washing your feet when you step into the house?
- If for some reason I get them dirty I do. Like today, I did some mowing so I went ahead and did that
- Q:what is the quickest way to do washing up?
- It depends on what you're washing. I stack and wash immediately after meals: That is a lot faster than letting them build up, and much more effective. But if I've used things like large mixing bowls or cutting boards, I will wash those immediately after I've finished using them in food preparation: That way the pile of dishes won't look so scary. It really depends on what works for you.
- Q:what is a basin? and a few more Question's. Please read and try too anwer my question thank you!!?
- The wash basins? You forgot to include which country you are from but in Kenya they cost anything from Kshs.50 to Kshs 200 depending on the size. I have never heard of them being permanently installed in the bathroom but you can fill them with water and have a bath
- Q:What causes my hand wash basin to gurgle when it is draining?
- Sounds like a vent is plugged or you may not be venting well in your plumbing
- Q:The ceramic washbasin was stained and washed away
- Use cola for one hour
- Q:Washbasin or toilet sink faucet center and side wall spacing should not be less than 0.55m
- No, you're wrong.
You wash your hands in front of the toilet, if you left or right hand side of a wall called the side wall, faucet center and side wall spacing should not be less than 0.55m, less than this distance is not convenient.
That is, if the toilet on both sides of the case of the wall, it is necessary to meet the 1100?
MAYFLOWER is a manufacturer of sanitary products including toilets, washbasins, bidets, mop tubs, squatting pans and wall urinals. Established in 1994, we are a large-scale manufacturer with factory and workshop facilities covering more than 30,000 square meters. Moreover, we utilize advanced imported production machinery and testing equipment in order to ensure high quality medium-to-high grade water saving sanitary ware.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average