quartz glass plate/arc quartz plate/quartz plate
quartz plate/arc quartz plate/quartz glass plate:
We can produce the arc quartz plate as your requirement.
1. Material properties of arc quartz plate:
High corrosion resistance
Broad Transmission Spectrum
Low Thermal Expansion Coefficient
Can work long time with 1100°C
2. Use of arc quartz plate:
Wildy used in Medical,Electronices instrument,Scientific research,Optical industry and so on.
- Q:What are the advantages of quartz stone countertops and acrylics?
- Acrylic stone and quartz stone is not what is good or bad, the composition, characteristics of relatively large differences, so at the time of purchase, to know which characteristics of their comparative value to the table, or acrylic quartz. Acrylic stone as the main board market now cabinet material, processing appearance, mainly after arc the water retaining and absolute seamless stitching and special processing, which is beyond the reach of the quartz stone; in addition, acrylic stone quartz stone better relative toughness, especially pure acrylic. Optimal advantages: seamless splicing, changing shape, color variety is soft, easy to repair problems. The use of time is too long, and then re polished, but also shiny as new. Shortcomings: hardness is slightly worse, and quartz stone, such as rough objects on the table friction, easy to destroy the table brightness. Composite acrylic, high temperature resistance to about 90 degrees, pure acrylic, high temperature resistance of 120 degrees. But not long exposure to overheated objects.
- Q:Quartz stone, marble, man-made stone, what's the difference between the three?
- Quartz stone quartz stone, is a small stone synthesized by new technology of artificial stone, its manufacturing process is the result of a set of the most advanced and patented BRETONESTONESYSTEM system into production. The product contains more than 90% natural quartz stone or hillock stone, and a kind of super high performance resin and special pigment combine together.
- Q:What is the difference between artificial stone and stone mesa?
- Artificial stone: not high and low temperature, low hardness, but beautiful, seamless splicing1, the first artificial stone can easily burst nature is the fatal weakness of the artificial stone, the hardness and wear resistance is not strong: artificial stone hardness greater than the only wood and hard plastic, iron things easily on the surface caused by scratches, which resulted in the use of artificial stone for a long time, the surface will have a lot of scratch, need to restore the original appearance of polishing.2, artificial stone heat resistance task to curb artificial stone vitality is another reason: in the cooking process inadvertently, the hot pot placed on the table will cause serious damage, use must be more careful, more careful.
- Q:Will quartz rocks be divided into cast and pressed ones?
- Therefore, the current market sold a few are all Guangdong Dachang pouring plate, can buy authentic die-casting plate, just legend, and the price is very high, so you may not suffer.
- Q:Table top is marble good and quartz stone good?
- Kitchen countertops with marble, then, the hardness is good, but there is a gap stitching, it is difficult to make modeling; natural, radiation. There are fine pores, easy to oil absorption, infiltration color, used for a long time, mesa is very greasy. Not easy to clean, scratch, difficult to repair.
- Q:Consult ambry mesa, quartz stone and toughened glass?
- Have a chance of self tempered glass, will be blown up, even if the cut quartz stone can also continue to use the stick.
- Q:How much is a quartz stone sheet? What's the specification?
- Quartz stone plate specifications in 2440*700, also has the width is 750 and 760, more than 400 yuan in monochrome one, also has a 3050*1400 board in 1400 more than one, this is a common grade quartz stone manufacturers, not transportation, consumption and processing costs, the main to see the brand and color and equipment quality, the price of higher quality OK.
- Q:Cabinets, quartz stone countertops, joints polished?
- According to the installation of 500# mill line after the requirements of the first serial number, and then open the polishing, do not cause the polishing lines form a concave convex shape in the interface; dislocation interface, polished transition section should lengthen the distance, the longer the better, and at the time of grinding by the ruler to check the straightness; marble polishing, after each abrasive polishing or grinding, should carefully check to see the smooth polishing, grinding, grinding after a cover should be produced before a trace of abrasive; polishing marble should pay attention to the control of water consumption, water shortage is easy to produce smooth surface of marble burning stereotypes; when polishing along the line direction stretched as far as possible, the longer the better, it can avoid the ripple; marble polishing faster; using high speed Polish power tool
- Q:Compared to quartz stone, which is more suitable for making countertop?
- A quartz stone is better than a microcrystalline stone as a countertop.
- Q:Which is better, quartz rock, class A to class C?
- Quartz stone species: phanerocrystalline: colorless transparent crystal; Purple Amethyst (commonly known as amethyst); smoke smoke yellow, brown to blackish Citrine, smoky quartz or quartz; light yellow, transparent Huang Shuijing; rose red rose quartz (commonly known as lotus stone); quartz white milk. Arenaceous stone with mottled glitter due to scale inclusions such as hematite or mica. The cryptocrystalline varieties are: fibrous ceramics composed of chalcedony (Yu Sui); colloidal origin agate; composed of quartz metasomatic fibrous asbestos and the pseudocrocidolite etc.. An amorphous variety consisting of granular microcrystalline, often containing a mixture of other minerals, opaque, mostly flint, gray to black (commonly known as flint). Jasper is dark red or greenish yellow or greenish blue because of ferric oxide impurities. The main production of quartz crystal in pegmatite geode block; often occurs in hydrothermal veins; granular quartz is the main minerals of granite, gneiss and sandstone many rock composition. In addition to crystal, agate and other used as gems or process materials, the more pure general quartz used in large quantities as glass raw materials, grinding materials, silicon refractory materials, etc.. Impure quartz is an important building material.
We are one of the leading High Quality Quartz Glass, Precise Ceramics and Halogen Lamp Manufacturer and Supplier in China. Not only have we mastered the fabrication technology. Our strength has always been based around listening to and understanding our customer's requirements and expectations.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range