Specifications of AR Glassfiber Spray Roving for Concrete:
Description of AR Glassfiber Spray Roving for Concrete:
Alkali-resistant fiberglass spray uproving is made of AR strand,it has significant alkali resistance because containing ZrO2 composition.
Product Specification of AR Glassfiber Spray Roving for Concrete:
AR: Alkali resistant glass
15:fiber filament diameter
2400:roving yarn density
Features of AR Glassfiber Spray Roving for Concrete:
1,No fuzz,easy chopped
3,Good alkali-resistant and corrosion-resistant persistence
Typical applications of AR Glassfiber Spray Roving for Concrete:
Alkali-resistant fiberglass is the Inorganic fibers,mainly used for fiberglass enhancing cement contrete,the ideal substitute for steel and asbestos in non-load bearing concrete components.It is a new type of green environmental protection enhancing material which is widely used for the high performance enhanced concrete.
- Q:can i make decorative rocks for my aquarium out of cement?
- I would highly highly (double to really emphasize it) not recommend doing it. Either buy/find rocks or use sand a substrate to replace it.
- Q:I want to glue acrylic sheets to cement? What should I use?
- probably some kind of epoxy ..
- Q:Does lenolium stick to cement?
- Sure it will stick, just make sure you use the right type of adhesive.
- Q:Do you have cement counter tops?
- Cement counter tops are more expensive than Granite, per square foot. Very labor intensive to build. You then need a good sealer and need to be careful about stains.
- Q:What is Ferro cement concrete?
- Ferrocement is a composite material which is used in building or sculpture with cement, sand, water and wire or mesh material—often called a thin shell in North America. Ferrocement has great strength and economy. It is fireproof, earthquake safe and does not rust, rot or blow down in storms. It has a broad range of applications which include home building, creating sculptures, repair of existing artifacts and building boats and ships.
- Q:using cement in construction...........?
- Cement is produced with the main purpose of binding aggregate (sand or gravel) to make concrete or mortar. The aggregate adds to the strength of the mixture. Romans used a similar mixture to what we use today and a lot of it is still standing strong.
- Q:I am curious, how much weight would 6 inches of reinforced concrete support using the standard portland cement?
- To get the math done for this you would need the math and or engineering sections. They would also need the psi rating of the concrete and the diameter of the tunnel. Chances are six inches would only be thick enough for a small tunnel.
- Q:Final setting time of cement...?
- First is the 1st 24 hrs which then you can walk on the slab. 2nd is the next 7/8 days after which you could drive across and the final setting time is the next 30 days for the slab to cure. GL
- Q:what is the ratio for the cement to install cement block; sand, cement . and mortor creme?
- for mortar mix it is 4 shovels of sand to one shovel of portland cement. Mix to your pefered consistity.
- Q:Using CPVC cement on PVC pipe?
- I would rely on the manufacturer with this question, read the label or Googel Oatey and see if their web site doesn't say.
Reinforced,It is a real alkali resistent glassfibre enterprise of largest scale, most advanced technology and highest outupt in China. After the newly broadened AR glassfibre tank furnace with production capacity of 10000 Tons/ year being put into production, we will be the China largest, world second largest AR glassfibre professional producer in total output.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||Southern Europe 10%
Northern Europe 10%
Central America 10%
Western Europe 10%
Eastern Asia 10%
Mid East 30%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range