Specifications of AR Glassfiber Chopped Strand for Reinforced Concrete:
Instruction of AR Glassfiber Chopped Strand for Reinforced Concrete:
Our Alkali Resistant Glassfiber Chopped Strand is designed for using in dry mix systems or other premixing processes GRC(Glassiber reinforced cement). Such as drainage channels, cable troughs, meter boxes, wall cladding panels or in architectural applications such as decorative screen walling, etc.
Properties of AR Glassfiber Chopped Strand for Reinforced Concrete:
--Good liquidity and high integrity
--Excellent alkali resistant
Package of AR Glassfiber Chopped Strand for Reinforced Concrete:
20kgs/kraft bag, 50 bags/pallet, 20 pallets/20'FCL(on 2 levels), total net weight is approximately 18 tons.
Other packing methods are available, according to customers' requirements.
Storage of AR Glassfiber Chopped Strand for Reinforced Concrete:
AR fiberglass chopped strand should be stored dry in their original package, the best conditions being at a temperature of between 15 and 35, and at a relative humidity of between 35 and 65%. If the product is stored at low temperature (below 15), it is advisable to condition in the workshop for 24 hours before use to prevent condensation.
- Q:how do you calculate cement into yards?
- Your cement company (provider) can help a great deal here. There are different consistencies of concrete, talk to the them and follow their recommendations.
- Q:How to repair a cement/stone stair.?
- I use 3 parts of Portland cement to 2 parts of sand for such a repair. First take and clean out the area of all loose materials and then coat it with a coat of Latex paint. Then mix the Portland and sand dry, then add to about a gallon of the mixture a 1/4 cut of that latex paint, add water to suit giving a consistency of tooth paste. Fill the hole, let it sit for at least 2 hours, then scrape it neatly with a trowel, leveling it. This bond with the latex is about the best around, better that any sort of stuff sold at Lowes or Home Depot. Our local hardware store has Portland cement in 10# bags so you dont have to go out and get a 100# bag. Buy your bagged sand right there too. DO NOT use the premix stuff ( sand and cement) in a bag, simply not enough Portland in that stuff and a sure way to have a failure of this patch.
- Q:Quick and easy question about the use of cement?
- Q:uncomfortable slab of cement on my braces..?
- The point of the cement on your molars are that the teeth don't meet! Your orthodontist did that for a reason! I had those on when I first got my braces, and one did end up falling off but they put more on later. I think the cement may be so that your teeth don't grind together or that the braces do not touch. It could also be that they didn't want you chewing down on the elastics if you have any. Don't worry! In a couple of days you will be able to chew normal and everything will feel fine! Stick it out, it will be worth it.
- Q:How do you do the seams on cement backer board?
- Cement Backer Board Home Depot
- Q:Tiling a kithen w/ plywood subfloor. Metal lath vs. cement board for an underlayment.?
- Cement board is quicker and better suited for floors
- Q:What to do with 60 bags of ruined white cement ?
- Use the bags for garbage disposal.
- Q:please tell me the order of increasing strength of cement mixtures?
- cement or concrete. Cement is baked lime. Concrete is a mixture of sand gravel and cement. Fly ash is more of a lubricant and helps to give you a smoother finish. A basic mixture for concrete is 1 cement 2 gravel and 3 sand. To increase the basic strength add more cement as cement is the binder. To much cement and the result will be crumbly. The more sharp points in the type of sand or the more surface texture of the rock increases strength. reinforcement wire or bar will increase structure strength. Dan
- Q:how far away from the water do you have to be until hitting the water is like hitting cement?
- i think it might be around 60 or 70 feet..
- Q:if a ball was dropped on cement and an identical ball was dropped on stretchy rubber, which scenario would result in the most force?
- F=mdv/dt [cement] F'=mdv'/dt' [rubber] then F'/F=(dv'/dv)(dt/dt') if contact time is the same [not true but just as ipothesis] F'/F=(dv'/dv) dv=vi dv'=2vi then F'/F=2 F'=2F in reality the contact time of rubber is significantly higher then cement resulting in an opposite situation F`/F<1 F'<F
Reinforced,It is a real alkali resistent glassfibre enterprise of largest scale, most advanced technology and highest outupt in China. After the newly broadened AR glassfibre tank furnace with production capacity of 10000 Tons/ year being put into production, we will be the China largest, world second largest AR glassfibre professional producer in total output.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||Southern Europe 10%
Northern Europe 10%
Central America 10%
Western Europe 10%
Eastern Asia 10%
Mid East 30%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range