Specifications of AR Glassfiber Chopped Strand for Reinforced Concrete:
Instruction of AR Glassfiber Chopped Strand for Reinforced Concrete:
Our Alkali Resistant Glassfiber Chopped Strand is designed for using in dry mix systems or other premixing processes GRC(Glassiber reinforced cement). Such as drainage channels, cable troughs, meter boxes, wall cladding panels or in architectural applications such as decorative screen walling, etc.
Properties of AR Glassfiber Chopped Strand for Reinforced Concrete:
--Good liquidity and high integrity
--Excellent alkali resistant
Package of AR Glassfiber Chopped Strand for Reinforced Concrete:
20kgs/kraft bag, 50 bags/pallet, 20 pallets/20'FCL(on 2 levels), total net weight is approximately 18 tons.
Other packing methods are available, according to customers' requirements.
Storage of AR Glassfiber Chopped Strand for Reinforced Concrete:
AR fiberglass chopped strand should be stored dry in their original package, the best conditions being at a temperature of between 15 and 35, and at a relative humidity of between 35 and 65%. If the product is stored at low temperature (below 15), it is advisable to condition in the workshop for 24 hours before use to prevent condensation.
- Q:what is the hard, cement like covering that has been painted over brick walls of basement?
- When you've got any moisture you desire a moisture sealer. If not that's even higher, makes it lot easier. Prime with zinnser primer tinted virtually the color of your paint. Then comply with with a LATEX PAINT making use of a thick nap curler. If you wish to make it ornamental, buy a sponge curler and use a second colour and position over most effective the skin of the block. It appears rather first-class and dresses it up alot. Good success!! You should utilize a latex paint. I painted block wall in basement that was once getting some moisture, and did use zinnser primer adopted with the aid of latex about 10 years ago and it looks as good in these days as the day I painted it!! So i do know for fact it can be performed.
- Q:what is the definition of cement? I know the cement but I want to know the exact definition in engineering vie?
- Cement is a very general and vague term. Perhaps you mean Portland Cement ? Any glue can be labeled cement, as it binds things together. wikipedia: In the most general sense of the word, a cement is a binder, a substance which sets and hardens independently, and can bind other materials together. The word cement traces to the Romans, who used the term opus caementicium to describe masonry which resembled concrete and was made from crushed rock with burnt lime as binder. The volcanic ash and pulverized brick additives which were added to the burnt lime to obtain a hydraulic binder were later referred to as cementum, cimentum, cäment and cement. Cements used in construction are characterized as hydraulic or non-hydraulic.
- Q:CEMENT WAS POURED ON MY DRIVEWAY AND THEN IT RAINED 5 HOURS LATER?
- if the cement hadn't fully settled yet then it might hurt
- Q:Does anyone that had braces when they were younger still have cement on their teeth?
- I never had braces, but i'm in dental hygiene school and I find cement on my patient's teeth that has been there for years sometimes. Your dental hygienist can usually get it off for you.
- Q:Ideas on painting cement block?
- First use a cement sealing product like Dry-Lock. Then put on some paint sealer (i.e. Bulls-Eye), then paint. The cement floor is a little trickier. You can get cement stains which is better than trying to paint it. They do make an epoxy cement paint used in garages, but the preparation of the cement prior to applying the paint makes it a lot of work. Stick with a cement stain.
- Q:How long till rubber cement sets?
- Rubber cement is actually rubber in a solvent. As the solvent evaporates out, the rubber thickens more and more until it is hard. So, it varies, according to how much of the rubber cement is exposed to air so the solvent can evaporate. It works so well on paper and other things like paper because paper is porous. The paper is like nothing is there to prevent the solvent from evaporating. It will take forever to cement hard plastic since plastic is not porous and the solvent can only get out at the small edges that are uncovered. Nail polish is the same kind of dissolved solid, that hardens as the solvent evaporates out. In nail polish, the solvent is acetone, which is what is mainly in nail polish remover. Rubber cement also has a thinner available for when your can of rubber cement gets too thick.
- Q:need help with cement floor repair.?
- go to home depot or lowes or any hardwood store and get hydraulic cement-follow the directions on the back.
- Q:How much cement board should you put in an alcove shower/tub area?
- I didn't use any cement board when I renovated my bathrooms about 10 years ago but I did use green board for the entire rooms because both I and my bf like to take long, steamy showers and the high moisture level in bathrooms eventually penetrates ordinary drywall and permits growth of mould or mildew. So far, my bathrooms still smell fresh.
- Q:How long before i can dive on newly poored cement?
- What made your new cement poor? Did someone take away all of its money? Poor cement is a sad situation. Ya know, your cement is not unique. There are many poor people in the country, too. Maybe some of those poor people should open a lemonade stand where they can POUR some lemonade to make some money. But, I'd bet that those POOR people are smarter than a 2nd grader and know the difference between POOR and POUR. You clearly don't as you had only 8 words that were more than two letters and you couldn't proof read well enough to make the change. Poor you. PLUS ... you'd actually be STUPID enough to dive onto cement? Well, if the cement was recently POURED, you'll need to wait about 24 hours and then the cement will be hard enough to, if you hit head first, kill you. So ... make a decision about your level of injury. But, based on your ignorance about such a simple word as poor/pour, you'll likely dive onto the cement face/head first.
- Q:how does sediment compact or cement into sedimentary rocks?
- Lithostatic load! As sediment is deposited into basins, the pressure from the weight of the overlying sediment presses and squeezes the seds into hard, rocky bodies. Water plays a part of this as well. Water can allow for the precipitation of cement in sandstone (Calcium Carbonate).
Reinforced,It is a real alkali resistent glassfibre enterprise of largest scale, most advanced technology and highest outupt in China. After the newly broadened AR glassfibre tank furnace with production capacity of 10000 Tons/ year being put into production, we will be the China largest, world second largest AR glassfibre professional producer in total output.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||Southern Europe 10%
Northern Europe 10%
Central America 10%
Western Europe 10%
Eastern Asia 10%
Mid East 30%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range