Specifications of AR Glassfiber Chopped Strand for GRC Product:
AR fiberglass chopped strand
1> Diameter of filament: 15um
2> Length: 6mm, 12mm, 24mm
3> ZrO2 content: >=14.5% or >=16.2%
Specifications of AR Glassfiber Chopped Strand for GRC Product:
1.AR Fiberglass Chopped Strands For GRC, GRG
3. With zirconium dioxide
4. Good packing
Package of AR Glassfiber Chopped Strand for GRC Product:
Each bobbin is 18±1kgs and wrapped by a PVC shrink bag. If required, each bobbin could be packed into a suitable cardboard box.
Each pallet contains 3 or 4 layers, and each layer contains 16 bobbins(4x4). The bobbins in the pallet could be singly piled or be connected as start to end by air spliced or by manual knots.
The whole pallets of bobbins are wrapped with cardboard boxes, packed on the pallet with packing straps and shrink film or with multi-layers of shrink film only.
Storage of Top Quality AR Fiberglass Chopped Strand for GRC Product:
This product should be stocked in dry and cool places. The best condition is with temperature between 15 and 35°C, with a relative humidity between 30%-70%. Please keep the product in its original packing before use, avoiding moisture.
- Q:what is the difference between pozzolan and portland cement. is it true that pozzolan is better in wet areas?
- Thomas hit the second part of the question, but not the first part. For a VERY simple comparison: Portland Cement (PC) is a complex mixture of anhydrous calcium, silica, lime, etc. that hydrates (not dries) with water to form CSH (calcium-silicate-hydrates), the basic crystalline structure of cement/concrete. Pozzolans are not PC, but are simply forms of amorphous silica which can react with the byproducts of the hydration of PC to form more CSH. Typical pozzolans are fly ash, ground-granulated-blast-furnace slag (GGBFS), silica fume, etc. They do not begin reaction (or contribution to the hydrated cement crystalline structure) until later in the process... from about 7 to 14 days of hydration. Therefore, while a concrete mixture heavy in proportion of pozzolans will usually have a finer crystalline structure and higher 28 or 56 day strength, it usually lags in early strength gain up to 7 days and will exhibit a lower heat of hydration due to lower PC content.
- Q:what is hair cement ?
- It's like a hair gel
- Q:Did anyone die in cement at hover dam?
- Why would you want to know that girl. Hush yo mouth!
- Q:Cement my basketball hoop into the ground?
- Permanent Basketball Hoop
- Q:How to make cement weights?
- If you can get ahold of a bag of Portland Cement and a bag of sand, you could probably find everything else around the house or contributions from your neighbors. The portland cement is about $10 and the sand $4. You will have enough to do about 75-80 lbs of weights. If you can do the $10 and $4, then just get a bag of premix concrete which is only about $4.50 for a 70-80 lb. bag. Problem with stuff is that it has gravel mixed in with it and for doing small stuff like dumbells, the gravel will kind of have to be picked out-the big pcs. Just find anything that you can use for handle material such as an old broom handle and cut it into like 20 pcs. Then find old milk containers or jugs that you can fill and mix the concrete inside them and stick the handles in the ends of them to set-up overnite. That is the easiest way I know to make cheap dumbells.
- Q:How to bond bricks/cement in a cost effective manner?
- Clean all of the surfaces well. Then use a two part epoxy to hold the broken parts together. If you are in a cold area of the country, wait until much warmer to do this.
- Q:Can fiber cement siding be installed over old wood board siding?
- I recommend you talk to a siding contracto
- Q:Why are all the condos made of cement in Manila?
- Everybody here goes with cheap--and unskilled labor. Now, go see for yourself a NEW building going up and see the utter shambles of what they call brick laying. The bricks themselves are made of the minimum content cement. The re bar is the smallest and thinnest money can buy and the render to hold it all together is so watered down it is like a hard biscuit in texture. If you stand and watch and see how buildings are actually built there, you wouldn't live in one. Buy a lot in your wife's name and build to your own specs and mix the correct percentage of cement to water and sand. The Philippines cement formula is--One really cheap bag of low grade quality ( called cement) but as I said , low quality, mixed with so much water and so much sand and so many really large rocks, not stones it is a wonder anything there holds together. GO LOOK FOR YOURSELF AT A NEW BUILDING GOING UP. You will freak out when you see the ridiculously poor level of construction. Sorry Filipinos but facts are facts.
- Q:what is the best roof cement for roll roofing?
- You need to use Black Jack. It is messy, but that's what you need to seal the roof. Be careful when you work with it, and clean up immediately. Hope this helps.
- Q:Describe how concrete is made from cement?
- Concrete contains: * Portland Cement - Sintered limestone, clay, and gypsum * Aggregate - filler such as rocks and sand * Additives - often nylon fibers, or chemicals, to affect strength or cure time * Reinforcement - optional, steel cable, wire, mesh, or bars. * Water - which binds the cement molecules chemically * Carbon dioxide - joins in from the air to help form crystals in the mixture. Concrete is made by: * Preparing the mold or form, such as laying boards, flattening soil, stamping a shape into sheet metal, or just digging a round hole. * Laying the reinforcements, such as a grid of textured steel bar, or maybe nothing at all. * Mixing the rest of the ingredients in a hopper large enough to handle the weight * Pouring the mud/slurry into the form * Packing, shoveling, or vibrating to help settle the mud and remove trapped air. Typical concrete may set (harden) in 30 minutes to a few hours. Cure time is longer (maximum strength) and typically takes from a few days to a month. Cure may be incomplete if the cement is allowed to dry out, so it's common to cover concrete with plastic, sealants, sprinklers, or use chemicals mixed in to help retain moisture during the cure. These same procedures happen, whether it's a bag of quick-crete poured into a hole with a mailbox post, or whether it's a million ton footing poured in a single session. A great way to see this in action is to look for road construction, or bridge construction.
Reinforced,It is a real alkali resistent glassfibre enterprise of largest scale, most advanced technology and highest outupt in China. After the newly broadened AR glassfibre tank furnace with production capacity of 10000 Tons/ year being put into production, we will be the China largest, world second largest AR glassfibre professional producer in total output.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||Southern Europe 10%
Northern Europe 10%
Central America 10%
Western Europe 10%
Eastern Asia 10%
Mid East 30%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range