Specifications of AR Glassfiber Chopped Strand for Concrete:
1.AR Fiberglass Chopped Strand for GRC
2.Good mechanical properties
3.Low static,good flowability
Description of AR Glassfiber Chopped Strand for Concrete:
ARG chopped strand is designed to use in dry mix systems or other premixing processes GRC(Glassiber reinforced concret).Such as drainage channels, cable troughs, meter boxes, wall cladding panels or in architectural applications such as decorative screen walling, etc.
AR fiberglass chopped strands for GRC is with AR fiberglass roving for GRC to be chopped into certain length:
--ZrO2 content: 14.5%, 16.7%
--Filament diameter: 15um
--Yarn density: 2400tex
--Chopped length: 3mm, 6mm,12mm
Properties of AR Glassfiber Chopped Strand for Concrete:
--Good liquidity and high integrity
--Excellent alkali resistant and durability
Package of AR Glassfiber Chopped Strand for Concrete:
20kgs/kraft bag, 50 bags/pallet, 20 pallets/20'FCL(on 2 levels), total net weight for 18 tons.
Storage of AR Glassfiber Chopped Strand for Concrete:
AR fiberglass chopped strand should be stored dry in their original package, the best conditions being at a temperature of between 15 and 35, and at a relative humidity of between 35 and 65%. If the product is stored at low temperature (below 15), it is advisable to condition in the workshop for 24 hours before use to prevent condensation.
- Q:Is it safe to use pvc cement for....?
- I looked up the MSDS for the PVC Cement which we sell and it states: SUMMARY OF ACUTE HAZARDS Overexposure may cause coughing, shortness of breath, dizziness, central nervous system depression, intoxication and collapse. It may cause irritation to the respiratory tract and to other mucous membranes. ROUTE OF EXPOSURE, SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS INHALATION Overexposure may cause coughing, shortness of breath, dizziness, central nervous system depression, intoxication and collapse. It may cause irritation to the respiratorytract and to other mucous membranes. EYE CONTACT Severely irritating. If not removed promptly, will injure eye tissue, which can result in permanent damage. SKIN CONTACT Frequent or prolonged contact may irritate and cause dermatitis. Low order of toxicity. INGESTION Low order of toxicity. Small amounts of the liquid aspirated into the respiratory system during ingestion, or from vomiting, may cause bronchiopneumonia or pulmonary edema. SUMMARY OF CHRONIC HAZARDS Repeated or prolonged exposure may cause signs of central nervous system depression and respiratory irritation. This material has been shown to induce tumors in laboratory animals. MEDICAL CONDITIONS AGGRAVATED BY EXPOSURE Individuals with pre-existing or chronic diseases of the eyes, skin, respiratory system, cardiovascular system, gastrointestinal system, liver, or kidneys may have increased susceptibility to excessive exposure.
- Q:what is the difference between concrete and cement and stuco?
- cement is one of the products used to produce concrete and stucco. Concrete is used for slabs and sometimes walls and floors of buildings. Stucco is used to coat walls as a finish product.
- Q:Too much water in cement?
- it will crumble, there's a fine line the level-quikor whatever brand, should be mixed to resemble a pancake batter like consistency, it finds its own level.
- Q:Brick factory construction period to buy the building materials, contract construction costs (including playing mud, playing plant shed), small wages, electrical equipment,
- If it is the outsourcing of the enterprise infrastructure projects, it is recommended to set up "construction in progress" accounting subjects
- Q:cement question?
- quite expensive. asphalt would be the route to go.
- Q:A block of cement...?
- a store bought bag of cement is one cubic foot. A standard walk is only 4 inches thick. You can buy 3 bags of cement and do it yourself. for 30 dollars tops.
- Q:Can you use rubber cement glue on a car tire?
- Correct. Can we please no longer make a bunch of assumptions? Try slightly curiosity before y'all believe you know what is going on on. I am within the equal situation. This hose for my auto shouldn't be on hand new, and it have got to be patched, or I need to scour the continent for junk-yards with the hose still in the automobile. Thanks hyper-dog. Good suggestions. I'm additionally wondering if A bicycle-tire variety patch package would work. The oven scan is as a rule a excellent one.
- Q:is there anything wrong with building a pond out of cement?
- One thought comes to mind when thinking of building a cement pond and not using a liner, earthquake fault zones. I live in the New Madrid Fault zone area and though we haven't had a major earthquake, in the years I've lived in Missouri, have noticed many cracks in the cement of the driveway, in the soil and such. Would be such a shame to have an established pond and then get a leak. The pond liner is your best bet overall, and have it installed properly. I own an independent pet shop and we recommend a small amount of aquarium salt be added to pond water. Salt is damaging to concrete over time. Make sure your pond set up includes a UV sterilizer to keep away green water.
- Q:what is composition of cement?
- t depends on exactly what kind of cement you are referring to. Portland cement is the most common kind, and it has several types with slightly different compositions. There are four major compounds in cement and these are known as C2S, C3S, C3A C4AF, and their composition varies from cement to cement and plant to plant. Type 2 portland cement is cement that has been modified to have better resistance to sulfates - a great quality to have if the concrete you're making ends up being in contact with soil containing a lot of sulphur like in the Western part of the U.S. It about the same price as type 1, but has some other limitations. Here is the breakdown of its chemical makeup (by mass %): 51% - C3 S 24% - C2 S 6% - C3 A 11% - C4 AF 2.9% - MgO 2.5% - SO3 0.8% - Ignition loss 1.0% - free CaO The extent of chemical compounds in cement S no Compound Composition as % 1 C3S 48-52 % 2 C2S 22-26 % 3 C3A 6-10 % 4 C4AF 13-16 % 5 Freelime 1-2 %
- Q:what is cement ? this for a scince project we have to do this.?
- What is White Cement? (PDF) centers from coast to coast, white cement is. readily available throughout North America. Specifying White Cement. Color is a very important quality control issue ...cement.org/bookstore/download.asp?med...
Reinforced,It is a real alkali resistent glassfibre enterprise of largest scale, most advanced technology and highest outupt in China. After the newly broadened AR glassfibre tank furnace with production capacity of 10000 Tons/ year being put into production, we will be the China largest, world second largest AR glassfibre professional producer in total output.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||Southern Europe 10%
Northern Europe 10%
Central America 10%
Western Europe 10%
Eastern Asia 10%
Mid East 30%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range