Specifications of AR Glassfiber Chopped Strand for Concrete:
1.AR Fiberglass Chopped Strand for GRC
2.Good mechanical properties
3.Low static,good flowability
Description of AR Glassfiber Chopped Strand for Concrete:
ARG chopped strand is designed to use in dry mix systems or other premixing processes GRC(Glassiber reinforced concret).Such as drainage channels, cable troughs, meter boxes, wall cladding panels or in architectural applications such as decorative screen walling, etc.
AR fiberglass chopped strands for GRC is with AR fiberglass roving for GRC to be chopped into certain length:
--ZrO2 content: 14.5%, 16.7%
--Filament diameter: 15um
--Yarn density: 2400tex
--Chopped length: 3mm, 6mm,12mm
Properties of AR Glassfiber Chopped Strand for Concrete:
--Good liquidity and high integrity
--Excellent alkali resistant and durability
Package of AR Glassfiber Chopped Strand for Concrete:
20kgs/kraft bag, 50 bags/pallet, 20 pallets/20'FCL(on 2 levels), total net weight for 18 tons.
Storage of AR Glassfiber Chopped Strand for Concrete:
AR fiberglass chopped strand should be stored dry in their original package, the best conditions being at a temperature of between 15 and 35, and at a relative humidity of between 35 and 65%. If the product is stored at low temperature (below 15), it is advisable to condition in the workshop for 24 hours before use to prevent condensation.
- Q:What would the cost be for this much cement?
- First of all, you want concrete, not cement. Second, two inches of concrete isn't thick enough, it will be cracking to pieces within a year. Better to make your forms out of 2x4s, giving you a 3 1/2 thick slab. Use wire mesh also. That being said, a two inch slab will take 4 cu yd of concrete. If you go the 3 1/2 route, you will need 6 1/2 cu yd. The cost will vary depending on source, location, delivery, etc. but roughly you can figure $100 / cu yd.
- Q:Which is the main mineral in cement ?
- gypsum is a construction mineral, it is what makes up wall board which is used in most homes and offices buildings. but it is not a part of cement. portland cement is made from Limestone and Clay minerals. Those are heated together to make a cllinker that is further refined to make the product that goes into bags of cement.
- Q:1 cement bag??
- It should say on the bag. something like 1/2 a cubic foot? Can't remember for sure.
- Q:what means by special cement ? Example ? website ?
- *Special Cements: It is used for a special application and are having special additives like some minerals. Example: 1.Rapid-setting High-strength Sulphoaluminate Cement, 2.Aluminate Cement, 3.White Cement 4.Special Inorganic Cements. 5.Anti acid cement (acid resistant cement) *** Polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA), has been used to reconstruct bone during surgery for at least 20 years.
- Q:How to fix an ugly cement floor?
- They have this stuff to resurface concrete floors, it is made for carports or garages but it looks really good. You see it in many large department store floors, like Lowes in my town has there done that way and it is tough as can be. This link is just an example, look it up to find it closer to you.
- Q:Is cement is better than concrete to build weights?
- Cement is just a component of concrete. It isn't good for making stuff by itself.
- Q:Is the youngs modulus of cement the same for Contraction and Expansion?
- I'm investigating the relative differences in stress of cement when expanding and contracting, I understand that cement can take significantly more stress and strain when contracting rather then expanding however -Does this line have the same gradient (ie youngs modulus) as that when Cement is expanding To cause cement to contract, a force is applied toward the surface of the cement. A building is supported by a cement foundation. The weight of the building is pushing down on the top surface of the cement, and the ground under the foundation is pushing up on the bottom surface of the cement. The cement foundation is composed of rocks and mortar. The mortar is the adhesive which bonds the rocks to each other. The weight of house is attempting compress the rocks and mortar. The compressive strength of the rocks is very high, so the rocks do not significantly. If a concrete beam is used to lift a large weight, tension force is attempting to expand the cement. The tensile strength of the mortar is very low, so the rocks separate from each other as the bond between the rocks and mortar, glue, break.
- Q:Cement Statue Finish Restore?
- I assume that your stature is outside, but if it's inside that will be even better. I have a cement bird bath with a stature of a lady in the middle that time had worn badly. While not valuable, it came from my wife's mother and she wanted it fixed. I repaired it using motar mix from the building supply store. However the finish was not as good as the original. If your stature is inside and you want a professional finish, you may want to try Bondo or something similar and paint it after repairs. Good luck.
- Q:advantages and disadvantages of cement to people, or even the environment?
- IT IS VERY HARM FULL
- Q:what does it mean to RE-CEMENT a boiler and what does it do?
- Older Boilers are lined with refractory cement. This is an insulation layer of concrete used to keep a firebox in a boiler from losing valuable heat and it also protects the firebox from metallic overheating which can cause structural failure over time. Your boiler's cement has started to fall apart and the process of Re-Cementing repairs that failure, making the firebox patent and safe again for heating.
Reinforced,It is a real alkali resistent glassfibre enterprise of largest scale, most advanced technology and highest outupt in China. After the newly broadened AR glassfibre tank furnace with production capacity of 10000 Tons/ year being put into production, we will be the China largest, world second largest AR glassfibre professional producer in total output.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||Southern Europe 10%
Northern Europe 10%
Central America 10%
Western Europe 10%
Eastern Asia 10%
Mid East 30%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range