Specifications of AR Glassfiber Chopped Strand for Concrete:
1.AR Fiberglass Chopped Strand for GRC
2.Good mechanical properties
3.Low static,good flowability
Description of AR Glassfiber Chopped Strand for Concrete:
ARG chopped strand is designed to use in dry mix systems or other premixing processes GRC(Glassiber reinforced concret).Such as drainage channels, cable troughs, meter boxes, wall cladding panels or in architectural applications such as decorative screen walling, etc.
AR fiberglass chopped strands for GRC is with AR fiberglass roving for GRC to be chopped into certain length:
--ZrO2 content: 14.5%, 16.7%
--Filament diameter: 15um
--Yarn density: 2400tex
--Chopped length: 3mm, 6mm,12mm
Properties of AR Glassfiber Chopped Strand for Concrete:
--Good liquidity and high integrity
--Excellent alkali resistant and durability
Package of AR Glassfiber Chopped Strand for Concrete:
20kgs/kraft bag, 50 bags/pallet, 20 pallets/20'FCL(on 2 levels), total net weight for 18 tons.
Storage of AR Glassfiber Chopped Strand for Concrete:
AR fiberglass chopped strand should be stored dry in their original package, the best conditions being at a temperature of between 15 and 35, and at a relative humidity of between 35 and 65%. If the product is stored at low temperature (below 15), it is advisable to condition in the workshop for 24 hours before use to prevent condensation.
- Q:What is water cement ratio?
- Well buddy that depends on your concrete design, don't you think? The highter the ratio is the less strength the concrete will developt. That's why, if you have the workers making the concrete, to check them so they dont add more water so it be easier to handle it.
- Q:what is heat hydration of cement.?
- To simplify and expand upon what the other answer said: Concrete becoming a solid isn't a matter of the mixture simply drying out. It is a chemical reaction between the water and the cement. The chemical reaction gives off heat during the process. We keep adding water to concrete during the curing process so that there is enough water in the mixture to completely react all of the cement, rather than allowing the heat to cause some of the water to evaporate before it gets a chance to react. The heat of hydration is the amount of energy given off (as heat) during the reaction.
- Q:Is there a solvent for plumbers cement?
- Yes, it is a type of pipe dope (thread sealer). There are joint and gasket sealers sold world-wide. Hercules, Tap-con, Dope Pro and etc. all have sold this type of product. The older ones ALWAYS dried to a cement like seal. There is no solvent available for this issue. Unfortunately, if an old version was used, you only have 2 options available. 1. You can use your torch to heat and loosen the product form the valve. The real problem here is that if you are using the type of valve you posted in the picture, you run the great risk of permanently ruining the valve anyway. 2. Simply cut behind the valve and solder in a new one. Use the tape thread sealer and off you go. This is BY FAR the best option. Write to me if you have any questions. I'll be happy to help anytime. EDIT: Bill, Here's the issue. The pipe dope usually remains somewhat flexible for a long time. However, penetrating oil will not do the job. If you have a Monkey wrench, vice grip or a slip wrench (aka Channel) you have a good chance. You can heat the joint with a hair dryer. This may soften it enough. Hold the valve firm, with one of the above in one hand, and loosen the nut with the other. Vice grips work best to hold the valve steady. There are other options if this fails to work for you. One is to cut the feed line, and splice a new one on (using compresion fittings or a pipe splice). The best option is to turn the water off to the valve, cut the pipe below/behind it, and solder a new one on. If you are worried about soldering, buy a tool and die thread maker (inexpensive), create new thread and screw a new valve into place. If you are inexperienced at this, the soldering option is best. Vote for me, and feel free to write again should you have any questions. The return mail option did not work.
- Q:What s d chemical composition of lime and cement?
- which lime? limestone is CaCO3, Quick lime is CaO and slaked lime is Ca(OH)2 chemical composition of cement? this is a stupid question. Cement is a mixture of not precisely known composition, as different compositions are required for different applications. But, as an example, here's a breakdown of the chemical formulas used in portland cement. It consists of five compounds as listed below. 50% - Tricalcium silicate - Ca3SiO5 or 3CaO.SiO2 25% - Dicalcium silicate - Ca2SiO4 or 2CaO.SiO2 10% - Tricalcium aluminate - Ca3Al2O6 or 3CaO .Al2O3 10% - Tetracalcium aluminoferrite - Ca4Al2Fe2O10 or 4CaO.Al2O3.Fe2O3 5% - Gypsum - CaSO4.2H2O
- Q:calculate quantity of cement needed?
- you're able to calculate the quantity of your floor assume a a million sq. meter section and assume the thickness is .3 mm (not .2) the quantity could then be = 0.0003 m x a million m x 1m = 0.0003 cubic meters Volumetricly, you elect for a million/4 area concrete + 3/4 components sand to equivalent 0.0003 cubic meters. The concrete quantity could then be 0.000075 cubic meters concrete consistent with a million sq. meter of floor (at .3 mm thickness).... or seventy 5 cubic centimeters consistent with squaremeter The density of Portland cement is approximately 3 g consistent with cubic centimeter consequently 3 g/cm3 * seventy 5 cm3 = 225 grams or 0.225 kg of cement consistent with sq. meter of floor
- Q:How many days does it take a quick sand cement to achieve its' strength on a building, bridge.?
- Q:How do geologists tell the difference between natural and artificial (e.g. cement) rocks?
- Cement/concrete has a distinctive appearance and chemical composition. That said certain brescias might fool you.
- Q:do all towns ask for a road bond to bring a cement truck in?
- Bonds are not insurance. What they are asking for is that you provide a bond to promise to pay up to $5000.00 if the cement truck damages the roads it is travelling on. You go to a bonding company (sometimes your insurance company will provide the bond), pay them a fee for providing the bond and have the work done. If the truck damages a road, the bonding company will pay out up to $5000.00 for the damage, then you will have to reimburse the bonding company for it's outlay. Bonds are NOT insurance.
- Q:How Reliable is hydraulic Cement?
- Due to the pumice used, Ancient Roman concrete was a hydraulic cement and those structures are still standing. Ancient Chinese concrete was also a hydraulic cement due to the sticky rice used and those structures are proving difficult to demolish with modern equipment plus the sticky rice makes them ductile so they flex with Earthquakes. Ancient Chinese ships often used cement to strengthen wood which may be why they are reported to have made wooden ships as large as 400 feet long when the longest relatively modern wooden ship in the west was about 200 feet and required iron bracing. The BP well that leaked in the Gulf was finally sealed with hydraulic cement. Make sure you know how to prepare and cure the cement properly.
- Q:Help with ceiling repair, gray cement board?
- That sounds like plaster. Plaster is put on in several layers of different substances. Some can be gray. It can not be cement board, that is way too difficult to work with to put into a living room. It is only used in a bathtub/shower or laundry area. If it not cracked, I would not put in ceiling tiles because I think they look cheesy. You can sand it smooth and paint it or put on new texture. Why did you take the texture off? Was it only because it was chipping off. I have seen paint chip off of plaster after a lot of years. I have also seen some of the various layers of the plaster chip off or even disentegrate. That usually happens after damage over a long period of time. I had a layer of drywall installed over the ceiling on one house for cosmetic purposes. Actually, when I say over, it really was physically under the original ceiling, but we use the term over to denote the fact that there was somthing there already.
Reinforced,It is a real alkali resistent glassfibre enterprise of largest scale, most advanced technology and highest outupt in China. After the newly broadened AR glassfibre tank furnace with production capacity of 10000 Tons/ year being put into production, we will be the China largest, world second largest AR glassfibre professional producer in total output.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||Southern Europe 10%
Northern Europe 10%
Central America 10%
Western Europe 10%
Eastern Asia 10%
Mid East 30%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range