AR Glass Fiber Roving
AR glass fiber roving is mainly designed for use in the manufacture of GRC composites by the manual spray method. It is designed for optimum processability. It is used in the manufacture of GRC architectural panels and other building elements, civil engineering and infrastructure components.
Technical Data of AR Glassfiber Roving :
AR GLASSFIBER SPRAY ROVING
IN CONPLIANCE WITH JC/T 572-2002
Pallet Packaging of AR Glassfiber Roving:
Each pallet has 3 or 4 levels ,16rolls /level.
The complete pallet is enclosed in polythene and identified with two labels.
Level per pallet
Total number of cheese
Storage of AR Glassfiber Roving:
AR GLASSFIBRE SPRAY ROVING should be stored dry in their original packaging, the best conditions being at a temperature of between 15°C-35°C and at a relative humidity of between 35% - 65%. If the product is stored at low temperature (below 15°C) it is advisable to condition in the workshop for 24 hours before use to prevent condensation.
- Q:Should Durarock be cemented to the subfloor and 11/2" roofing nails used instead of screws to set?
- Are you sure that's what he said? Durarock pretty much IS cement. There's no need to cement it to the floor. I would use screws, but I guess as long as he uses LOTS of roofing nails, that would work too.
- Q:cement mixture problem?
- a) Let the amount of 89% cement mixture used be X tons Then the amount of 20% cement mixture used will be ( 10 - X) tons 0.89X + 0.20 ( 10 - X) = 10* 0.476 0.89X + 2 - 0.20X = 4.76 0.69X = 2.76 X = 2.76 / 0.69 = 4 ANSWER 4 tons of 89% mixture and 6 tons of 20% mixture
- Q:can sperm make cement?
- well there isn't any way to be delicate about this you may just become a little crusty is all but no you wont make cement
- Q:Whats best to put on the bottom of an aviary? Rocks? Bark chips? Cement?
- Defintely Cement .. or use cement patio blocks if you do not want to deal with mixing cement.. also if you do mix it remove your bird while it cures until its dry.... A solid cement floor is best because its soooooooo easy to clean and disinfect.. also helps wear toe nails down on birds with nails,.. IF you are going to use the blocks..I recommend getting a package of little tykes blue playroom floor tiles.. they are a durable washable foam product... you can cut them to fit and place them over the patio blocks .. this eliminates the cracks between the cement blocks that will catch poop and food and be trouble to keep clean.. Also since they are washable you can take them out and disinfect put right back in.. nd just wipe off in between.. They also provide a cushon.. and the blue color will intrigue your bird and be calming.. Also not slippery if it gets wet. Easier on the feet than gravel. The tiles come in packs of 4 tiles that fit together and cover about 16 sq ft for about 15-20.00 a pack... VERY durable.. I dont recommend any other brand than Little Tykes or Step Two... the other brands are not ok for all pets and also not as durable... we have a lot of experience with these tiles! To get your bird to got o the bottom of the cage using cement or patio blocks with covering The covering alone will invite him down.. birds like clean soft places to hang out... Put a mirror up down there ,,use a bird mirror or a non breakable locker mirror and secure it WELL tot he side of the aviary. Also a shallow pan,..or saucer of water big enough forhte bird to hop aroun d in is good as well... like a plastic base for a plant pot.. never use the ceramic or clay pot bases though.. only plastic clean and put fresh water in daily. She may not go to the bottom now because of the mouse and may know its not ok to do.. You dont want her to the bottom in dirt anyway.. need to have a clean disinfectable surface.. Good Luck Wismom
- Q:How to mix portland limestone cement?
- you do know that if it is just a bag of portland cement , you need to add sand and possibly gravel to your mix...
- Q:Current rates for cement,steels,tiles,workers fee?
- sophisticated thing lookup at yahoo and bing that can help
- Q:how do I fix the cement job my husband did?
- Paint it or you can try redoing it. Possibly try stamping it and then painting. Hope that helps!
- Q:Mixing sand and cement?
- A standard mortar is made of cement:sand:water, keep them at the ratio: 1:3:0.5, by weight, thus you will get a good quality.
- Q:I need to relate cement with technology...?
- Well, you see, good cement/technology is strong, and much better and more useful things can be bulit upon it, but weak cement/technology doesn't last long, and nothing good can be built on it.
- Q:How many bags of cement do you have in 1 cubic meter of concrete mixed in the ratio 1:4:8?
- 1 bag of cement contains 1ft^3. divide 1 cubic meter into 13 parts. 1 part cement, 4 parts fine aggregate and 8 parts course aggregate. 1cubic meters of concrete/13= 0.0769 cubic meters Since cement is only 1 part then you will need 0.0769 cubic meters of cement. 0.0769m^3 ( 3.39ft/1m)^3= 2.996 ft^3 of cement Therefore you would need 3 bags of cement for a cubic meter of concrete.
Confiber, a well-known enterprise specializes in the manufacturer of Alkaline-resistant glass fiber. Our business scope mainly includes: Alkali-resistant spray Roving, Alkali-resistant chopped strand, Alkali-resistant glass fiber scrim, etc.
Our company takes "quality first, credit supreme, to be No.1" as quality principle and welcome to cooperate with parnters all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 30 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port, China
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range