AR Fiberglass Chopped Strand Used For Concrete
Chopped Glass Fiber for nylon was cut from E-glass roving,treated by silane-based coupling agent and special sizing formula, has good compatibility and dispersion with thermoplastics polyamide
chopped strand for polyamide with property:high integrity
chopped strand for polyamide with property:easy flowing,
chopped strand for polyamide with property:good processing,
chopped strand for polyamide with property:low discoloration
chopped strand for polyamide with property:good mechanical properties.
Type of glass
Size content %
0.60 ± 0.15
Filament diameter (µ)
Moisture content %
Chopped length (mm)
Resin compatibility: Polyester and expoxy resins
Product features: Excellent weaving property
Excellent mechanical properties of composite products
Typical applications: Light weight fabrics and multiaxial fabrics
1. Has a large professional malnufacturer'sstrong support
2. Has been in terms of size, technology, markets and profitability in a leading position
3. We are confident that you will be satisfied with our services and wide range of products with good quality.
4. We attaches great importanc to customers' satisfaction, so we offer discounts and incentives to our customers frequently throughout year.
- Q:Is cement cheaper than wood?
- Cement no, But cement block is cheaper but it ugly.
- Q:how can we check fineness of portland cement?
- There is a physical property called the fineness modulus: But is does apply to cement because cement is a too fine powder. Typically for fine aggregates in concrete, the fineness modulus should be between 2.3 and 3.11. The FM is obtained by adding the cumulative weight percentages retained on the no. 4 sieve, no. 8, no. 16, no. 30, no. 50, and no. 100, and dividing the sum by 100. You can also check what ASTM C-150 says about portland cement.
- Q:VINYL CEMENT? FLAMMABLE?
- Define 'smoke out of.' I'm not sure what the auto-ignition temperature of the vinyl cement you're using is, there's probably an MSDS sheet on it available from the manufacturer. Depending on how much you're using, I'd be more worried about breaking down the cement with heat and inhaling any off-gassing/fumes. But its probably fine. EDIT: Also, vinyl cement probably won't work. The vinyl cements I'm familiar with use a chemical reaction with the vinyl to create heat and fuse/melt the two pieces of vinyl together. Since glass isn't vinyl, it probably won't hold (for very long, at least).
- Q:can you put hydraulic cement over a painted cracking cement wall?
- That sounds more time consuming than just scraping off the peeling paint..... Here's 1 problem w/your approach, latex paint dries so fast that it actually creates a vacuum effect in doing so, which means that as it dries it'll pull off the surface anything that's not firmly attached, which is why prep work's so important to longevity. You won't immediately notice this happening, but w/the passage of time you'll be back to the peeling wall in spades. I've never heard of skim-coating w/hydraulic cement, but I've done plenty of patching plaster walls w/plaster of paris, what immediately comes to mind are the inherent problems w/working in a medium that sets up so quickly, I can't imagine how you'd get a whole wall covered looking even satisfactory (but I'm pretty picky, I figure when people are paying me I'm obliged to do a better job than they could've) w/out going insane in the process. I learned the trick to plaster, but I don't know the chemistry of hydraulic cement well enough to find a retardant for it. Anyways, I know prep-work sucks, but often it's just easiest to do it get it over with (start w/a stiff putty knife, by the way) rather than inventing a new process having to deal w/a long string of learning curves as you go. The first question that came to mind w/your question is have you ever skim-coated anything before so that you'd have even a vague idea of what you're getting yourself into potentially, but if you must create, than by all means go forth!
- Q:Crack in cement floor of ranch?
- I am interested about it. But it is the same questions of me. What's the solution of that.
- Q:how bad is cement dust for you?
- i like tiny's answer... though, i don't do that stuff... concrete is very bad for you. not QUITE as bad as asbestos, but damned close to it. you can get emphysema, lung cancer, CONCRETE OPHTHALMIA etc etc from prolonged exposure, just like you can get concrete poisoning from laying wet concrete and not washing it off of you. i'd find a new line of work and do something to clean out your lungs.. i hope you aren't a smoker on top of that. as far as masks go, that obviously helps, but it depends on the quality of the mask obviously. I would assume you know the difference -most likely better than i would.
- Q:Whats the difference between concrete and cement? What is the difference?
- Concrete is a mix of cement, sand, aggregate and water. Cement is a component of concrete or mortar (Mortar is sand and concrete). So cement is the hardening agent used in mortar or concrete.
- Q:Do I need to install cement board before tiling my shower and floor on a cement floor?
- You don't need board on the floor, but I do recommend some type of waterproofing for the walls, especially if this is your outside foundation wall. You can use a kerdi mat. Dal tile carries this and most tile outlets. It waterproofs and stops mold and mildew from forming.
- Q:How can I determine the percentage of chloride in Cement ?
- figure out what the cement is made of in terms of chemical formula. use Cl5S2 as a rhetorical example *by the way, thats way off, divide the number of chlorine by the the total number of atoms in the formula. so in the example, its 5/ (5+2), which is about 0.714, so in the example there is 71.4% chlorine/ chloride
- Q:How do u make cement ?
- look up Portland cement, it'll say the ratios of compounds needed. more or less just dry mix, add water, mix some more = cement.
Glasser, a well-known reinforced glass fiber production enterprise. Our main products scope involves glass fiber series, environmental protection filter series,engineering plastic series precious metal products, raw materials and so on.
Our company manufactures various glass fiber products, including Alkali-free glass fiber rovings, Alkali-free chopped strand, Alkali jet yarn, Alkali textile yarn,Alkali chopped strand and Alkali glassfiber scrim .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range