AR Fiberglass Chopped Strand Used For Concrete
Chopped Glass Fiber for nylon was cut from E-glass roving,treated by silane-based coupling agent and special sizing formula, has good compatibility and dispersion with thermoplastics polyamide
chopped strand for polyamide with property:high integrity
chopped strand for polyamide with property:easy flowing,
chopped strand for polyamide with property:good processing,
chopped strand for polyamide with property:low discoloration
chopped strand for polyamide with property:good mechanical properties.
Type of glass
Size content %
0.60 ± 0.15
Filament diameter (µ)
Moisture content %
Chopped length (mm)
Resin compatibility: Polyester and expoxy resins
Product features: Excellent weaving property
Excellent mechanical properties of composite products
Typical applications: Light weight fabrics and multiaxial fabrics
1. Has a large professional malnufacturer'sstrong support
2. Has been in terms of size, technology, markets and profitability in a leading position
3. We are confident that you will be satisfied with our services and wide range of products with good quality.
4. We attaches great importanc to customers' satisfaction, so we offer discounts and incentives to our customers frequently throughout year.
- Q:is there any alternative material for cement?
- i don't know about that but here in egypt there is tafla bricks mainly dry clay, with some hay and its used since the pharaohs, but now its only used in countries .. and the pharaohs didn't use cement of course so there is a very natural alternative for cement which is wet clay from the nile probably mixed with cow poo ...
- Q:How do I stop sweating cement floors?
- stop sweating cement floors
- Q:How long does it take cement to eat wood?
- If you sloped the cement away from pole to let water run off ,your grandchildren will see them out, in other words, a bloody long time. I found that after a week the cement seems to shrink slightly around the top ,you squeeze silicone sealer between cement and timber, cause water will rot the pole before cement, but still a bloody long time.....So sit down with a coldie and enjoy your new fence or whatever without a worry.
- Q:How can I determine the percentage of chloride in Cement ?
- figure out what the cement is made of in terms of chemical formula. use Cl5S2 as a rhetorical example *by the way, thats way off, divide the number of chlorine by the the total number of atoms in the formula. so in the example, its 5/ (5+2), which is about 0.714, so in the example there is 71.4% chlorine/ chloride
- Q:what is the cost of cement per square yard in 2013?
- Have you considered calling a company or two for some prices for a porch that is 120 sq. ft and walk that measures so long ...
- Q:Expanding cement wall crack repair help?
- easy fix stainless steel rebar with injectable styrene or polyester resin you cut grooves in the wall with a cutter (rent one) push the stainless steel bars in and inject the self mixing resin with a cartridge tool , also inject the crack with the resin and finish with mortar/cement, for a real fix , under pin the wall with concrete first to stop further movement
- Q:When doing a Science project about friction on bouncing a ball on cement and carpet. If I Start with?
- Your independent variable is the thing that changes, which is the surface the ball is bounced on (like cement or carpet, but not just one of those) Your dependent variable is the variable that is effected by the independent variable, so the height that the ball bounces. Your controlled variable is the thing that does not change, the constant, so that would be your ball. Tips: for a good experiment, you should have more than 2 things in the the independent variable, so you should try other surfaces as well such as wood. Also, to avoid any error, buy multiple of the same ball and use each one on a different surface. That way the cement won't scratch the ball and cause friction between the ball and the carpet, but the balls will have the same bounce so it won't change the height.
- Q:Clarifications regrading the cement dumping into the sea?
- Well Reverend you may not be correct in your answer. Cement is acidic. I collected this from a site. This is not the tell all to end all, but gives us a glimpse in the right direction. reef tanks are a more sensitive, and therefore need to be kept at the higher end of the pH scale, 8.0 to 8.4. This is a quote about salt water tanks. They have to simulate the conditions in the wild to get the corral to grow in a tank. The 8.0 to 8.4 is slightly alkaline. The cement dropping the ph any could have an impact.
- Q:how to start new cement industry?
- A new cement industry or a new cement company? Are you actually going to be dealing in cement or is it actually going to be some sort of concrete product manufacturing? It is common for people who are not familiar with concrete to call concrete cement which is only the binder for the final product.
- Q:How much cement should you put in the post for chainlink fencing?
- The posts should have about 2' in the ground. For a 4' fence, I usually use one 80lbs bag per post.
Glasser, a well-known reinforced glass fiber production enterprise. Our main products scope involves glass fiber series, environmental protection filter series,engineering plastic series precious metal products, raw materials and so on.
Our company manufactures various glass fiber products, including Alkali-free glass fiber rovings, Alkali-free chopped strand, Alkali jet yarn, Alkali textile yarn,Alkali chopped strand and Alkali glassfiber scrim .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range