AR Fiberglass Chopped Strand Used For Concrete
Chopped Glass Fiber for nylon was cut from E-glass roving,treated by silane-based coupling agent and special sizing formula, has good compatibility and dispersion with thermoplastics polyamide
chopped strand for polyamide with property:high integrity
chopped strand for polyamide with property:easy flowing,
chopped strand for polyamide with property:good processing,
chopped strand for polyamide with property:low discoloration
chopped strand for polyamide with property:good mechanical properties.
Type of glass
Size content %
0.60 ± 0.15
Filament diameter (µ)
Moisture content %
Chopped length (mm)
Resin compatibility: Polyester and expoxy resins
Product features: Excellent weaving property
Excellent mechanical properties of composite products
Typical applications: Light weight fabrics and multiaxial fabrics
1. Has a large professional malnufacturer'sstrong support
2. Has been in terms of size, technology, markets and profitability in a leading position
3. We are confident that you will be satisfied with our services and wide range of products with good quality.
4. We attaches great importanc to customers' satisfaction, so we offer discounts and incentives to our customers frequently throughout year.
- Q:Removing Dental Cement from tooth.?
- Did you have a crown (cap) on that tooth? dental cement is not hard to remove, id advice to go to Walmart or any store and buy dental kit, use the sharp instrument that looks like a hook to scrape of the cement. Be carefull!! if you did have a temporary or permanent crown ont that tooth you should see your dentist so they can re cement it. You can loose a tooth if its uncovered.
- Q:Any one knows about TITAN Cement Egypt?
- Looks like an International company, with operations on many continents. TITAN was founded in Greece in 1902. With its headquarters in Greece –where the parent company has been listed on the Athens Stock Exchange since 1912–TITAN Group’s vertically integrated activity spans 12 countries. * Top Companies for Leaders 2009” : 1st in Europe and 8th in the World * Distinctions for CSR practices in support of Hellenic Management Association (HMA) deeds - HMA 2008 * Award “Leading Company Greece 2007” - 2007 * High Quality Award for Products and Services, European Industry Association - 1999 * Industry and Tradition, Athens Chamber of Commerce Industry - 199 * Best workplaces in the EU - 2004 * Best workplaces in the EU - 2003 * Prix de la Federation Internationale des Organisations de donneurs de sang - 1995 * Human Resources Management Award - 1995
- Q:how do i seal cement?
- Best way is to put the type of sealer you ve chosen in a gallon ( or bigger ) spray container, The type you commonly use to spray trees or for weeds with insecticide. The kind you pump up to make it spray. Then just spay the sealer over your fresh or cleaned cement. GL
- Q:how is cement, concrete, mortar and glass made and used?
- Cement is fired blue stone made into a powder. Concrete is portland cement, crushed stone, and sand. Mortar is fired limestone pulverized mixed with sand. Glass is made of silica sand, bicarbonate of soda, and fired to fuse all parts together. Cement is predominately used on stone work and the main ingredient in concrete. Concrete is for swimming pools, walls, sidewalks, patios, etc. Mortar is mostly used to lay brickwork, stucco, plaster, etc. Glass should be self-explanatory.
- Q:How much does a coffee can full of cement weigh?
- If you can not lose your excess weight, if it always come back those additional pounds and you do not know what to do? – don’t desperate because is a way to solve this bad problem. let the science and the very good meals work for you and you will achieve that waste of pounds that you often wanted and require it.
- Q:Egypt cement price ?
- 420 egyptian pound local market 80 $ fob export
- Q:OUTDOOR TRASH CAN CEMENTED INTO GROUND.?
- The only thing I can imagine it would be for is as a rain barrel. - Is it situated under the eaves of the house? I would think it would only be sitting on the surface of the earth. - Maybe sunk down a few inches over the years. You will need a long handled sledgehammer ...and a good rest afterward. Pay no attention to jerks that go scorning and berating people for using upper case. - I use upper case as just part of my personality. YEAH!
- Q:If our new house already has tile floors, will it automatically have cement board?
- One poster is right you can t really be able to tell just by looking. If there is forced air heat, lift a register and look whats between the tile and subfloor. Over the years I have seen it all .. There are so many ways to install tile , some proper and some not.. I ve seen many types and thicknesses of plywood., cement board(s) properly and improperly used and even many good installers will do a mud job. A proper mud job is the absolute best way to do tile.. Sealer will cost around 80/100 $ a gallon.And you ll need several gallons for that amount.. Have your installer look at the job. A good installer will be able to determine what was used.. Travertine is a beautifull stone and when properly sealed and maintained will last a life time. This type of stone will start at 5$ a s/f and go up from there.Thinsets go for about 13/15$ a bag and cover about 70/80 s/f per bag. Cement board is 10$ a sheet and covers only 15 s/f per sheet. Grout is about 10$ a bag but tile thickness will determine how many you need.. If you have a slab flooring no extra subflooring will be needed. Your tile guy will give you the exact amounts you will need. Ask for a quanity discount , you d better get it for that anount of material. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Units which are paid by the business tax which pay VAT
- First, all in China to sell goods or provide processing, repair and repair services, as well as the import of goods units and individuals, to pay VAT
- Q:How to dissolve hardened cement in a plastic/ PVC pipe?
- Acid will 'eat' cement, but not PVC. it takes time though. You might need to power flush the sand that will be left behind.
Glasser, a well-known reinforced glass fiber production enterprise. Our main products scope involves glass fiber series, environmental protection filter series,engineering plastic series precious metal products, raw materials and so on.
Our company manufactures various glass fiber products, including Alkali-free glass fiber rovings, Alkali-free chopped strand, Alkali jet yarn, Alkali textile yarn,Alkali chopped strand and Alkali glassfiber scrim .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range