AR-glass 12mm Chopped strands for Glass fiber Reinforced Concrete GRC
|CCS13-12-571 ZrO2 16.5% |
| Various Tests||ISO ACCEPTED STANDARDS|| TEST RESULTS|
| Conducted||ISO Standard No.||ISO Standard Value||Average Value||Passed ? / Yes or No|
|Chop Length|| ISO 1888 — 1996||12±1.5||12.23 ||Yes|
| Moisture Content || ISO 3344 — 1997||≤0.15||0.10 ||Yes|
| Combustible Content || ISO 1887 — 1995||1.50±0.20||1.42||Yes|
| Test Conditions|| Testing Temperature||15°C|| Relative Humidity ||62%|
|CCS13-24-571 ZrO2 16.5% |
| Various Tests||ACCEPTED STANDARDS||TEST RESULTS|
| Conducted||Standard No.||Standard Value||Average Value||Passed ? / Yes or No|
|Choppability||ISO 1889 — 1997||≥98||100.0 ||Yes|
|Chop Length|| ISO 1888 — 1996||24±1.5||24.32 ||Yes|
| Moisture Content ||ISO 3344 — 1997||≤0.15||0.07 ||Yes|
| Combustible Matter||ISO 1887 — 1995||1.50±0.20||1.55 ||Yes|
| Content (%)|
| Test Conditions|| Testing Temperature||26°C||Relative Humidity||60%|
the product is made by cutting the E glass fiberglass strand and treated with special reinforcing silane size on surface.it is designed to reinforce PA,PP,PE ect.thermoplastic
1 ZrO2 16.5%
2 low static
3 excellent dispersion
4 excellent flowability
5 excellent compatible with resin
6 high product intensity
7 good strand integrity
Has the world's largest profession manufacturer of glass fiber
Has been in terms of size, technology, markets and profitability in a leading position
we are try to keep our prices competitive as per market trend
we are confident that you will be satisfied with our various services
and wide range of products with good quality.
We believe in customer satisfaction, so we offer discounts and incentives to our valued
customers frequently throughout year.
- Q:Braces Cement?
- Not one.
- Q:how many cubic meters of cement are there in a 40 kgs. (94lbs) bag of portland cement?
- The Specific Gravity of Portland Cement is 3.15 so there are 0.0127m3 of Portland cement in a 40kg bag measured as a solid. As the density of the cement in the bag is about 1506kg/m3 (allowing for the voids between the grains) the volume of a 40kg bag is about 0.0266m3
- Q:skin condition, cement, dermatologist?
- Portland cement has Lye as an ingredient. This ia a very caustic substance(causes chemical burns) however the effects do not last for years- just days. The problem is obviously something else and she should see a dermatologist
- Q:Is the cement industry in the stock a separate plate? Or part of the other plate?
- Some software is listed as a separate plate, some software is classified as cement building blocks, some for the infrastructure sector, see what software you use!
- Q:is masonry cement heat proof?
- No you need a lime mortar. Thinking about it, years ago we used to brick up kilns for firing and used a mixture that resembled liquid chocolate. When the firing took place this would then turn solid. What it was called I couldn't say, but if you have a brickworks near by they'd be able to help.
- Q:how often do you have to paint fiber cement siding?
- Painting Fiber Cement Siding
- Q:Compressive strength of cement is expressed as the strength of it's mortar cube instead of cement cube. Why?
- Actually, cement alone is just only used for finishing smooth surfaces and doesnt have any aload bearing capacity at all. Cement mortars of different proportions is what we used as filling material for blockworks, floor screeding, plastering and other civil/masonry works.
- Q:components of cement?
- i assume you mean concrete which most people call 'cement.
- Q:why can't the philippine government do anything about the cement cartel?
- If the government is inutile in breaking up the cement cartel in the country, a cartel controlled by two large global cement consolidators such as Cemex and Holderbank, two Filipino veteran businessmen have put up their own companies in the hope to break the said cartel. With the government's inaction to support local cement manufacturers, it goes to show that it favors foreign investors/investments more than its local businesses. Why? Isn't it one of the governments agenda to encourage foreign investors into the country?
- Q:if a ball was dropped on cement and an identical ball was dropped on stretchy rubber, which scenario would result in the most force?
- impulse = change in momentum F delta(t) = m delta(v) dropped on cement the ball would essentially lose all its momentum and the time (t) would be very short so F would be high dropped on rubber assuming a good bounce back the change in momentum would be greater because the result would be going back up at some v so impulse is greater but time would also be longer and we would have to know the time it took to bounce on the rubber and the time it took to stop on the cement to make a comparison of forces generally speaking we might reasonably expect the rubber landing to involve less force because we can imagine the difference between jumping from a height onto concrete versus jumping onto a trampoline I would anticipate that the time of contact on the trampoline would be many, many times greater than the time it would take to stop when hitting the concrete. If someone gives you a good response, please consider giving a best answer. This is the only reward we get.
Glasser, a well-known reinforced glass fiber production enterprise. Our main products scope involves glass fiber series, environmental protection filter series,engineering plastic series precious metal products, raw materials and so on.
Our company manufactures various glass fiber products, including Alkali-free glass fiber rovings, Alkali-free chopped strand, Alkali jet yarn, Alkali textile yarn,Alkali chopped strand and Alkali glassfiber scrim .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range