Applied White Bath Cabinet Bath Storage, We have been trying to find the best material for each bathroom vanity, All material safe and in good quality.
1. Product Size: 17.6 x 11.5 x 31.3 inches
2. Carton Weight: 26.2 pounds
Use for bathroom, hotel and so on.
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto packing box.
1. Contemporary medicine cabinet with an adjustable shelf.
2. Sturdy engineered-wood construction; classic, pure-white finish.
3. Some assembly required.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Brown Carton
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:Solid wood bathroom cabinet is not moisture resistance is not how good?
- Due to the humid environment of the bathroom, it is easy for ordinary wood bathroom cabinet relative to other materials is concerned about the situation will be tide rotten ~ people used more may be oak, it is slightly better water resistance, but also beautiful ~ How to say it ~ In fact, each material has its advantages and disadvantages, for its suitable place, avoid weaknesses that is good material. Advantages and disadvantages of everyone are more understanding, I talk about short to avoid long, said: such as solid wood (including rubber (rubber) wood, pear wood, elm, etc.) will absorb moisture rot, if from the following parties can be greatly extended Life: 1 paint the process of home, 2 contact with the ground wall at the segregation measures, 3 ventilation and ventilation measures, 4 installation attention to the details if not damage the paint layer of plastic retaining water, etc. 5, the overall rational layout of the bathroom is also very important, 6 Can be used for the solid wood doors, the rest for the combination of tiles or stone.
- Q:Bathroom cabinet of the six events
- Bathroom cabinet black list of national standard
- Q:Is there any way to turn my current bathroom vanity into a vessel sink vanity? I need detailed intructions!?
- Find an old bed-side table or dresser or anything the right height/dimensions, just drill holes for the plumbing in the top and back. Use the drawers, etc as you would a regular vanity. Remember to do all the refinishing work BEFORE you install the sink. You don't need to buy a commercial vanity. Get creative. You could probably even buy a slab of granite, marble, etc for the top if you wanted that type of counter for your vessel sink.
- Q:Bathroom bathroom cabinet is a good landing or wall of the good
- Wall is better, one is to prevent the damp, on the other hand when the rubbish no obstacles at the same time height can be selected according to their own needs.
- Q:Dry and wet bathroom bathroom with no fear of drinking water or buy pvc?
- PVC waterproof will be a good point but his shortcomings are also obvious, easy to aging, discoloration, grade low, recommended Foshan Weike waterproof bathroom cabinet, aluminum and magnesium alloy material plus automotive paint technology, internal metal honeycomb structure, the current market is not similar Product sale, this product is more in line with your requirements.
- Q:China bathroom cabinet manufacturers where concentrated
- Party Hill Group benefits the village have farmers have
- Q:Wood paper on Kitchen cabinets & Bathroom vanity?
- The height of the kitchen cabinet is not really the problem, but the depth can be problematic for some people. Most kitchen base cabinets are 24 inches deep, where bathroom cabinets can be 14, 16, 18, etc. If you use the kitchen cabinet, do you have a vanity ready for this? It would be a huge sink. If you're remodeling, I'd suggest going to check out samples of bathroom vanity cabinets. The depth of the vanity varies and cultured tops can be any size. They are always on sale at Home Depot. Consider something that is not deep and something you can live with. Another option would be to consider a pedestal sink and these can be very shallow in depth. You should consider doing some customizing since you will be both using this. My wife is 5'3 using a pedestal sink and uses the mirror just fine. I had a mirror cabinet mounted 3 lower than standard and she's happy with the results. If you have that extra kitchen cabinet, don't use it in the bathroom. It will work better in the garage. It will save you grief in the long run because as you get older, you won't want to lean over the sink to get to the mirror.
- Q:How thick is the mirror of the bathroom cabinet?
- Do not need thick friends, 5 mm on the almost
- Q:Pedestal sink or vanity in the bathroom?
- Pedestal sinks come in two pieces—the stand (pedestal) and the sink itself. The plumbing fits inside the pedestal, which is secured to the floor. The sink is mounted to the wall and also rests on the pedestal stand. Before you decide to purchase, here are some things to think about: Installing one is a little more difficult than a regular drop-in or wall-mount lavatory. Fitting the plumbing inside the pedestal can be close work. Also, matching the sink to the proper level on the wall and the exact height of the pedestal requires precise measurements. Decide whether you can live without the storage space of a vanity cabinet. Remember, to make room for the new ped lav, the counter top and cabinet are going away. Shelving or recessed medicine cabinets can compensate for some lost cabinet space. If you are removing an old vanity, the floor and wall will probably require some attention, and the water supply lines may have to be relocated As far as repairing the pipes is concerned I wouldn't worry too much as it isn't something that requires attention often. You should be able to go at least 10 years minimum before any maintenance is required unless there is an accident.
- Q:Best Depth of Bathroom Vanity?
- Floating vanities are great looking. You are *customizing* your vanity, meaning do not worry about average depths..create what works in that space. If your sink and taps fit, then depth will not matter. You can consider off set taps (off to one side), or coming out from the wall instead of the standard behind the sink saving some space too.
The Company is specialized in producing wood craft furniture .our company has a complete and scientific quality management system. We may provide the best solutions ,the latest design .most of times to creat products that make our products more competitive on the world market.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 12360 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range