Characteristic of Application Sewage Treatment Low Heavy Metal Titanium Dioxide Factory
White appearance, good gloss, blue phase, fine, soft, and uniform particles, less than 5 coarse particles, good dispersity, high electrical resistance, low oil absorption value, low contents of iron and heavy metal impurities, good dispersity in ethylene glycol.
Quality Standard of Application Sewage Treatment Low Heavy Metal Titanium Dioxide Factory
Whiteness(compared with first class standard
sample listed in GB1706-93)
No less than
Scattering power, %(compared with first class
standard sample listed in GB1706-93)
Volatile matters at 105°C,%(m/m)
PH value of water suspension
Oil absorption value,g/100g
Residue on the sieve (45um mesh),%(m/m)
Electrical resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm
Water absorption value, g/100g
Water dispersible power,%
Iron content ,ppm
Index controlled by the company Gardner of dry power
- Q:Paint sharpies????????
- Drug store??
- Q:How do you paint like a pro?
- I'm assuming you mean painting your walls? Prep work is the most important part, taping baseboards, window edges etc and using dropsheets or plastic is a good idea too. I use a ceiling edging tool that has little wheels and you just dip it in paint slide it along the ceiling and you get a perfect line. I then do corners and edges that require a brush, then I roll. 2 coats are a good idea If you are talking about art, coats have little or nothing to do with it. There are layers in paintings but the procedure differs with the different types of painting you could paint. You have to enjoy painting if you want to be good at it, and definitely practice. Good work is sincere, cliches and triteness should always be avoided, the world doesn't need another bowl of fruit or horse painting. but that's just me. Good luck!
- Q:What is the difference between a pigment ink for a printer and an ordinary ink?
- It is filled with dye ink it does not matter
- Q:What is the difference between paint?
- Paint is the wrong argument, "paint" contains "paint" but does not mean that the paint is oily, there are water-based, such as the commonly used architectural latex paint, it is Watery, also known as paint.
- Q:Artist VS Building Paints?
- Building paints generally are mixed using readily available pigments of primary shades plus black and white which are added to either an Oil, Alkyd or Acrylic Base. Depending on whether the paint is used for interior or exterior, and relative to the amount of wear and tear on the paint, it could contain Teflon for wear ability, UV filters to prevent fading, etc. The polymer used in commercial Acrylic paint dries considerably slower than that used in Artists Acrylics. This is actually a blessing, that I've used to my advantage over the years. It's handy to use a white acrylic enamel interior paint for mixing with Artists acrylics when working on skies, water, or any large areas that require blending as it gives a smooth transition. Have done this for years. Artists pigments, depending on the quality of the paints you are using come from a variety of sources, everything from rocks, to plants, to fish, to bugs, and the list goes on. Depending on the source, some of these pigments are very rare and very expensive, making it uneconomical to use in commercial paint production. Hope this answers your question and hopefully gives you a couple of ideas that you might use.
- Q:Hand Painting Vans (Shoes)?
- If you are painting Vans then I'm thinking you are working with canvas. I've done some fabric painting on super lightweight canvas, and have never been aware of any protocol re: strict ratio between paint and fabric. You'll want the canvas to absorb some of the paint, so keeping the acrylic thinned a bit is important - especially because acrylic paint dries quickly. How much paint you use will depend on the weight of the canvas. You will want to use enough to supply sufficient coverage for the colors to be rich - but use too much paint and the shoes will be stiff and you run the risk of the paint cracking - definitely not good. You would most likely be safe and get a good effect by painting a couple of thin layers.
- Q:The relationship between aromatic amines and azo.
- Aromatic amines are aromatic compounds, and azo is not but they are structurally similar to aromatic amines which are 22 or 24 are are isomers? If so, it has its molecular formula
- Q:Mobile power: lithium polymer battery, lithium battery, lithium ion battery which is good
- Steel shell lithium-ion battery, commonly used for the use of steel 18650 battery, with a high safety factor, the production technology has been very mature, and the price is cheaper than the polymer battery, accounting for most of the lithium battery market share, Laptop batteries are the most common.
- Q:What is the difference between latex paint and whitening?
- Sculpture is a kind of architectural interior wall decoration, but also ordinary residential wall decoration the most common one, scraping white is actually in the cement rough surface, with the construction of the big white powder, talcum powder and cellulose (a chemical Adhesive, easy to melt in the water) mixture of the wall, the roof filled with sand sanding degree scrape white.
- Q:The difference between dye ink and pigment ink in inkjet printers
- Pigment of the ink is more light, the color is not so bright, dye ink is not fast, bright colors, we are the manufacturer of printer ink manufacturers
Super Titanium is a large comprehensive enterprise engaged in R&D, manufacturing and sales of white inorganic fine chemicals. We are one of the main TiO2 manufacturers & suppliers in China producing a variety of high grade Rutile and Anatase TiO2 with an annual supply capacity of 100,000 tons. 'Super Titanium' brand series titanium dioxide pigments have won a high reputation and are widely used in paint, plastic, rubber, paper, ink, medicine, food, chemical fiber industries etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Western Europe, Mid East, North America, Oceania
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range