Characteristic of Application Plastic Granule Good Dispersing Titanium Dioxide Factory A110
Silicon oxide-aluminum oxide(more silicon less aluminum) coated, strong covering power, good dispersible power,good optical properties, extremely good durability and chalking resistance, good dry powder fluidity.
Quality Standard of Application Plastic Granule Good Dispersing Titanium Dioxide Factory A110
Inorganic surface treatment
Organic surface treatment
Tint reducing power,Reynolds number,TCS
Volatile matters at 105°C,%(g/100g)
pH value of water suspension
Oil absorption value,%(m/m)
Electrical resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm
Residue on the sieve(45um mesh),%(m/m)
Whiteness,(Compared with standard sample)
No less than
Oil dispersible power,(Hegemann number)
Index controlled by the company Gardner of powder
- Q:Polymer lithium battery and lithium iron phosphate battery What is the difference? Which is better?
- Lithium-ion battery Negative is a carbon material, such as graphite. The positive electrode is a lithium-containing transition metal oxide, such as LiMn2O4. The electrolyte is an organic solution containing lithium salts. Usually lithium-ion batteries do not contain metal lithium. Driven by lithium ions from the positive lattice in the lattice, through the electrolyte, embedded in the negative lattice ...
- Q:What is the difference between water and paint?
- Mixed paint is not the case, but it colorful color change infinite, despite the selection of use, the requirements of the grass-roots material is not very high.
- Q:Is the pigment poisonous?
- In all colors, red, yellow, white, blue, green, black 6 are basic colors, other colors are deployed by them, and white, yellow, red, green 4 colors contain lead dioxide, Arsenic trioxide and other toxic substances. Water, powder, advertising color 3 kinds of pigments, were squeezed into the porous plate, and then dropping two drops of sulfuric acid, respectively, the results, sulfuric acid dissolved in the pigment, which shows that sulfuric acid and pigments and other heavy metals in the reaction The In other words, this chemical test proves that the pigment does contain toxic substances such as lead. Hope to adopt, thank you.
- Q:Qilu paint and music pain which is good?
- These two brands have not heard, it is estimated that two are no-name, there is no comparable, the proposed landlord do not buy. Choose the paint will choose a big brand, big brand quality assurance, choose some poor paint, the damage is very large, to choose low VOC content of the paint, that is environmentally friendly paint, like Dulux, PPG master paint , These two brands are good, trustworthy.
- Q:Polymer mortar is a ton of tons of cubic meters. How much money is converted into a cubic meter.
- The density of polymer mortar than the cement mortar should also be about 1800 kg / cubic meters. That is, there are about 1.8 tons of 1 side, 1 ton 1500, 1 side about 2700 or so
- Q:Dyeing dyestuffs?
- Q:Dyed carpets
- I long-term supply of the following varieties: direct dyes. Acid dyes. Acidic dyes. Acid media dyes. Neutral dyes. Sulfide dyes. Reducing dyes. Basic dyes. Reactive dyes. Cationic dyes. Disperse dyes. Printing chemicals. Printing with nickel mesh, dyes intermediates. Fur chemical dyes. Leather chemical dyes. Chemical additives. Resins. Ink. Organic chemical pigments. Imported. Domestic waste dyes can be recycled. Companies seeking business and customers to develop , Cast a better future .-- Thank you !!
- Q:What is the difference between dyes and pigments?
- Pigment is a macro name, he refers to some of the other things can be dyed things, the pigment can not be said that a compound should be a mixture, which should contain dyes. Dye is not necessarily a mixture, he can be a pure compound, generally refers to organic matter. It can be stained in addition, many dyes in the color after the object will have a new function. For example, too sensitive to the photosensitive plate in the cell has a photosensitive property is stained by dyes, this dye can also be called photosensitizer. As for the pigment generally refers to the organic macromolecules, it is generally natural extraction from the plant body, such as chlorophyll, carotene are pigments. There are also pigments in the human body, like melanin what, the formation of senile plaques is due to a decrease in the activity of an enzyme in vivo lead to pigment deposition. But now there are a lot of synthetic pigment.
- Q:what does paint thinner do?
- by paint thinner you are implying for use with oils. it thins oils to a watery consistency you can use it to wash your brushes, although it is not as thorough as turp. basically,,,you can still paint with it, as opposed to turp which is too strong and breaks down the binders.
- Q:Who invented the paint solution
- At the beginning, the pigment was found, not invented. Only after the human can be chemical synthesis, only the emergence of the so-called synthetic pigment. From this point, the broad sense of "paint" is not invented. Only a narrow sense of a special "pigment", it may be someone or a company invented.
We as a specialized manufacturer and exporter for Titanium dioxide (Tio2)pigment,zirconium oxychloride, zirconium dioxide,aluminium sulphate product in China ,we sincerely hope to establish business relations with your esteemed corporation.
First, I would like to give you a brief introduction of White Princess.Our factory, which ranks one of the first 3 TiO2 producers in China ,was founded in 1955 and started to produce Titanium Dioxide from 1989.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Jiaozuo City, Henan Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port;Dalian Port;Tianjin Port;Yingkou Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||24,400 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium dioxide (Tio2)pigment,zirconium oxychloride, zirconium dioxide
|Product Price Range