Characteristic of Application Plastic Granule Good Dispersing Titanium Dioxide Factory A110
Silicon oxide-aluminum oxide(more silicon less aluminum) coated, strong covering power, good dispersible power,good optical properties, extremely good durability and chalking resistance, good dry powder fluidity.
Quality Standard of Application Plastic Granule Good Dispersing Titanium Dioxide Factory A110
Inorganic surface treatment
Organic surface treatment
Tint reducing power,Reynolds number,TCS
Volatile matters at 105°C,%(g/100g)
pH value of water suspension
Oil absorption value,%(m/m)
Electrical resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm
Residue on the sieve(45um mesh),%(m/m)
Whiteness,(Compared with standard sample)
No less than
Oil dispersible power,(Hegemann number)
Index controlled by the company Gardner of powder
- Q:How to use acrylic paints ?
- Generally speaking, acrylic paints are much faster to dry than oil paints so if you have a big art assignment that is due quite soon, it is better to use acrylics than oils. Otherwise, oils, because of their slow drying time, are easier to blend colours with as well as the fact that the colours stay the same. For acrylics, the colors dry slightly darker than before. Acrylic paint is really good to use in conjunction with acrylic mediums such as the retarding medium to slow down the drying process, as well as the binder medium (basically a substitution for water because water dilutes the paint too much). For texture, impasto is the way to go. Oh, and acrylics are definitely easier to deal with after painting because you can easily clean your brushes with water and soap (water-based), but oils, you have to use turpentine or special cleaning medium to get rid of the paint off the brushes.
- Q:What is the meaning of jade roll dye?
- Rolling dye generally refers to the white surface after pretreatment and nephrite or Wada seed material, the industry also known as roll dye
- Q:What is the difference between active printing and paint printing?
- Active printing refers to the use of reactive dyes on the fabric pattern of the printing process, the so-called reactive dyes refers to the dye molecules with reactive groups of dyes, the dye can be with the cellulose fiber (cotton fiber) chemical reaction , So the color is more solid. This type of printing and dyeing requires a lot of water, so the fabric feel softer, because most of the reactive dyes with the fiber chemical reaction, so there is no real dye on the fabric, and more environmentally friendly and more secure. The color of this fabric no matter how many times you wash, theoretically will not fade, that is, washed the color or will be the same with the new, (of course, the sun will make it some color), said here only refers to washed color.
- Q:Is it painful to paint?
- Benzene mainly from the glue, paint, paint and adhesives, is a strong carcinogen. People in a short time to absorb high concentrations of benzene, there will be symptoms of central nervous system anesthesia, light dizziness, headache, nausea, fatigue, confusion, severe coma and respiratory failure and death.
- Q:Explain how the polymer is formed
- A plurality of identical organic molecules are formed by covalent bonding
- Q:JS polymer cement based waterproof coating how to use
- Mixed with cement used.
- Q:Automotive paint spray industry, the meaning of the coating is (concept)?
- The middle coating is the abbreviation of the middle coating, that is, the coating between the primer and the finish, the equivalent of the filling layer, in order to increase the fullness of the paint. Compared with the topcoat, the proportion of the film in the paint composition is lower than that of the finish, and the filler has a higher proportion than the finish, and the particle size of the filler is slightly larger than the particle size of the filler in the finish.
- Q:Oily ink and water-based ink to print CD-ROM plate which effect is good?
- At present, domestic production of compatible ink cartridges and ink, the product has been very mature, the price is much more than the original offer, the quality is also very stable, you can understand the next days of the product, well-known high.
- Q:flat,gloss,eggshell,low sheen paints?
- Eggshell Vs Flat
- Q:How to color leather products
- In the production of masterbatch, the use of resin and the same color resin as the carrier, adding high concentrations of pigments (dyes), under the action of additives, by heating, plasticizing, mixing, extrusion granulation, Made specifically suitable for the resin of the coloring agent, known as special color masterbatch.
We as a specialized manufacturer and exporter for Titanium dioxide (Tio2)pigment,zirconium oxychloride, zirconium dioxide,aluminium sulphate product in China ,we sincerely hope to establish business relations with your esteemed corporation.
First, I would like to give you a brief introduction of White Princess.Our factory, which ranks one of the first 3 TiO2 producers in China ,was founded in 1955 and started to produce Titanium Dioxide from 1989.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Jiaozuo City, Henan Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port;Dalian Port;Tianjin Port;Yingkou Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||24,400 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium dioxide (Tio2)pigment,zirconium oxychloride, zirconium dioxide
|Product Price Range