APP Modified Bitumen Waterproofing Membrane Production Line
It is widely used in industrial and civil buildings, such as roof, basement, toilet, bridge, park, swimming pool, tunnel for waterproof and moistureprof. Bitumen is a hydrocarbon and is created naturally from crude oil. It is a useful carbon store and does not generate greenhouse gases. The membrane is therefore a sustainable way of storing carbon on the Earth's surface.
APP/SBS Modified Bitumen Membrane Production Line Technical Parameters:
Product Thickness, mm
Workshop (L×W×H), m3
APP/SBS Modified Bitumen Waterproof Membrane Specifications:
1. Width: 1,000mm
2. Reinforcement: Polyester mat, fiberglass tissue
3. Modified materials: SBS, APP, IPP, etc.
4. Facing material: Self-adhesive, sand, slate flakes, PE film, aluminum foil, etc.
5. Linear speed: 0~40m/min
1. Can we visit factory?
A: Yes, always welcome.
2. Will the engineer go abroad to give install instruction?
A: Yes, our engineer will go to customer's factory to do install support.
3. How long is the production period?
A: It generally takes 45 days for the equipment production.