1、Full series of products provides an easier access for one stop purchase
▲ Line pipe
▲ Tubing and casing
▲ L & M & H boiler tube
▲ Gas cylinder tube & pipe
▲ Mechanical & Structural pipe
▲ Ship-building tube & pipe
▲ Automobile tube & pipe
2、Main Features of the Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53:
• High manufacturing accuracy
• High strength
• Small inertia resistance
• Strong heat dissipation ability
• Good visual effect
• Reasonable price
3、Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53 Specification：
GB, DIN, ASTM
ASTM A106-2006, ASTM A53-2007
10#, 20#, 45#, 16Mn
8 - 33 mm
133 - 219 mm
Place of Origin
Shandong, China (Mainland)
Secondary Or Not
factory state or painted black
Alloy Or Not
20#, 45#, Q345, API J55, API K55, API L80, API N80, API P110, A53B
4、Packaging & Delivery
seaworthy package,bundles wrapped with strong steel strip
15-30days after received 30%TT
5、FAQ of Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53:
Why should you chose us?
● Full series of products provides an easier access for one stop purchase
▲ Electric Resistance Welded (ERW) Steel Pipe
▲ Longitudinal Submerged Arc Welded (LSAW) Steel Pipe
▲ Spiral Submerged Arc Welded (SSAW) Steel Pipe
▲ Hollow Section (Square and Rectangle Pipe)
▲ Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Pipe
6、Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53 Images：
- Q:How much is the wall thickness standard of building 48?
- According to the "construction of fastener type steel pipe scaffold safety technical specifications JGJ130-2011" stipulates that the specification of steel pipe should be Phi 48.3 * 3.6, that is, wall thickness is 3.6mm.
- Q:How can two smooth steel pipes be joined? The size of the two pipe is different (except for welding)
- Fastener type steel pipe scaffold, fastener is the connection between steel pipe and steel pipe, and its form has three kinds, namely right angle fastener, rotating fastener, butt fastener
- Q:What are the lengths of scaffold steel tubes?
- Scaffolding steel pipe standard length is 6 meters, for easy use, respectively, 6 meters, 3 meters, 2 meters, 1.5 meters, 1 meters, etc., if there is a special length, you need to intercept.
- Q:How do you solder purple copper plate and steel tube?
- When the copper and copper tube size is too large, argon welder welding, DC argon arc welding machine, of course, when DC argon arc welding welding belongs to welding, argon arc welding of brass with Wei Odin 204S welding, the argon arc welding wire for gas welding is not brass wire, this concept must be clear, the wire diameter of 2 80-120A, welding current parameters, if the copper thickness is relatively thick, with a red copper welding after welding preheating in advance.
- Q:How is the steel pipe dance installed at home?
- Portable pipe with instructions and CD can be installed, portable steel pipe of a new patent, convenient installation, no restriction site, no drilling, readily removable, adjustable height, stainless steel, solid.
- Q:304 stainless steel tube with the diameter of 25*2-3 is what mean
- This is according to the "water drawing standards" (GBT50106-2001) in 2.4.2-2 seamless steel pipe, welded steel pipe (straight or spiral seam), brass, stainless steel pipe, pipe diameter should be D diameter * thickness representation (such as D108 * 4 and D159 * 4.5); and the provisions of the habit of acting D with seamless pipe diameter.
- Q:Where is the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe?
- Seamless pipe pressure is higher, welded pipe is generally in 10 or so MPa, now welded pipe to do seamless processing.
- Q:What steel pipes are buried for outdoor heating pipes? Seamless or welded tube? Are there any rules for specific countries? Can use the seamed tube?
- The pipe material of heating pipe network should be designed according to the requirement. When the design is not specified, the following requirements shall be met:1 when the pipe diameter is less than or equal to 40mm, welded steel pipe shall be used.2 when the pipe diameter is 50 ~ 200mm, welded steel pipe or seamless steel pipe shall be used.3 when the pipe diameter is greater than 200mm, spiral welded steel pipe shall be used.
- Q:How to establish a concrete-filled steel tubular column model in ANSYS?
- First, you have to choose at least three or more types of materials. Modeling is a little complicated. Strongly recommended that the landlord to see "ANSYS in civil engineering applications", where there is such an example, you step by step, step by step back, and then in accordance with their own requirements modeling, OK. Wish you success
- Q:Are galvanized steel tubes the same as degaussing steel tubes?
- And the method of magnetic field created by means of electromagnets or permanent magnets. For analysis of residual magnetism, see table (1), select the demagnetizing method and system in combination with the conditions of the construction site (for example, given equipment, etc.). Table 1 magnetic remanence grade and welding conditions
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range