1、Full series of products provides an easier access for one stop purchase
▲ Line pipe
▲ Tubing and casing
▲ L & M & H boiler tube
▲ Gas cylinder tube & pipe
▲ Mechanical & Structural pipe
▲ Ship-building tube & pipe
▲ Automobile tube & pipe
2、Main Features of the Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53:
• High manufacturing accuracy
• High strength
• Small inertia resistance
• Strong heat dissipation ability
• Good visual effect
• Reasonable price
3、Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53 Specification：
GB, DIN, ASTM
ASTM A106-2006, ASTM A53-2007
10#, 20#, 45#, 16Mn
8 - 33 mm
133 - 219 mm
Place of Origin
Shandong, China (Mainland)
Secondary Or Not
factory state or painted black
Alloy Or Not
20#, 45#, Q345, API J55, API K55, API L80, API N80, API P110, A53B
4、Packaging & Delivery
seaworthy package,bundles wrapped with strong steel strip
15-30days after received 30%TT
5、FAQ of Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53:
Why should you chose us?
● Full series of products provides an easier access for one stop purchase
▲ Electric Resistance Welded (ERW) Steel Pipe
▲ Longitudinal Submerged Arc Welded (LSAW) Steel Pipe
▲ Spiral Submerged Arc Welded (SSAW) Steel Pipe
▲ Hollow Section (Square and Rectangle Pipe)
▲ Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Pipe
6、Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53 Images：
- Q:The difference between carbon and welded steel tubes
- Quality solutionsThe carbon steels we usually refer to include carbon structural steels and carbon tool steelsThe common steel pipe is divided into two kinds: seamless steel pipe and welded steel pipe. The welded pipe of small size is straight welded, and the big size steel pipe is usually spiral welded
- Q:How do you solder purple copper plate and steel tube?
- The copper plate and the steel tube are brazed by brazing or argon arc welding.
- Q:How to perform nondestructive inspection of steel tubes
- The detection principle is based on the ferromagnetic material is magnetized in a magnetic field, discontinuity materials and products (defects) produce leakage magnetic field, magnetic powder adsorption (or detecting) and appear (or on the instrument display). Therefore, this method can only be used for the inspection of the surface or near surface defects of ferromagnetic materials or products.
- Q:What's the difference between hot dip galvanizing and cold galvanizing? Which kind of galvanizing method is good?
- Cold galvanizing is zinc plating, the general surface is relatively smooth, no zinc flowers, there are two kinds of resistance to fingerprints and non - Fingerprint
- Q:The plastic pipe and steel pipe difference
- In fact, including the steel plastic pipe plastic pipe, but on the market all the steel plastic pipe and plastic lining steel pipe is synonymous, lined with plastic pipe is made of galvanized steel pipe internal set of plastic pipe manufacturing process, process using high pressure steam to both adhesion.
- Q:How long are the seamless tubes? Are they six meters long?
- The length of the seamless tube is 3000~12000mm, including 6 meters.
- Q:What's the difference between a cracked carbon steel tube and a liquid carbon steel tube?
- Cracking carbon steel pipe higher requirements, the general carbon steel pipe to be normalized, the fluid carbon steel pipe as long as the normal annealing treatment.
- Q:What materials are used in scaffolding pipes?
- The bamboo scaffold board made of bamboo or bamboo.
- Q:20# seamless steel pipe and seamless steel pipe 20G what is the difference?
- 20G seamless steel tube is a high-pressure boiler tube. In addition to carbon content, 20G seamless steel tubes also have some trace elements that are more suitable for use as boiler pressure vessels. In addition, 20G also focuses on its physical performance. Such as bending, impact and tensile properties. 0G seamless steel tube is a kind of steel strip with hollow section and without seams. A steel pipe having a hollow cross section, used as a conduit for conveying fluids, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials.
- Q:What are low-pressure carbon steel tubes?
- Any of various steels that contain less than 2.11% of the mass of carbon but contain no alloying elements. Sometimes referred to as plain carbon steel or carbon steel.Carbon steel, in addition to carbon, usually contains a small amount of silicon, manganese, sulfur and phosphorus.1) according to the use of carbon steel can be divided into carbon structural steel, carbon tool steel and easy to cut structural steel three categories, carbon structural steel is divided into engineering construction steel and machine manufacturing structural steel two kinds;(2) by refining methods can be divided into open hearth steel, converter steel;(3) according to deoxidization methods, they can be divided into boiling steel (F), killed steel (Z), semi killed steel (b) and special killed steel (TZ);(4) according to the carbon content of the steel can be divided into low carbon steel (WC = 0.25%), carbon steel (WC0.25% - 0.6%) and high carbon steel (WC>0.6%);(5) according to the quality of steel, carbon steel can be divided into ordinary carbon steel (phosphorus, sulfur, higher), high quality carbon steel (low phosphorus and sulfur) and high quality steel (lower phosphorus and sulfur) and super quality steel.Description: the carbon content in general carbon steel is higher, the hardness is higher, the strength is higher, but the plasticity is lower.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range