API Cast Steel Lift Check Valve 150 Class
The features of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Body-To-Bonnet Joint of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
Seat of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check="" valves="" and="" welded="" on="" seat="" can="" be="" also="" optional="" if="" being="" requested="" by="" the="" customer.welded="" is="" used="" for="" nps="">12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
Parameter of Cast Steel Check Valve:
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A105+13Cr Tool Steel+A105 customize
Tool Steel+A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A216 WCB+13Cr customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A182-F6a A182-F316 A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A216 WCB customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B7 A193-B8 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 graphite+316 customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868
FAQ of Cast Steel Check Valve:
Q1:I can’t find the type of steel check valve which I need. what can I do?
The chart above only lists out some common composition of steel check valve parts.We may provide other different parts material composition according to the customer's request or the actual valve working condition.
Q2:Which certification do your products pass?
Our products are in accordance with ISO 9001、ISO 14001、API 6A、API 6D、TS CE、API607/6FA/BS6755.
- Q:Explain terms associated with valve timing?
- HI You answered it your self... exhaust valve opening (EVO) is when the exhaust valve opens.. and the same for the intake (IVO).. When the EVO happens the motor pushes the exhaust (burnt fuel) out of the motor when the IVO happens it sucks gas into the motor to get burned and make power.. Exampe of a 4 strock motor. 1) piston goes down , sucking in air and fuel (IVO) 2) piston goes up compressing the air and fuel spark plug fires ignighting the fuel 3) piston goes down turning the crank powering the car from the explosion of Fuel. 4) piston goes back up pushing the spent fuel out. (EVO) then repeats. On a 4 cylinder car this happens 4 different times on an 8 cylinder car 8 different times and on 6 cylinder car 6 different times. When one cylender is firing another well be coming up to push out its spent fuel and another well be going down drawing in fuel and so forth.. good luck tim EDIT IVC = intake valve closes EVC= exhaust valve closes
- Q:how do I turn on a rainbird valve manually?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: how do I turn on a rainbird valve manually? im trying to turn on my sprinklers from the valve manually,but doesn't seem to work, the valve it's an antisiphon rainbird valve with two little knobs, I know that one is the bleeder and the other the pressure control, or something like that, and the solenoid has the on and off arrows on...
- Q:Help, my water heater pressure valve is leaking?
- this valve is very common and a universal fit .... with the water already off -- OK -- you can remove the valve and get a new one at most hardware stores [[ get some teflon-white tape to wrap the threads of the new valve == 3 or 4 rounds will be good
- Q:Presta valve snapped!?
- You will need a tube with a Presta valve installed. You cannot simply change the valve stems on your existing tubes. I have been riding Presta tubes in Schraeder rims on my mountain bike for years. I cut a piece of old inner tube about an inch in diameter and poked a hole for the Presta stem to go through. This has been enough of a gasket to keep the tube from being damaged. There are grommets that you can buy at bike shops to take up the slack, but I have never found them really necessary.
- Q:2002 Chevy Malibu EGR Valve?
- Cleaning it could make it worse then your experiencing now, but if you want to here's the steps. There are two bolts holding the EGR val;ve down. Remove them, and use a can of carb cleaner to clean the carbon out of the two ports that are in the valve. Reinstall with a new gasket and run the car. If the check engine light comes on replace it. I recently got a EGR valve (not recommended but they work) from a local wrecking yard for my folks '99 Venture 3.4 ltr motor, replaced the one on the van because it was throwing the EGR code and it worked fine. No more check engine light.
- Q:Controlling a butterfly valve?
- Edit: the fast literal answer is no with the aid of be conscious in basic terms. each sort of valve may well be usually considered to be a pass administration device. maximum styles of valves, gate, globe, ball, B'fy may well be manually set everywhere from finished open to totally closed and can be set to any in part open place. The term administration valve usually refers to valves, which comprise butterfly types that are immediately regulated to modulate a cost of pass in accordance to a administration sign to the valve actuating device. in specific circumstances the sign is from a distant sensing element such with the aid of fact the temperature sensor controlling a refrigeration expansion valve. sometime the sign is from in the actuating device itself as in a water rigidity regulator on your place city water grant. The sign itself may well be modulating , as above or that's on/off which includes an emergency shutdown valve on a steam turbine or the on/off valve on your washer.
- Q:why are pig heart valves suitable as replacement for damaged heart valves in humans?
- They are called porcine valves... they are used very frequently because you don't have to be put on anticoagulation. But, the down side is... they only last about 15 yrs and then they have to be replaced. A pigs heart is pretty close to a human one.
- Q:Mitral valve repair surgery?
- Very basically: The procedure is open heart and entails a complex system of sustaining life outside your body. The complications can vary. If you get a mechanical valve placed, your risk of embolus increases. Emboli can cause strokes and/or a fatal episode. However, once one recovers from either surgery (typically a short stint in the ICU but varying by the individual) the quality of life improves to better than pre-op. The need for a replacement may arise down the line. Barring any blood clots or infections, a MVP repair/replacement surgery does not by itself indicate anything about how long a patient survives post-op. A repair surgery tends to yield fewer long-term complications simply because no foreign tissue or synthetic material was introduced into one's system and the whole procedure is significantly lower risk in terms of infection. The risk of failure of a repaired valve is significantly lower than that of a replaced valve. Lots of variables influence the outcome though, and if this is a personal matter, I strongly suggest you speak candidly with your cardiologist. Bottom line: Repair surgery is generally safer and can allow the patient to live life fully.
- Q:if i took off the little rubber hose connected to my egr valve,and the egr has no suction?
- You didn't tell us year, make, model, and engine so we're shooting in the dark a bit. First off, EGR valves are NEVER on at idle. That would kill the engine. The vacuum only comes on when certain conditions are met. First, the engine has to be at full operating temp. Then, the throttle has to be open a certain amount. If you own a late model vehicle, many of them used duty cycle solenoids that literally pulse the length of time the vacuum solenoid allows vacuum to go to the EGR. That's how the computer regulates how far the valve opens. So, the only way to tell if yours is working without owning a scope is to use a hand vacuum pump and attach it to the vacuum port. Then apply vacuum and release it while watching the valve open and close. If you do this while the engine is running, the opening valve should make the engine run really rough, if not die completely. Next time please give us more make/model info
- Q:Laundry room hot water valve leaking?
- Not to sound insulting but the hose will have water left in after you turn the valve off , use a bucket and drain the house before you go tearing things apart. You really do not have to change the whole valve if that is the case, there is a rubber washer inside of the valve which may be worn or distorted from over tightening of the valve.Either way you have to drain the system I would tell you to attend one of the plumbing classes at Home depot to learn what to do they hold them all of the time .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range