API Cast Steel Lift Check Valve 150 Class
The features of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Body-To-Bonnet Joint of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
Seat of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check="" valves="" and="" welded="" on="" seat="" can="" be="" also="" optional="" if="" being="" requested="" by="" the="" customer.welded="" is="" used="" for="" nps="">12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
Parameter of Cast Steel Check Valve:
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A105+13Cr Tool Steel+A105 customize
Tool Steel+A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A216 WCB+13Cr customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A182-F6a A182-F316 A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A216 WCB customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B7 A193-B8 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 graphite+316 customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868
FAQ of Cast Steel Check Valve:
Q1:I can’t find the type of steel check valve which I need. what can I do?
The chart above only lists out some common composition of steel check valve parts.We may provide other different parts material composition according to the customer's request or the actual valve working condition.
Q2:Which certification do your products pass?
Our products are in accordance with ISO 9001、ISO 14001、API 6A、API 6D、TS CE、API607/6FA/BS6755.
- Q:Sprinkler Valves?
- If it is $50-$70 installed, that is a good price. Where I work, we get $125, and that is about the going rate in the north east. If you want to do it yourself, do not use Toro valves, Toro is garbage. Hunter, Rainbird, Irritrol, and Weathermatic are all good valves. Dig a nice big hole where the valves are, longer on the downstream side of the sprinklers. Cut the line coming out of the valve, and unscrew it. If it is a tight fit, take the valve apart and unscrew it. If you have to take the new valve apart to put it on, There are only 3 parts inside, so don't worry about not being able to put it back together. From top to bottom, they are the spring, the rubber diaphram and the plastic ring. Then reconnect the lines coming out of the valve. Then connect the wires from the solenoid. 1 wire from each valve gets connected to the common wire. Look in your timer to see what color it is. Then the other wire gets connected to individual wires. Check the order of the wires to the valves. Write it down. This will help keep the valves in the same order they are in now. The prices you got 50-70 is what your gardener told you for each (i am assuming that he is installing them.) The 300-1000 just estimates for installation from different contractors. Unless you have 8 valves or more, the $1000 sound real high. You do not have to be a plumber to install the valves.
- Q:Someone help, I have Valve problems!?
- The valve with the biggest opening wins. The type valve with the biggest opening is called a ball valve. It is also the quickest one to open because you only have to turn the valve 90 degrees. Th answer to you problem is, get a BIGGER VALVE and bigger lines. Thmyth bustersrs use 6 valve which are 500 times bigger than 1/4 inch so they are 100 times more powerfull.
- Q:Sticking Intake Valve?
- Weird that it runs better under load. Try spraying carb cleaner into the carb while it's running to see if it can remove some carbon build-up or whatever might be causing the lifter to stick. Be careful about how much you spray..too much and the engine will shut off. Spray it until it sputters, let it recover, then spray some more. Check the spark plug. A badly fouled, improperly gapped plug can cause similar problems. Of course clean/replace the air filter.
- Q:Trumpet Valves Question?
- You don't mention if you've tried this or not, but it's possible that all the horn needs is a good cleaning. Wash all the parts in the sink in a bath of warm water and dish soap. Just be sure to give everything a good rinse when you're done. Then give everything a fresh coat of oil and it should work again.
- Q:Changing an EGR valve?
- 3hours / labor 100.00/ hour plus 199.99 parts 600.00 otta cover
- Q:stop intake valve leakage in auto?
- what is leaking in to where? assuming that your talking about the intake and exhaust valves,then here goes. if the car and truck are old enough to have a carb on them then if you have gas leaking past the valves then you will need to clean the intake valves, if it's oil leaking into the cylinder then you will need to change out the valve seals-those are located under the valve springs. to do that job you will need an air compressor.if it's compression blowing past the exhaust valves then you will need to pull the heads and have them serviced, same with intake cleaning. sorry no quick fix. either fixed or malfunctioning,those are the choices
- Q:How do you know if your gas valve is off?
- Generally speaking the valve has a handle that pivots from parallel, to perpendicular. Open is in line, or parallel. Closed is perpendicular. If it's a rotating handle, then the valve stem will be all the way in when closed, or all the way out when open. The valve stem is located in the center of the wheel that you would turn. Hope that works for you.
- Q:Engine rebuilding. About the valve shims.?
- It does make a difference on which shim goes where! Make sure pushrods are in the right place, i'm not sure on that type of engine but some engines have different lengths for pushrods intake could be different length than exhaust! You could also have a bad lifter.
- Q:Replacing toilet water shut-off valve?
- Youdont give much info here.Does the ballcock come back up after flushing, if it doesnt you can bend it gently upwards, so that the piece connected to it that stops off the water, works better.If its ok then best buy a new ballcock with the valve attached.The way these work is all to do with the floating ball at end of ballcock .When the ball is on top of the water , then the other end stops more water coming in.These are usually easy to sort out.
- Q:Where is the EGR valve located?
- Ok i brought the whole entire egr vale component and i clean it around the motor where it goes at ok i put it together right and everything but some how it blown off the bottom hose out why is that
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range