API Cast Steel Lift Check Valve 150 Class
The features of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Body-To-Bonnet Joint of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
Seat of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check="" valves="" and="" welded="" on="" seat="" can="" be="" also="" optional="" if="" being="" requested="" by="" the="" customer.welded="" is="" used="" for="" nps="">12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
Parameter of Cast Steel Check Valve:
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A105+13Cr Tool Steel+A105 customize
Tool Steel+A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A216 WCB+13Cr customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A182-F6a A182-F316 A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A216 WCB customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B7 A193-B8 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 graphite+316 customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868
FAQ of Cast Steel Check Valve:
Q1:I can’t find the type of steel check valve which I need. what can I do?
The chart above only lists out some common composition of steel check valve parts.We may provide other different parts material composition according to the customer's request or the actual valve working condition.
Q2:Which certification do your products pass?
Our products are in accordance with ISO 9001、ISO 14001、API 6A、API 6D、TS CE、API607/6FA/BS6755.
- Q:Are valve cover gaskets easy to change?
- Valve cover gaskets are very easy to change. Just make sure you get good gaskets, and when you tighten the bolts back down make sure you alternate bolts back and forth, don't torque one down and then jump right to the next one or you'll warp the valve cover since its aluminum. Start with one bolt get it slightly snug, then go to the one in the opposite corner and do the same, keep doing that until you have them all slightly snug, then start slowly torquing them down until they're all set at the proper torque. (Sorry I don't know the torque on those bolts).
- Q:Cummins engines injector spill valve?
- The fault for the spill valve is not something you can correct with timing. When they repaired or replace injectors they need to be programed into the computer so they match the other injectors. The spill valve is in the injector and is there to return unneeded fuel back to tank. If this valve does not work you could be over fueling or run the risk of fuel cooking in the injector making a mess of the spray pattern. It should be telling you which injector is throwing the code and if it is one of the two that were worked on take it back.
- Q:a valve-job question?
- MOST modern engines have hydraulic lifters, which pretty much eliminates the need to have any periodic valve adjustments. You can take stock heads to a shop and put two grand into them and make better flow and bigger valves and more power, or actually buy a set of performance heads for less and make more power. the only time your valves would need to be set is when putting together a new engine, or taking apart the one you have and replacing say a head gasket or something. (in which case you would have a shop go through the heads and make sure they are up to factory specs. If your engine is running fine, and you have kept the oil clean and the motor in good tune, follow the recommended maintenance intervals in your owners manual. a valve adjustment is not going to give you horsepower.
- Q:What are valves in a car?
- the more valves, the more complicated the engine, but yes, more power. a regular 4cyl engine has 8 valves, or 8V. 1 intake valve, 1 exhaust valve. (4x2=8) in a 16v engine, it can be 2 intake valves, 2 exhaust valves 4x(2x2)=16 there are engines with up to 32 valves, those are usually in the 8cyl engines. as a valve opens, it allows air into the combustion chamber, after the burn, the exhaust valve opens to let the burnt fuel out and thru the tailpipe. the faster the air can excape, the faster new air can enter. so more valves, more power. problem is, if they bend or break, very expensive to repair.
- Q:Valve springs question?
- I would be worried more about your geometry right now than spring pressure. Your saying the valves are .1 longer? Thats quite a bit.
- Q:Valve amps?!?
- Marshall were big name in Amps when pretty well everything electronic used valves. Some valves were quite small, some larger, and some are still used today in powerful transmitters. There are those who swear that the sound produced by a valve amplifier is far better than a solid state one. Valve technology takes up much more space than solid state, so miniaturisation is a problem, and also uses much more power and produces a lot of heat. Now solid state is capable of producing high power audio amplifiers which use less power and take up less space, so have become the preferred method. Nevertheless, there is a strong following even today for a good high powered valve amplifier. And yes, it is quite possible to have a valve and solid state mix. The solid state works at the input stage, and the valves take over at high power output levels, but I am not sure what the purists would think about this hybrid usage .
- Q:how to intall a new shut off valve?
- if you have copper pipes i assume you need pipe cutters or a hacksaw a pair of channel locks and a crescent wrench some pipe dope for threads of compression fittings.
- Q:99 Pontiac EGR valve.................?
- All you need to do is unhook the positive cable and the negative cable from the battery and touch them together for 10 seconds this will reset the computer. (cant get shocked). thanks please add me to your contacts so i know if it helped.
- Q:1999 Pathfinder Suction Control valve?
- I would think the suction control valve is what is also called a purge valve and is part of the emissions control circuit. It is not the same as an idle control valve nor will it cause poor running when it fails. The idle control valve will however..
- Q:Electric supercharger. Blow off valves?
- Bollocks to the blow-off valve. In fact, bollocks to the 'electric supercharger'. These things are nothing but a con. Seriously. In fact they restrict the intake and reduce your performance if anything. Buy a real supercharger.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range