API Cast Steel Lift Check Valve 150 Class
The features of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Body-To-Bonnet Joint of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
Seat of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check="" valves="" and="" welded="" on="" seat="" can="" be="" also="" optional="" if="" being="" requested="" by="" the="" customer.welded="" is="" used="" for="" nps="">12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
Parameter of Cast Steel Check Valve:
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A105+13Cr Tool Steel+A105 customize
Tool Steel+A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A216 WCB+13Cr customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A182-F6a A182-F316 A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A216 WCB customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B7 A193-B8 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 graphite+316 customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868
FAQ of Cast Steel Check Valve:
Q1:I can’t find the type of steel check valve which I need. what can I do?
The chart above only lists out some common composition of steel check valve parts.We may provide other different parts material composition according to the customer's request or the actual valve working condition.
Q2:Which certification do your products pass?
Our products are in accordance with ISO 9001、ISO 14001、API 6A、API 6D、TS CE、API607/6FA/BS6755.
- Q:Someone help, I have Valve problems!?
- It is not the type of valve that is your problem unless you are making a very small one to shoot frozen blueberries it is the small size of the 1/4 valve and its piping. Various Spud Gun plans show 3/4-1 1/2 piping with ball valves as well as with RainBird Solenoid (quick-opening globe ?) valves. These typically have 1 1/2 -2 barrels.
- Q:Dr says I have a leaking heart valve but not which valve.?
- i exchange into an open coronary heart RN. we frequently operated on people for the 2nd time, often desiring valve replacements. an consumer-friendly hassle after a 2nd time around open coronary heart surgical treatment is bleeding. the 1st 12 hours is extreme. countless those victims pull by using and do only extreme high quality. stable fulfillment with your Dad.
- Q:Blow-off valve requirements?
- A blow off valve releases the excess pressure from your forced induction system when you close the throttle plate. It prevents turbo surge. If you install one on your naturally aspirated vehicle, all it will do is get you laughed at. As for the manual, READ IT! Blow off valves have nothing to do with the transmission, so automatic or manual, makes no difference. Word of advise: Don't work on or modify your car. You'll make it slower at the very least.
- Q:Diagnose extent of damage from stuck valves?
- a valve stuck in the open position when cranked by a starter motor can put a hole in the piston it depends on which 460 7.5L you have some are flat top some are popups where centers are raised ive seen both in stock motors motorhead is right you can free them but you'll wanna soak them down constantly for a week or so remember they didnt get like that over night DO NOT crank over with starter use bolt on balancer as you'll feel resistance should you encounter a stuck open valve its so much easier with heads off but you can see the guides by removing valve covers if your valves are stuck your guide seal are junk trust me
- Q:Clogged EGR regulator valve?
- IT is stuck open causing a big vacuum leak into the intake manifold. Remove it and look for the carbon or chunk that is caught in the valve. TIP: often simply removing the chunk of carbon is all that needs done no need to replace the valve. Followed by using the replacement gasket that contains a screen made just for the purpose of preventing that from happening again.
- Q:Problem with sprinkler system valve.?
- we had the same problem last week. the valve was leaking allowing water to seep through. luckily it is a current valve and all the man did was replace the top part and that solved the problem. 75 bucks and he also checked out the entire system for proper operation.
- Q:EGR valve issues?
- Open the hood, find the valve and check its operation. With the engine running, watch the diaphragm and then operate the throttle. When you gun the engine, you should see the diaphragm move. If it doesn't, there may be a dried-out and damaged rubber vacuum hose (quite likely) or else the valve is clogged up with carbon. Pull the valve out and shoot it full of carburetor cleaner to dissolve out the carbon. You should be able to move the operating diaphragm by sucking on the vacuum tube. While you're in there, start the engine without the EGR valve in place and shoot carburetor cleaner into the holes that lead into the intake manifold: one should have vacuum, and the other should have exhaust pressure.
- Q:Toilet shutoff (stop) valve problem?
- Go to Lowe's, Home Depot, Ace Hardware, and buy a Fluid Master Complete kit. It is by far the best I have ever used in 6 houses, in 3 States.
- Q:I need help with my trumpet/cornet valves?
- I play a baritone, but I hope I can help. On my instrument there are little notches at the tops of the valves. I had to spin my valve until I heard a slight click then I would push down on the valve to make sure it worked. (I would start on the first valve) Then to make sure that I had it in right I would blow in the instrument to see if the air went through the holes. Try that, it might help. Also, the next time you take your valves out keep them in order and in the position they came out in.
- Q:EGR Valve drivability issues?
- You really need to find a competent mechanic. (sometimes easier said than done). I have worked on cars for over 20 years and have NEVER seen a vacuum leak cause this kind of erratic behavior. If the codes will not reset, either the mech. doesn't know what he's doing or you have major computer problems. It may need to be replaced. The computers in vehicles are very reliable but not perfect. From what information you have given it seems that is the case. Before you go that route there are several sensors on this motor that could cause this. crank position, throttle position, mass air flow, etc. EGR would not cause this either. It have also seen coils breaking down cause this. This will get worse the longer the motor runs. (heat makes it worse). If you are not one to work on your own car I would start going to some differnt shops. Some times small shops seem to know more about troubleshooting than the dealerships.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range