API Cast Steel Lift Check Valve 150 Class
The features of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Body-To-Bonnet Joint of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
Seat of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check="" valves="" and="" welded="" on="" seat="" can="" be="" also="" optional="" if="" being="" requested="" by="" the="" customer.welded="" is="" used="" for="" nps="">12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
Parameter of Cast Steel Check Valve:
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A105+13Cr Tool Steel+A105 customize
Tool Steel+A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A216 WCB+13Cr customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A182-F6a A182-F316 A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A216 WCB customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B7 A193-B8 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 graphite+316 customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868
FAQ of Cast Steel Check Valve:
Q1:I can’t find the type of steel check valve which I need. what can I do?
The chart above only lists out some common composition of steel check valve parts.We may provide other different parts material composition according to the customer's request or the actual valve working condition.
Q2:Which certification do your products pass?
Our products are in accordance with ISO 9001、ISO 14001、API 6A、API 6D、TS CE、API607/6FA/BS6755.
- Q:Question about Trumpet Valve Stem How to Replace it?
- I hope you have a Bach trumpet, because each valve stem is specific to a particular maker and even to specific models. So, if you don't have a Bach trumpet it is very likely that the stem won't fit. If you cannot remove the valve stem with your hands you can try soaking the joint with oil and/or warm water and dishwasher detergent. You should give yourself a couple of days to see if you can loosen them up. Do not use tools--no screwdrivers, no pliers, no vices, no strap wrenches--if you don't know what you're doing you stand to damage the very fragile valve. You may need to take it to a tech--remember you're trying to avoid a $100+ dollar bill for repairing a damaged valve.
- Q:valve cover gaskets choosing help?
- cork gives u a better seal
- Q:EGR valve 2000 ford taurus ?
- There is no guarantee on how long anything is going to last these days. Yes ideally they should last longer but yours didn't and it needs another EGR valve. sounds like a faulty unit to me.
- Q:are the valves in my accord bent?
- you have head damage, which means you have bent the valves. you will need to get head work done which will probably require replacing the head. that is about a $1500. repair (could be cheaper depending on where you go). it's too big of a job to do yourself-unless you're mechanically inclined.
- Q:1990 735i W/M30 Valve noise?
- valve adjustment was not done properly or too much cam wear. These M30 engines are difficult to valve adjust. I would take it to dealer - the adjustment must be done with engine cold.
- Q:hot water heater relief valve?
- I would be curious to see what plumbing professionals have to say about this. From what I could find, the codes for water heater relief valves just say that the valve must have a drain pipe that discharges the hot water and steam down low, instead of up near the top where it can spray in your face. They also say that the discharge should be outside of the building, but that this is not always feasible and you can install a drip pan below the water heater for this purpose. In this case, I would think that running the discharge line to underneath the house should be okay. But, I'm not a plumber. For what it's worth, my water heater is in a closet that's accessed from outside and the discharge line from my pressure relief valve just discharges to the bottom of the closet (this was installed by a licensed plumber and signed off by the city on a remodel 2 years ago). Apparently, it's okay to just let the discharged water flow out from underneath the water heater closet door to the outside. So, I don't see why it would be against code to run the discharge line to a crawl space under the house. The point of the codes is to prevent your water heater from exploding and destroying your house (or killing or injuring you).
- Q:The plastic drain valve on my water heater drips. Unable to stop the drip, I have placed a hose cap on it.?
- If it is the drain valve and not the pressure relief valve, you should be fine. The drain valve is not usually open, just when the sediment is drained out of the heater or when it is drained.
- Q:What happeneds when you have a cloged valve?
- Are you referring to heart valves? They don't really get clogged, but can get calcified and what we call stenotic (the area through which blood flows is reduced). There are ways to manage valvular heart disease with medications, but some people require surgery and valve replacement. There are mechanical and biologic heart valves that can be put in place of a damaged valve. The surgery is one of the riskier ones, because it's on the heart.
- Q:chevy 350 exhaust valve seat pittings?
- hard to tell looking at your pic,s. your best bet is to find a trust worthy machine shop...they can tell you if they can be lapped or if they need replacing...newer heads have hardened valve,s seat,s..if damaged they should be replaced ...valve,s , seat,s , guide,s , valve seal,s , possible rocker assembly,s , lifter,s , push rod,s ,Etc......best of luck!
- Q:silicone purge valve?
- There are a number of things that will Toss out and ERG code on Fords (another reason I will never own another ford as long as I live) Double check all joints around the EGR valve and the tubes that connect too it. You may have a pin hole in one of the tubes or a loose coupler. If everything checks out there. Verify the vacuum line going to the EGR is not cracked, rotted, broken, or clogged. If it is replace the line. Next you need to check and make sure the valve is opening at the correct time. If the EGR is slow to open, becomes stuck half way or is opening to quickly, these will all toss out EGR codes. Then there is the possibility that the tubes for the EGR, or the EGR it's self may be clogged as well. In which case you need to remove them and clean them out. Hope this helps in your trouble shooting. Good luck.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range