API Cast Steel Lift Check Valve 150 Class
The features of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Body-To-Bonnet Joint of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
Seat of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check="" valves="" and="" welded="" on="" seat="" can="" be="" also="" optional="" if="" being="" requested="" by="" the="" customer.welded="" is="" used="" for="" nps="">12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
Parameter of Cast Steel Check Valve:
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A105+13Cr Tool Steel+A105 customize
Tool Steel+A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A216 WCB+13Cr customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A182-F6a A182-F316 A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A216 WCB customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B7 A193-B8 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 graphite+316 customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868
FAQ of Cast Steel Check Valve:
Q1:I can’t find the type of steel check valve which I need. what can I do?
The chart above only lists out some common composition of steel check valve parts.We may provide other different parts material composition according to the customer's request or the actual valve working condition.
Q2:Which certification do your products pass?
Our products are in accordance with ISO 9001、ISO 14001、API 6A、API 6D、TS CE、API607/6FA/BS6755.
- Q:bent exhaust valve?
- Do a compression check to be sure. Usually an exhaust valve will just allow to escape into exhaust. you may have other things going on, like an intake valve also. Do pressurized compression check to trace it.
- Q:Hey I'm high rite now and i have a checkup for mitro-valve prolapse tomro?
- Mitral okorder.com
- Q:How to fix a trumpet valve?!!?
- Trumpet valves have metal or plastic tabs that fit into grooves on the casing. They keep the valve in allignment. It sounds like the tabs on your horn could be broken. I suggest letting a repair shop do the work.
- Q:can a leaky valve covergasket or old pcv valve cause oil to burn from the exhaust?
- a leaking valve cover could only cause oil to burn when it drip,s onto the exhaust manifold that would be mainly under your hood...a plugged or bad P.C.V valve could cause crankcase pressure to build could cause minor oil consumption....if your sure your piston ring,s are in good condition then the valve seal,s would be the next suspect...change your positive crankcase ventilation valve first.....it would help to know more detail...like...does it burn more at start up or hard acceleration...that would indicate valve seal,s or guide,s....another thing would be just how much oil does it consume per mile....more detail will insure a more accurate answer...good luck!
- Q:what happens when the valve guides of ur car gets damaged?
- Worn valve guides can create a smoky oil burn on start-up, then once its warmed up, it seems to be okay, but thats with small block chevys. It will cause you to burn oil, thus needing to add oil on occasion. Also you have a potential for fouling sparkplugs. If you plan on keeping the car for awhile, its a concern, however if you're going to keep it for a few years, probably not a problem.
- Q:Is having a leaky valve normal?
- Many of us have leaky valves that do not require treatment...only when it becomes more leaky will it cause problems and you would benefit from treatment. Its pretty common to have a slightly leaky valve I had one and so do my 3 sons who are 13, 16, 18.
- Q:valve ticking is it bad?
- I think that bike has hydraulic lash adjusters, should be fairly quiet. How many miles? If it has hydraulic, that is great, it reduces your maintenance to oil changes. First thing to do is have a dealer listen to it. Some bikes are just a little noisier than we would like. Does it have a windshield? This will reflect every sound right back at you. You will hear engine sounds that you would not hear without it.
- Q:will fuel system cleaner help with an egr valve?
- Not really. The EGR valves on newer cars have an electric solenoid that moves the plunger up and down via advice from the computer or engine management system. Probably 90% of the time the valve has a piece of carbon stuck in in that broke off iinside the intake manifold and or gas passages in the intake manifold leading to the EGR valve. They can remove the EGR valve and clean it out and reinstall it. A bad EGR valve will either have a bad solenoid coil, or the valve plunger is burned from the hot exhaust (from age and high mileage) gases not giving an air tight seal when it should be closed at idle. A fuel system cleaner is a good idea every 3K miles especially if you buy the really cheap gasoline that has a lot of alcohol in it. The alcohol creates more soot than pure gasoline or gasoline that has detergent added and this soot leads to the little carbon pieces that grow and collect in the intake manifold and on the injectors. Good Luck!
- Q:does my 96 accord have an oriface valve?
- It uses an expansion valve inside the evaporator assembly, part 11 in the first source. If the evaporator valve is not working the compressor will be damaged - by no oil if the valve stays closed or by slugs of liquid spilling out of the evaporator if it sticks open. Fortunately, orifices and expansion valves are very reliable. I bet a standard A/C service (about $100) will get you cool again. If you do anything to disturb the refrigerant loop (trying to charge it at home, trying to change refrigerant system parts) you will only spend more... probably a lot more.
- Q:Leeky Aortic Valve Questions?
- as the doctor said, Could be many issues eventually something will need to be done without the big words ... your Aortic Valve is the MOST important valve in your Body because all the oxygenated Blood that flows From your lungs to each cell passes through the Aortic valve into the aorta and to each cell... More then Likely at some point in your life, the Valve will most likely need repair or replacement.... The good news is... that these are being done quite Normally now in Most Large Hospitals these Days... something to consider if you live in extreme rural places... I would mention that You should have a baseline idea of what is normal exertion for you, and at any point, you begin to feel breathlessness, tireness (above beyond normal) Chest Pain .... Do YOu Have chest pain Now, which is normal then anything above and beyond that should be something you should go to a doctor or even a real hopsital... so with that being said how are you feeling? what sorts of exercise do you typically do? play any sports ? gym? ride a bike? text ?lol point is if things change dont ignore it get to the doctor right away.. if you dont have a doc yet , how about a hospital?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range