API Cast Steel Lift Check Valve 150 Class
The features of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Body-To-Bonnet Joint of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
Seat of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check="" valves="" and="" welded="" on="" seat="" can="" be="" also="" optional="" if="" being="" requested="" by="" the="" customer.welded="" is="" used="" for="" nps="">12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
Parameter of Cast Steel Check Valve:
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A105+13Cr Tool Steel+A105 customize
Tool Steel+A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A216 WCB+13Cr customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A182-F6a A182-F316 A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A216 WCB customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B7 A193-B8 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 graphite+316 customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868
FAQ of Cast Steel Check Valve:
Q1:I can’t find the type of steel check valve which I need. what can I do?
The chart above only lists out some common composition of steel check valve parts.We may provide other different parts material composition according to the customer's request or the actual valve working condition.
Q2:Which certification do your products pass?
Our products are in accordance with ISO 9001、ISO 14001、API 6A、API 6D、TS CE、API607/6FA/BS6755.
- Q:Proportional valve problem?
- no count number if it incredibly is a proportional valve a 24 volt supply won't supply proportional administration. to boot, controlling an inductive load with a persevering with voltage slows the reaction time.
- Q:Tough question about valves?
- The flow coefficient is a measurement usually given for a valve fully open, identified in the specs as the Cv. It basically tells you how much flow you'll get through the valve for a given pressure differential across it, or conversely how much your pressure will drop if you force a certain volume through it. Some valve types are effectively orifices (gate valves) or short lengths of pipe (non-full-port ball valves), others like solenoid types have more complicated internal paths the reduce flow because of the fluid having to change directions in addition to squeezing through orifices.
- Q:Can I myself fix/replace a hydronic zone control valve?
- By your description it sounds like you have a Taco zone valve, if so, you can twist the top, (head) and it disconnects from the valve body, you could swap it with one of the others to prove good or bad before you buy one, there not cheap.
- Q:Will Valve finally count to 3?
- VALVe is busy with Dota 2 and CS:GO. I hope they count to 3 after they finish those games.
- Q:what is a foot valve used in petrochemical companies?
- A foot valve is placed at the bottom of a suction pipe, which could be used to drain a large container of liquid. The foot valve is a one-way valve (check valve) that prevents the liquid from draining back into the container.
- Q:Check Valve for Air Pump?
- Check valve designated that it lets air go in one direction and stops water from going in reverse direction. For example if your airline gets disconnected from airpump by accident and drops on floor water won't gets syphoned out frmo tank to floor. You'd be surprised how much water can end up on floor in this scenario ;-) In order to install check valve you have to cut airline somewhat in halfs and put your checkvalve between pump and airstone. Arrow shows direction in which it passes air.
- Q:1979 oldsmobile pcv valve?
- On one of the valve covers. It will have a larger dia. (about 3/8) hose hooked to the end up of and going to the carb. It will be pushed into a rubber plug thing on the valve cover. Just remove hose, and grab valve and pull up on it.
- Q:1997 Chevrolet Tahoe Air Conditioning Pressure Valve?
- You will have to evacuate the A/C system of it's freon to replace that schraeder valve.There is a tool that is similar to the one used on valve stems on tires that you might get and just try to tighten it first. That tool can be found at automotive A/C supply stores. Don't try to use anything else or you might mess it beyond repair. If you replace the hose you will also have to evacuate the system. I would try tightening it first. Also I've seen people just put a good o-ring under the cap that goes on it and tighten the cap real tight to avoid having to evacuate the system.
- Q:Is my Gas Valve faulty ?
- There are a few possibilities. The valve runs on a low voltage line. The low voltage is provided by a transformer. It it possible the transformer is bad. Be sure the power switch to the furnace is on. (should be on the side of the furnace. Easy way to check is (on the thermostat) turn the fan switch from auto to run. The blower fan should come on. Check that the gas valve is in the ON position.(if you have had to light the pilot it may still be in pilot position.) Another possibility is a clogged gas line. If you have an older home rust can accumulate inside the iron gas lines. Where the gas line attaches to the furnace there should be a drip leg. This is a short length of pipe that points down with a cap on it from the TEE that goes into the furnace. This short piece of pipe is to catch any moisture or rust that comes thru the line. First TURN OFF the gas at the shut off in the pipe it's self. This is a quarter turn valve. When the handle is in line with the pipe the gas is on. When it is opposite the pipe (pointing out to the side) the gas is off. After turning the gas off, remove the cap from the bottom of the drip leg to remove any accumulation.USE PIPE DOPE not teflon tape when putting the cap back on.Turn the gas valve back on and check for leaks.
- Q:Removing washer hoses from shut-off valves......?
- for really bad ones you can cut diagonally across the snout of the hose connector with a hacksaw until you just break thru. slow and gentle is the key here. this method removes even the most stubborn hoses.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range