API Cast Steel Lift Check Valve 150 Class
The features of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Body-To-Bonnet Joint of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
Seat of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check="" valves="" and="" welded="" on="" seat="" can="" be="" also="" optional="" if="" being="" requested="" by="" the="" customer.welded="" is="" used="" for="" nps="">12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
Parameter of Cast Steel Check Valve:
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A105+13Cr Tool Steel+A105 customize
Tool Steel+A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A216 WCB+13Cr customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A182-F6a A182-F316 A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A216 WCB customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B7 A193-B8 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 graphite+316 customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868
FAQ of Cast Steel Check Valve:
Q1:I can’t find the type of steel check valve which I need. what can I do?
The chart above only lists out some common composition of steel check valve parts.We may provide other different parts material composition according to the customer's request or the actual valve working condition.
Q2:Which certification do your products pass?
Our products are in accordance with ISO 9001、ISO 14001、API 6A、API 6D、TS CE、API607/6FA/BS6755.
- Q:valve adjustment yz250f?
- You'll hear the valves ticking. It will sound like a box of BBs clanking around in the top of the engine. Treat your engine to a valve adjustment and it will give you a long life, without any expensive engine repairs.
- Q:Water pipe/ shut off valve hammering?
- Air in lines. Leave valve on and push float down manually til it runs smooth.
- Q:Diagnose extent of damage from stuck valves?
- Stuck okorder.com/
- Q:Is it possible to re-port a globe valve?
- On okorder.com/
- Q:Painting valve cover?
- Best if you replace the gasket anytime you remove a valve cover. Looks tacky to have a nice shiny painted valve cover with oil leaking onto the engine. Also, it is important to correctly torque the valve cover fasteners. A common mistake is to crank the fasteners down until they are really tight. This over crushes the gasket and can distort the valve cover which can cause leaks. These fasteners when correctly torqued are not as tight as you might think.
- Q:Can anyone tell me the difference betwen these valves?
- Pressure Safety valve and Pressure Relief Valve are essentially the same. When fitted on a pressure vessel they limit the internal pressure to specified limits. When the pressure exceeds a set value they open to release the pressure. Some types will maintain the pressure (Like the pressure regulator on a pressure cooker) others will release all the pressure. Temperature Safety Valves are used in boiler type of vessels containing a boiling liquid, which generates the pressure (Again like a pressure cooker). Usually there is an equilibrium between the pressure and the temperature. In such applications a temperature responsive valve is used to control the inside pressure to safe levels. If based on thermal expansion, they can regulate. Otherwise a fusible alloy just melts and releases all pressure in one go.
- Q:How can I fix a leaking faucet shutoff valve?
- The packing around the compression nut where the valve stem enters the valve body needs a twist or two clockwise. Take a small crescent adjustable wrench, and tighten this nut to the right. Should stop the leak. If not, you may have to replace valve but usually this simple fix works. NOTE: If you tighten it to much, you won't be able to open or close the valve, so use just enough effort to stop the leak without needing the incredible hulk to budge the valve.
- Q:Heater Control Valve?
- the control valve when its turned off keeps water from circulating thru the heater core.. so the hot water doesnt counteract the coolness coming off the evaporater in the ac box under your dash that is the only place those two systems interact.. it sounds like your valve is working fine aside from the leak although i myself would replace it since by winter you may forget that it leaks and on a long drive end up overheating the truck the valve usually runs about 30$ and isn;t difficult to change its worth fixing
- Q:Infective endocarditis and valve surgery?
- A leaky heart valve is a common cause of endocarditis, Endocarditis is a dangerous situation under any circumstance. The heart problem probably needs to be fixed to enable the endocarditis to clear up. The lung infection places him under added stress and increases the chances of something going wrong from the surgery, but he probably faces even higher risk in the long term if the endocarditis isn't brought under control. The surgery will only place a minor amount of additional stress on his body, and the valve replacement will probably make some almost instant improvements in his strength. Heart valve surgery can be usually be done with an endoscope that doesn't involve much trauma, so the surgical procedure itself is not a big risk.. I'm sure they would not be considering surgery at this point if it were not needed to help him recover.
- Q:EGR valve problem?
- This does not sound like an EGR valve problem. As stated previously, failed EGR valve symptoms tend to occur at an idle. Your problem may be in the passages that feed the inert EGR gasses to the engine. On many engines, there are multiple passages feeding the engine. One for each cylinder. Since EGR flow consists of burned fuel and oxygen, it is an inert gas. Not capable of supporting combustion because there is no oxygen or fuel left in it. It simply takes up space and is used to cool your exhaust output for emissions reduction. If several of these passages plug up, then the remaining cylinders are fed too much of this inert gas and it affects combustion in those cylinders. Normally during highway cruising this inert gas can be fed to all cylinders equally without a noticeable effect on performance. This scenario is possible on any engine that uses EGR ports in the heads or intake manifold to feed individual cylinders. Removing the EGR flow removes the imbalance and your symptom goes away. Barring that, it is still unlikely that the valve is the cause of your symptom. EGR flow at the wrong time such as during acceleration but not at idle can be caused by the vac controls. Hope this helps!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range