API Cast Steel Lift Check Valve 150 Class
The features of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Body-To-Bonnet Joint of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
Seat of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check="" valves="" and="" welded="" on="" seat="" can="" be="" also="" optional="" if="" being="" requested="" by="" the="" customer.welded="" is="" used="" for="" nps="">12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
Parameter of Cast Steel Check Valve:
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A105+13Cr Tool Steel+A105 customize
Tool Steel+A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A216 WCB+13Cr customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A182-F6a A182-F316 A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A216 WCB customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B7 A193-B8 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 graphite+316 customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868
FAQ of Cast Steel Check Valve:
Q1:I can’t find the type of steel check valve which I need. what can I do?
The chart above only lists out some common composition of steel check valve parts.We may provide other different parts material composition according to the customer's request or the actual valve working condition.
Q2:Which certification do your products pass?
Our products are in accordance with ISO 9001、ISO 14001、API 6A、API 6D、TS CE、API607/6FA/BS6755.
- Q:Slow flowing kitchen faucet and problems with shut off valves?
- Sounds like your water has lots of solid stuff in it. Maybe from the city, maybe from your pipes. Take the aerator off the end of the faucet and check to see if it is clogged with stuff. Be careful to note the order of the pieces that come out of the aerator--you will have to put them back. Try running faucet without an aerator. If it runs free then the stuff is your problem and is probably also the problem with the shut off. Pieces of rust or whatever on the faucet washer will allow water to continue to run.
- Q:How important are Tire Valve Stem Caps in retaining tire air pressure?
- The only way it will leak is if the valve stem core is loose. There is a tool sold tighten it. Take some dishwashing liquid and mix water with it. 30% dishwashing liquid and 70% water. Poor a little on top of the valve stem. If it is leaking it will bubble.
- Q:valve adjustment?
- ok, take the valve covers off and start your car(let it idle)take the first 1 and loosen it until it starts to tick,then tighten it,until it stops and then give it another 1/2 to 3/4 turns more and do the rest the same way.an old time mechanic told me that way,and it works too.
- Q:700r4 throttle valve......?
- 700r4 Throttle Valve
- Q:Can i smoke pot with and artificial valve?
- Definitely not recommended to do any non-doctor recommended drugs while in such a state.
- Q:Multi Valve advantages?
- Think of an engine as an air pump - obviously, we want the least amount of restriction for the incoming air and also the least amount for exhausting the compressed air. The ideal situation would be to remove the head during the intake stroke and put it back on during the compression stroke, but, obviously, this isn't possible. On a naturally aspirated engine, the intake is the most critical because the air is moved only by a relatively small difference in pressures. The exhaust stroke, on the other hand, is aided greatly by the super heated temperature and rapid expansion of the gasses. Two intake and one exhaust valve seems to be the most practical and efficient solution - adding more vales means smaller valves and an increase in the overall complexity. I seriously doubt that Maserati ever abandoned ANY automotive idea due to cost restraints. It's far more likely that adding more valves than three or four simply resulted in diminishing returns. Sometimes the allure of a new buzz phrase is nothing more than a marketing ploy - a 16 valve, DOHC, four cylinder engine, for example, is a pretty impressive resume for an engine, regardless of whether it actually is the optimum performance set up or not.
- Q:please i want theory of MOTORIZED VALVE ?
- Valves Either control valve or shut off vales operated by electric motor is called Motorized valve. Close the vale see it is closed Open the vale at different positions say 5% 10% 15% etc and see the control signal and the actual opening.
- Q:silicone purge valve?
- There are a number of things that will Toss out and ERG code on Fords (another reason I will never own another ford as long as I live) Double check all joints around the EGR valve and the tubes that connect too it. You may have a pin hole in one of the tubes or a loose coupler. If everything checks out there. Verify the vacuum line going to the EGR is not cracked, rotted, broken, or clogged. If it is replace the line. Next you need to check and make sure the valve is opening at the correct time. If the EGR is slow to open, becomes stuck half way or is opening to quickly, these will all toss out EGR codes. Then there is the possibility that the tubes for the EGR, or the EGR it's self may be clogged as well. In which case you need to remove them and clean them out. Hope this helps in your trouble shooting. Good luck.
- Q:99 Pontiac EGR valve.................?
- yes that is true u can unhook the battery overnight or even 30 mins depending on manufacturer. or you can pop the fuse for the ecu/pcu or you can buy a code scanner and delete it. Best solution is to unhook the negative (-) terminal of the battery overnight. Hope this helps.
- Q:foot valve replacement?
- Sounds outrageous to me. Besides the price I don't understand how a foot valve would cause the pump not to stop. Basically all a foot valve is, is a one way valve that allows the water to be pumped out of the well, and closes when the pump stops to keep the water from returning to the well. Maybe there is extenuating circumstances that would make the bill so high. A deep well would be more expensive than a shallow well, because there are two pipes to pull and they are much longer. It would be interesting what the invoice says the individual charges were. Parts, labor, etc. $2,599 should be enough to replace the whole system pump and all. Unless of course this is something like an irrigation pump. Good Luck
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range