API Cast Steel Lift Check Valve 150 Class
The features of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Body-To-Bonnet Joint of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
Seat of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check="" valves="" and="" welded="" on="" seat="" can="" be="" also="" optional="" if="" being="" requested="" by="" the="" customer.welded="" is="" used="" for="" nps="">12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
Parameter of Cast Steel Check Valve:
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A105+13Cr Tool Steel+A105 customize
Tool Steel+A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A216 WCB+13Cr customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A182-F6a A182-F316 A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A216 WCB customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B7 A193-B8 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 graphite+316 customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868
FAQ of Cast Steel Check Valve:
Q1:I can’t find the type of steel check valve which I need. what can I do?
The chart above only lists out some common composition of steel check valve parts.We may provide other different parts material composition according to the customer's request or the actual valve working condition.
Q2:Which certification do your products pass?
Our products are in accordance with ISO 9001、ISO 14001、API 6A、API 6D、TS CE、API607/6FA/BS6755.
- Q:What great blood vessels of the heart have semilunar valves?
- Semilunar okorder.com/
- Q:Has anyone ever had Aortic Stenosis Valve Disorder or known anyone who has suffered from the condition and
- Balloon valvuloplasty is a procedure in which the stenotic heart valve is stretched open using a balloon catheter inserted through a artery in the groin. Obviously the best deal if it works to resolve the problem. The valve replacement is a procedure that requires open chest and open heart surgery. Heart bypass circulation, significantly pain management and some time in the intensive care unit whilst usually in an induced deep sleep. Check out the website below. Optimistically the valvuloplasty should have you back to excellent health.
- Q:YARD SPRINKLER VALVE NOISE?
- Sounds like you have a valve that is not opening up fully. Is the noise coming from within the valve box or from the plumbing inside the house? I am assuming that it is coming from the valve box itself. If the valve is not opeing fully at that 4th station, the low volume of water flowing through the opening is causing a humming sound. And, with a low volume of water entering the lateral lines, your last station heads will not popup all the way, or may not popup at all. Check to make sure that you have no soft, wet, mushy areas on the turf in the last station area that would indicate a lateral line breakage or leek. If you do not see this occuring, you more than likely need to change out the valve and replace it with a new one for that particular system... Hope this answers your question. ...Billy Ray
- Q:a valve-job question?
- MOST modern engines have hydraulic lifters, which pretty much eliminates the need to have any periodic valve adjustments. You can take stock heads to a shop and put two grand into them and make better flow and bigger valves and more power, or actually buy a set of performance heads for less and make more power. the only time your valves would need to be set is when putting together a new engine, or taking apart the one you have and replacing say a head gasket or something. (in which case you would have a shop go through the heads and make sure they are up to factory specs. If your engine is running fine, and you have kept the oil clean and the motor in good tune, follow the recommended maintenance intervals in your owners manual. a valve adjustment is not going to give you horsepower.
- Q:valve and burner pipe connection on gas grill?
- Brush on some soapy water solution around all fittings and turn on the tank. If your not comfortable with it wait and have someone else check it out.
- Q:Tricuspid valve leak normal values?
- The tricuspid valve is a valve in your heart that, like any other valve, makes the blood flow in only one direction. When your heart pumps blood into your body, this valve is normally closed so the heart only pumps it in your arteries, and not back in your veins whence it came. When this valve doesn't close shut completely, a little quantity of blood leaks through the little opening there. You can see this with an echocardiography which you said you had done. Yes, the value of 19 is really low, and the fact that the limit to normality is 20, so you're close to it, doesn't mean that you're almost sick. Keep in mind that these limits that doctors have are some guidelines, and they all have a safe zone. Plus, this is not the kind of lesion that evolves, it doesn't mean that as the years go by the little space in your valve will get bigger and bigger - nothing of that sort. It is probably a thing that you had since forever, and you will have it the same your whole life with no problems at all. In the end, let me say that if you are brave enough to go to a doctor (many people aren't, and that really sucks), you should be brave enough to ask him/her what they mean when they say certain stuff, without worrying that your question might be stupid or already answered. You didn't go to med school, and it is the doctor's duty to explain to you what is happening in your body just as it is to diagnose and treat you. Best of luck!
- Q:What can make a leaky heart valve worse?
- It would be very helpful to know which valve is involved. At your age a bicuspid aortic valve would be the most common congenital heart lesion. Regurgitation tends to increase over time no matter what is done. There is nothing that you will be able to do to prevent this from getting worse if that is the nature of the valvular abnormality. If you provide me with additional information I may be able to offer a more thorough and thoughtful response. I wish you the very best of health and in all things may God bless. JR
- Q:MK4 VOLKSWAGEN BORA EGR VALVE?
- The EGR valve or Exhaust gas Recirculation valve is placed on the exhaust gadget. those frequently get hung up with rust and different exhaust deposits. The motorcar might want to be less than production unit assure being in easy words 3 years old. i might want to examine with a broking service to work out if the motorcar and/or section continues to be less than assure. A defective EGR valve will reason the computing device to make the incorrect settings to the gas and air mix causing the engine to run too prosperous or too lean. Its no longer too unfavourable contained in the little while period, yet your gas mielage will struggle through, and also you are able to fail a state inspection so get it repaired previously then.
- Q:The pressure relief valve leaks on my electric water heater...?
- First if you follow the correct procedure the pressure is no problem. 1 Kill the power or gas to the heater-very important for electirc elements will pop if not done before water is drained. 2 Hook up hose to drain on the bottom and open it up to flow water outside of home. 3.Open hot water valve on tub and sink to allow water to drain after you shut off the main water supply. 4.Shut off the main water supply and let tank drain for an hour. 5. Use a pipe wrench to remove old pressure relief valve. 6 Pipe dope new pressure relief valve and install. 7Open main water vlve and close and remove water hose on drain. 8Let water flow out of tub and sink for 5 minutes after air has bled out. 9Turn system back on and be sure check for leaks.
- Q:what is a car valve?????
- Cylinder head valves come in many designs and combinations. Their may be two, three or four valves in the head and combustion chamber that open and to let air and fuel in while the piston compresses the mixture and is ignited near top dead center. When the piston is near bottom dead center the exhaust valves open where the piston pushes the spent gasses out underneath the open exhaust valve. As the piston nears the top of the exhaust stroke, the intake valve opens to allow the air/fuel to enter the combustion chamber and cylinder bore. As the piston sweeps down vacuum is created in the cylinder and more fuel / air enters. When the piston reaches the bottom of the intake stroke, the intake valve closes in preparation for the compression stroke. Go to the Wikipedia Encyclopedia ot How Stuff Works to see how a four stroke engine operates. You'll see what the valves look like and how they work.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range