API Cast Steel Lift Check Valve 150 Class
The features of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Body-To-Bonnet Joint of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
Seat of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check="" valves="" and="" welded="" on="" seat="" can="" be="" also="" optional="" if="" being="" requested="" by="" the="" customer.welded="" is="" used="" for="" nps="">12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
Parameter of Cast Steel Check Valve:
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A105+13Cr Tool Steel+A105 customize
Tool Steel+A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A216 WCB+13Cr customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A182-F6a A182-F316 A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A216 WCB customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B7 A193-B8 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 graphite+316 customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868
FAQ of Cast Steel Check Valve:
Q1:I can’t find the type of steel check valve which I need. what can I do?
The chart above only lists out some common composition of steel check valve parts.We may provide other different parts material composition according to the customer's request or the actual valve working condition.
Q2:Which certification do your products pass?
Our products are in accordance with ISO 9001、ISO 14001、API 6A、API 6D、TS CE、API607/6FA/BS6755.
- Q:how do i gap valves on a 3406B motor. ?
- try using this link here to help you out. Dont know if you have engine brake or not. but u should be able to still adjust the valves correctly if you follow along with the process.
- Q:whats a suction valve?
- you need to be more specific. there are 100 things on a car that could be called a suction valve. Right off the top of my head the only valve that could do that is a EGR valve. If it gets stuck open the car will stall, but it will start back up after the valve closes again. The OBD will tell you if the EGR valve is bad, but other than that I can't say.
- Q:Installing new kitchen faucet/shut off valves?
- You have to shut the main water supply off when you change the valve. It will either have a compression fitting or female threads on the part that connects to the water inlet from the wall. Make sure you get the right type. Use two wrenches when you change it. The extra line is probably for a dishwasher. Dishwashers do not have their own water supply lines. Hope this helps. Gerry Barr
- Q:Does a diverter valve make the same basic sound that a blow off valve does?
- No. The only time a diverter valve makes a sound like a blow off valve is when it is torn. When this happens you will also notice a loss of power.
- Q:PCV valve location on 1987 chevy blazer?
- PCV has been in one of the valve covers for Many years.
- Q:My shower handle(diverter) seems to be stripped. How shall I remove all the shower valves?
- There is not three separate valves, it is basically a manifold with two shut off valves and a mixing valve all combined into one unit. Replacing the whole unit would be the easiest most efficient thing to do. What I'm thinking has happened is that the valves started to leak, and you kept tightening the handles in an effort to stop the flow, thereby stripping the handles, not the valves. Get a faucet handle puller, pull the handles, and remove the valve stems by undoing the packing nuts, there is also a seat reamer tool, resurface the seats and install new washers, buy new handles and you may not have to replace the whole diverter assembly. It will take more time but will be cheaper also.
- Q:what is a triple angle valve job?
- It will seal off better when valves close, but unless your going to increase compresion ratio with different pistons it really will not do that much good.
- Q:Mitral Valve Prolapse and headache...any relation?
- Although mitral valve prolapse is a lifelong disorder, many people with this condition never have symptoms. When diagnosed, people may be surprised to learn that they have a heart abnormality. When signs and symptoms do occur with mitral valve prolapse, it's typically because blood is leaking backward through the valve (regurgitation). Symptoms can vary widely from one person to another. They tend to be mild, develop gradually and may include: A racing or irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia) Dizziness, lightheadedness Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath, often when lying flat or during physical exertion Fatigue Chest pain that's not associated with a heart attack or coronary artery disease When your heart is working properly, the mitral valve closes during contraction of the left ventricle to prevent blood from flowing back into your heart's upper left chamber (left atrium). But in some people with MVP, the mitral valve malfunctions. In these people, the mitral valve leaflets are abnormal with extra tissue, bulging (prolapsing) like a parachute into their left atrium each time the heart contracts. The bulging may keep the valve from closing tightly. This may not cause problems if only a small amount of blood leaks back into the atrium. When blood leaks backwards through the valve, it's called mitral regurgitation (MR). MR can cause symptoms. Take care always! OIRAM
- Q:briggs and stranton 14.5 engine and how to adjust the valves?
- Roll the engine over until the valve is completely closed. You can do this by watching the valve close, then turn the engine over until it just strats to raise. Now turn it back half way. Now losen the rocker arm and place a .003mm to .005mm filler gage between the push rod and the rocker. Tighten the rocker arm nut down so that the filler gage pulls out with a light drag. Do this with the other rocker and you are good to go.
- Q:Will a tire go flat if you just take out the Valve Stem Cap?
- NO, The valve cap is only used to keep dirt and debree from going inside the valve stem. If dirt or other particles of debree go inside where the valve core is when you air up the tire the dirt could lodge between the core and then it will leak air causing the tire to go flat. To remove a tire valve core, there is a special tool that you put inside of the valve stem and then you unscrew it out. To remove a valve stem you have to brake the tire bead push down on the side where the stem is and with the special tool screw it on to the stem and pulling it out. Reason why you have to brake the bead is that you have to replace it with a new one from inside of the wheel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range