API Cast Steel Lift Check Valve 150 Class
The features of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Body-To-Bonnet Joint of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
Seat of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check="" valves="" and="" welded="" on="" seat="" can="" be="" also="" optional="" if="" being="" requested="" by="" the="" customer.welded="" is="" used="" for="" nps="">12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
Parameter of Cast Steel Check Valve:
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A105+13Cr Tool Steel+A105 customize
Tool Steel+A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A216 WCB+13Cr customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A182-F6a A182-F316 A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A216 WCB customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B7 A193-B8 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 graphite+316 customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868
FAQ of Cast Steel Check Valve:
Q1:I can’t find the type of steel check valve which I need. what can I do?
The chart above only lists out some common composition of steel check valve parts.We may provide other different parts material composition according to the customer's request or the actual valve working condition.
Q2:Which certification do your products pass?
Our products are in accordance with ISO 9001、ISO 14001、API 6A、API 6D、TS CE、API607/6FA/BS6755.
- Q:Crossfire Blow off Valve?
- It does actually no longer something stable on your motor vehicle except you push 20 lbs of advance. it is going to truly make you run wealthy between shifts and could additionally provide you idle issues. our first improvements could be suspension. the vehicle handles properly inventory so getting better it will make the vehicle fell extraordinary. i'm assuming you're new to turbocharged automobiles so i might advise analyzing up on sites like I-club or NASIOC and learn as much as you may in the previous you initiate enhancing and blow your motor. It happens each and all the time so i'm no longer exaggerating.
- Q:What does each valve on a trumpet do?
- Each valve kicks in that pipe that comes out of it and makes the instrument longer... and lower sounding. #1=1step, #2= 1/2 step, #3= 1 and 1/2 steps. Just add them up to see what the combinations do. Each time you lower it you get another overtone series to play up or down on.
- Q:Need help finding a specific valve...?
- The leading maker of solenoid valves is ASCO. Their website is shown below. If a valve that fits your application exists they probably make one. If you can't find a suitable solenoid then you need to consider a pneumatic valve operated by a solenoid valve. That is a common solution for a problem like yours. As to the male connections. If they are not available then you can just use a pair of threaded fittings (pipe nipples) to change the configuration.
- Q:Question about bicuspid valve...?
- About 1-2% of the population have bicuspid aortic valves, although the condition is nearly twice as common in males. It is more common than any other congenital cardiac anomaly. Bicuspid aortic valve has been found to be an inheritable condition, with a demonstrated association with Notch 1. Familial clustering as well as isolated valve defects have been documented. The incidence of bicuspid aortic valve can be as high as 10% in families affected with the valve problem. Other congental heart defects are associated with bicuspid aortic valve at various frequencies.(Wikipedia) The cause of this problem is unclear, but it is the most common congenital heart disease. It often runs in families.(MedlinePlus)
- Q:Reed valves?
- Reed valves were popular when you could get a street two-stroke bike. They allowed air to flow only one-way. I think Yamaha even had a nifty rotary valve thing that squeezed the air that the piston sucked so it would flow a bit faster into the combustion chamber. With a four-stroke, I don't think there's any advantage to complicating the air flow with a reed. That's what cams and valves do. You need to burn more fuel to get more power. There are several ways to do this. You can do this with more RPMs, more fuel/air mixture, or a larger displacement. But that's about power, not necessarily a reed valve.
- Q:Valve cover painting in 1990 BMW 525i?
- you do need heat resistant paint, you can chrome if you want to, bm dealer can advise best brand of paint
- Q:Leaky Aortic Valve???
- 1. okorder.com/.. that will tell you what to do to keep yourself healthy and help keep te regurgitation mild. Thankfully its just a mild heart problem, so you should be fine for many years. Im 16 and i was born with Aortic Stenosis, and a Bicuspid aortic valve, which led me to develop Aortic Regurgitation(leaky) and an Enlarged aorta. I havent had surgery yet, but my conditions are getting slowly worse and in a few years i will need surgery. I go to a camp for kids with heart disease, and some of my friends have very severe heart problems that cause them to get heart transplants, or tons and tons of surgery and some have even died. :( So if you have any questions or anything feel free to email me(go through my profile)
- Q:Intercoolers and Blow off valves, turbos?
- A blow off or pop off valve controls the boost or pressure the turbo or supercharger is pushing into the engine.A turbo makes the boost.The blow off valve controls it so you wont run too much boost or pressure into your engine and leave pieces of it all over the street.The blow off valve can be adjusted to control the boost,6- 8 lbs.should be sufficient for a street application.The blow off valve simply allows the excess pressure built up in the turbo to be vented or blown off so it wont be forced into the engine.The boost on a supercharged or blower application is controlled by swapping the blower pulley to either underdrive the blower or overdrive the blower,depending on which way you want to go.
- Q:mitral valve surgery?
- Doctorspecializing in mral valve repair
- Q:Control Valve?
- A valve is a device that regulates the flow of substances (either gases, fluidized solids, slurries, or liquids) by opening, closing, or partially obstructing various passageways. Valves are technically pipe fittings, but usually are discussed separately. Valves are used in a variety of applications including industrial, military, commercial, residential, transportation. Plumbing valves are the most obvious in everyday life, but many more are used. Many valves are controlled manually with a handle attached to the valve stem. If the handle is turned a quarter of a full turn (90°) between operating positions, the valve is called a quarter-turn valve. Butterfly valves, ball valves, and plug valves are often quarter-turn valves. Valves can also be controlled by devices called actuators attached to the stem. They can be electromechanical actuators such as an electric motor or solenoid, pneumatic actuators which are controlled by air pressure, or hydraulic actuators which are controlled by the pressure of a liquid such as oil or water. Actuators can be used for the purposes of automatic control such as in washing machine cycles, remote control such as the use of a centralized control room, or because manual control is too difficult; for example, the valve is huge. Pneumatic actuators and hydraulic actuators need pressurized air or liquid lines to supply the actuator: an inlet line and an outlet line. Pilot valves are valves which are used to control other valves. Pilot valves in the actuator lines control the supply of air or liquid going to the actuators. The fill valve in a commode water tank is a liquid level-actuated valve. When a high water level is reached, a mechanism shuts the valve which fills the tank. In some valve designs, the pressure of the flow fluid itself or pressure difference of the flow fluid between the ports automatically controls flow through the valve. In an open valve, fluid flows in a direction from higher pressure to lower pressure.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range