API Cast Steel Lift Check Valve 150 Class
The features of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Body-To-Bonnet Joint of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
Seat of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check="" valves="" and="" welded="" on="" seat="" can="" be="" also="" optional="" if="" being="" requested="" by="" the="" customer.welded="" is="" used="" for="" nps="">12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
Parameter of Cast Steel Check Valve:
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A105+13Cr Tool Steel+A105 customize
Tool Steel+A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A216 WCB+13Cr customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A182-F6a A182-F316 A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A216 WCB customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B7 A193-B8 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 graphite+316 customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868
FAQ of Cast Steel Check Valve:
Q1:I can’t find the type of steel check valve which I need. what can I do?
The chart above only lists out some common composition of steel check valve parts.We may provide other different parts material composition according to the customer's request or the actual valve working condition.
Q2:Which certification do your products pass?
Our products are in accordance with ISO 9001、ISO 14001、API 6A、API 6D、TS CE、API607/6FA/BS6755.
- Q:besides the exhaust valves, why might my Chevy 350 back fire?
- Cam timing off, ignition arcing, ignition timing, intake leak. You don't indicate if it is backfiring out the exhaust, intake or both
- Q:Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery?...?
- Haven't had it done before but: It's a pretty involved procedure. Patient is put under general anesthesia and is usually on the cardiopulmonary bypass machine (heart-lung machine) since you can't really replace a heart valve if the heart is beating. mortality for full valve replacement according to wiki is 6-8 percent, prob less than 5% for young healthy patients. Recently, many people have been doing the procedure laparoscopically. Patients are put into the surgical ICU for typically 1-2 days after the surgery. You can be discharged about a week after. Obviously there's risks, this is a very involved and definitely not a simple procedure. However, the cardiothoracic surgeons do these procedures every day for their entire lives-they're very skilled and qualified. good luck!
- Q:Would a ERG valve cause sputtering or hesitating on my pontiac firebird?
- If the EGR valve is opening on Acceleration yes this would cause hesitation,but you have to find out why it is opening if it is.If there is a solenoid controlling the EGR valve this might be the problem.If you can put your finger under the EGR valve when the engine is idling,rev then engine up in park,if you feel the valve opening it is most likly the solenoid
- Q:Problem with sprinkler system valve.?
- You didn't mention who manufactured the valve. Sounds like you have a small stone caught between the valve body and the diaphragm. Diaphragms don't open that much and a large enough piece of debris can get caught. Also some valves are manufactured with a small tick screen that is inserted into the diaphragm itself. If it comes out then there will be a small hole in the diaphragm, causing leakage. Take the entire top off of the valve body and inspect the diaphragm. Be careful of the spring in the top. If it was a stone, you will see an indentation in the diaphragm. Feel around the seating edge to see if it is damaged. If all is OK, just put it back together, if not, take the diaphragm to a sprinkler place and get a new one.
- Q:valve adjustment?
- w/ one hand spinning the pushrod and the other tightening the rocker arm nut, tighten the nut until you can not spin the pushrod freely, then tighten it three quarters of a turn more. do this to all of the rocker arms that do not have pressure against the valves, then spin the motor 180 degrees, or until the rest do not have pressure against them, and do the same thing.
- Q:how do you change out auto A/C valve core?
- William H you are correct and sometimes there is a pressure switch screwed on the hi port. We must of went to the same classes ,and read the same books, over the years. Mike S You had said the belt was bad. It said NO POWER TO A/C, you know better then that! I have taught many techs both older and young. The older techs think they know it all WRONG. But you know what there is not one guy that leaves my class, who is not smarter.
- Q:what is diferent between FB ball valve and RB ball valve?
- Full Bore Valve
- Q:Question about gas valve on grill?
- The valves on the grill itself are the ones that allow the gas to flow. As long as you have no leaks between the main valve and the grill valves, no gas will flow when the valves on the grill are turned to the off position.
- Q:95 cougar xr7 EGR valve?
- I would worry less about the mount bolts and more about getting the pressure fittings off. These can be a real bear if you haven't done a thousand of them. You may have to cut some cheap wrenches in half to gain access to them or use crowfoot wrenches or alot of heat without melting fuel lines, engine parts ect.
- Q:removing supply valve?
- If you have to fight it then stop right there, It's not worth it, your floor will rot out on you in time unless you shut off the water at the main, cut off the old valve and put on a new one, Sweat it on or use a compression fitting valve and get a new float if you need one thing you don't need is water outside of the toilet. are you willing to test to see if it is water or a wise cracker, Do it right, it don't cost much on this one.and it is a whole lot easier.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range