API Cast Steel Lift Check Valve 150 Class
The features of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Body-To-Bonnet Joint of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
Seat of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check="" valves="" and="" welded="" on="" seat="" can="" be="" also="" optional="" if="" being="" requested="" by="" the="" customer.welded="" is="" used="" for="" nps="">12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
Parameter of Cast Steel Check Valve:
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A105+13Cr Tool Steel+A105 customize
Tool Steel+A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A216 WCB+13Cr customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A182-F6a A182-F316 A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A216 WCB customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B7 A193-B8 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 graphite+316 customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868
FAQ of Cast Steel Check Valve:
Q1:I can’t find the type of steel check valve which I need. what can I do?
The chart above only lists out some common composition of steel check valve parts.We may provide other different parts material composition according to the customer's request or the actual valve working condition.
Q2:Which certification do your products pass?
Our products are in accordance with ISO 9001、ISO 14001、API 6A、API 6D、TS CE、API607/6FA/BS6755.
- Q:Volvo 850 blue smoke exhaust. Most likley Valve seals? or valve guides..or something with the valves.?
- Do a compression test, that'll tell you exactly whats wrong. Or have a mechanic do one.
- Q:why suction apparatus uses a non return valve?
- Non return helps to prevent flow back of the material needed for trasportation,also helps to prevent material to be lost when the motor is turned off,ensures maximam flow. Not to have reason all liquid intedend for transportation will flow back when motor is turned off,difficult to ressit materiall in vertical direction.
- Q:Where is the Auxiliary Air Valve on my 98 Civic?
- you don't have on the Civic. The Auxillary Air Valve is a part of the AIR (Air Injection Reaction) system used to control emissions on domestic vehicles. Honda doesn't use that part nor that system. there was another 'auxillary air valve' used in old Bosch fuel injection systems that added air when the car was in cold start enrichment. that part hasn't been used in the last 20 years by any manufacturer. The control of the idle at cold start is done by the idle air control valve. The idle air control valve located under the thottle body on most hondas; some models have it on the side. there are usually two vacuum hoses and one electrical connector to the valve. that valve controls the engine idle and when bad it would cause the engine to surge at idle. if that's not the case, then we need more information on what you are trying to fix and what you mean by auxillary air valve. if there is a diagnostic trouble code associated with it then that would help. hope that helps
- Q:01 civic valve question?
- The dude above is physically powerful, yet incorrect on the fee. you may get an entire swifter equipment for about 1k, a reliable setup will fee a million.5k to 2k with injectors, gasoline pump, a turbine, and an intercooler. 01 are heavy and not super to do mods to, additionally d16 sucks inventory, so which you're able to additionally could desire to yet internals with expenses 900 for the aspects (pistons and rods). entire could be 2k to 3k for an extremely super setup for 250 to 300hp
- Q:removeing the driver side valve cover?
- valves don't knock and you can't get to them through the inlet manifold if it's the lifter you may be able to get it by taking the valve cover off but even then you sometimes can't and have to remove the camshaft
- Q:Where does the blow off valve blow out the air to?
- Depends on the type of blow off valve. Some vent to atmosphere(just blow it out into open air) others recirculate(blow the air back into the intake farther upstream). Which one it does depends mainly on where the blow off valve is located in the system. If the car has a MAF(mass air flow) sensor and the blow off valve is located after that sensor then it has to be recirculated, because the sensor has already registered that air and if it vents to atmosphere then the engine will run rich because the ECM will be putting too much fuel into the engine.
- Q:2001 honda accord EGR valve clogged?
- Ok, the computer did NOT say to change the egr valve. Post what the code number was. It may be a bad wire, faulty egr solenoid, plugged egr passage, bad DTFE sensor, broken vacuum line, etc, etc. There are tests that a real mechanic (not a parts salesman) can run to determine what the real problem is.
- Q:How does a solenoid valve work?
- A double solenoid has two solenoids, and when voltage is supplied to one (and not the other) the valve shifts. Note that if voltage is supplied to both solenoids at the same time, the valve will stay in the position is was in (i.e. it won't shift since the solenoids will be working against each other). This is typically not desired, so make sure you remove voltage from one side when supplying it to the other. If no voltage is supplied to either solenoid, the result will be the same as if voltage is supplied to both, in that the valve will stay in the position is was in. What this means is that the cylinder has no home position, so when power is cut, the valve will stay where it was at that time, and the cylinder will continue to do work in the direction is was working in. Again, depending upon what the cylinder was doing, this may or may not be desired. For Conrolling with PLC you may need to wire two discrete outputs of PLC to those two solenoids using relay. And the ON/OFF those two outputs as required.
- Q:Warped valves on my car? ?
- who told you that? valves don,t warp. valves can bend and carbon up so much they won,t seat but they don,t warp. pull the heads and have new valves put in or have your valves ground and seated. a good machine shop can do that for you.
- Q:wheres the egr valve?
- Dont know about your car, but look near the intake by the fuel rail
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range