API Cast Steel Lift Check Valve 150 Class
The features of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Body-To-Bonnet Joint of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
Seat of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check="" valves="" and="" welded="" on="" seat="" can="" be="" also="" optional="" if="" being="" requested="" by="" the="" customer.welded="" is="" used="" for="" nps="">12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
Parameter of Cast Steel Check Valve:
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A105+13Cr Tool Steel+A105 customize
Tool Steel+A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A216 WCB+13Cr customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A182-F6a A182-F316 A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A216 WCB customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B7 A193-B8 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 graphite+316 customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868
FAQ of Cast Steel Check Valve:
Q1:I can’t find the type of steel check valve which I need. what can I do?
The chart above only lists out some common composition of steel check valve parts.We may provide other different parts material composition according to the customer's request or the actual valve working condition.
Q2:Which certification do your products pass?
Our products are in accordance with ISO 9001、ISO 14001、API 6A、API 6D、TS CE、API607/6FA/BS6755.
- Q:how much would it cost to fix a busted valve in the head on a 1995 ford probe?
- stay away from it
- Q:chevy 350 exhaust valve seat pittings?
- There is really no such thing as has to but there is a thing as ought to. You should put good used heads in a machine shop for a clean up and restoration. The worse they are, the more they need new seats, seals, guide clean up with new valves, surfacing and so on.
- Q:Valve clearance importance?
- If your engine is silent,u dont disturb the valve clearances. if your maintaing the car with dealers or qualified mechanics,they will tell you if valve adjustments are required. so dont worry much.
- Q:Any idea on selecting and sizing control valves?
- Specialty valves should be sized/recommended by the manufacturer because of the different influences that may be encountered by the valve. Example: Temperature ranges, chemical composition of coolant, type of valve(ball, gate, tempering, other) all will have some effect. I would say take a look at the old one if it exists and if you're not satisfied with its performance, then cross reference it with other companies like Amtrol, Wilkins, etc. This would be the safest most logical method.
- Q:Mayo Clinic in Rochester Minnesota and Mitral Valve Prolapse?
- was this diagnosis made by a cardiologist? You said your doctor - are you referring to your primary MD. I am going to assume the MVP diagnosis was made by a cardiologist . the referral to the hospital - is this to a cardiac surgery program at the hospital. You may definitely want to get a second cardiology opinion. Do you live near the Mayo clinic? You also have to consider your health care insurance and what they will cover. It sounds as if your MD is sending you in the appropriate direction - to a hospital - to look at treatments. Can you call this hospital to find out more about the services to which you are being referred?
- Q:please i want theory of MOTORIZED VALVE ?
- Your question is too broad for this forum Google your question Motorized valves Motorized actuators Hope this properly answers your question
- Q:Heart Murmer - Slightly Irregular Valve?
- Actually this is quite common and is usually not a concern. It is generally felt that the misshapen valve leaves you more open to potential infection, especially when having dental work done. But this is quite rare. Still, if the dentist knows you have the condition they will require you to take a loading dose of antibiotics to protect yourself when you have any work done. Occasionaly I would forget and they would send me home. Geeze. Still, better safe than sorry. In the big scheme of things it means very, very little and you will probably never know its there. There is no need to see a specialist, again, this is very common and very, very rarely causes any problems. Just keep on keeping on and you will be fine. Just consider the antibiotics pre-dental work. All you have to do is call the doctors office, tell them you need some for a dental visit, they will fax over a script to the pharmacy, you pick it up, eat something first, then take the antibiotics and you are done, no big deal. I hope this helps.
- Q:pulmonary valve stenosis in my eight month old daughter.?
- I was diagnosed with pulmonary valve stenosis at around the age of your daughter. I am now 22 years old. Around the time of my diagnosis the doctors did many tests and I had several cardiac catherizations. The doctors found out from all of these tests that my pulmonic valve was so tight and was about to close (I had severe pulmonic stenosis; some is not severe therefore surgery would not be required probably). The doctors performed open heart surgery when I was 3. They totally removed my pulmonic valve. This is the only valve that you can live without for a period of time. The valve usually has to be put back at some point because without a valve there is some leakage to the right side of the heart. For me, it will be within a year or so. Some are much earlier when they have to have it replaced and some are later. It all depends on the individual. One huge recommendation is to go to a highly ranked hospital even for the tests. Hope this helps!
- Q:Valve covers leaking on my 75 VW Bug?
- probably the gasket slipped or the bolts need to be tighten more but just snug them down.
- Q:what is a valve job? i was trying to sell my Honda CRX, but the man said that the valves dont sound good...?
- A valve job involves removing the head from the engine, disassembling the head regrinding the valves seats and installing new valve seals guides. new engine vs. valve job? Depends on how many miles are on the original engine. It's seldom a good idea to do only a valve job on a hi mileage engine. Valve job would be cheaper at first, unless you plan on keeping the car for a long time, then a new engine would be a good choice. Maybe the guy was just setting you up to ask for a lower price?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range