API Cast Steel Lift Check Valve 150 Class
The features of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Body-To-Bonnet Joint of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
Seat of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check="" valves="" and="" welded="" on="" seat="" can="" be="" also="" optional="" if="" being="" requested="" by="" the="" customer.welded="" is="" used="" for="" nps="">12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
Parameter of Cast Steel Check Valve:
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A105+13Cr Tool Steel+A105 customize
Tool Steel+A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A216 WCB+13Cr customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A182-F6a A182-F316 A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A216 WCB customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B7 A193-B8 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 graphite+316 customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868
FAQ of Cast Steel Check Valve:
Q1:I can’t find the type of steel check valve which I need. what can I do?
The chart above only lists out some common composition of steel check valve parts.We may provide other different parts material composition according to the customer's request or the actual valve working condition.
Q2:Which certification do your products pass?
Our products are in accordance with ISO 9001、ISO 14001、API 6A、API 6D、TS CE、API607/6FA/BS6755.
- Q:A question about tricuspid valve disease..?
- Tricuspid valve disease refers to abnormal function of the tricuspid valve. Two types of tricuspid disease include: Tricuspid regurgitation - the valve is leaky or doesn't close tight enough, causing blood to leak backwards across the valve Tricuspid stenosis - the valve leaflets are stiff and do not open widely enough, causing a restriction in the forward flow of blood. Your physician may refer to this as an increased pressure gradient across the valve, found by echocardiogram or cardiac catheterization. How is it treated? Medical Management Your doctor will want to monitor the progress of your valve disease with regular appointments. They may be spaced once a year or more often, if your doctor feels you need to be followed more closely. Your appointment will include a medical exam. Diagnostic studies may be repeated at regular intervals. Your physician may prescribe medications to treat your symptoms. These medications may include drugs to treat heart failure or medications to control irregular heart rhythms. Lanyard and template handle assists with placement of ring Surgical Management Tricuspid Valve Repair When valve disease is severe, it may be necessary to repair or replace the diseased valve. Tricuspid valve repair using an annuloplasty ring is the preferred surgical approach for tricuspid regurgitation and may be performed for primary tricuspid disease or for combined cases with other valve surgery (mitral, aortic). See illustrations to the right. For more information and to view actual surgery, see: Movie: Edwards MC 3Tricuspid Annuloplasty* NOTE: Son, these patients are depressed, so they avoid discussing their condition.So the best way keep them happy as if nothing is wrong with them.OK Hope it helped you out. G/Luck.
- Q:how to replace an egr valve on a 2002 mercury sable?
- Un plug the vacuum hose on top of the valve, loosen and remove the big tube nut on the bottom of the valve, I have found if you hit it sharply with a hammer 3 or 4 times before you try to loosen it won't break the valve off, once the tube nut is undone remove the 2 bolts holding the EGR valve to the intake manifold. Remove and discard the gasket and install the new valve in the reverse order. If the tube nut still won't come loose try heating it with a torch, if it's really rusted on you might have to replace the EGR tub along with the valve.
- Q:Tire valve stuck on my bike?
- What causes the valve stem to get like that. is from riding it with an almost flat tire with very little air in it. . Let the all the air out of the tube ,. pull and tug on the tire to rotate it on the rim until the valve stem is standing strait up again. Then refill with air. But often when you ride with low air, it ends up making a hole in the tube.
- Q:how do you reconnect the heater valve on a 1997 ford ranger 2.3l 4 cylinder?
- You okorder.com for info. They have a great repair section that's free after you sign up. Manuals have lots of photos which should take care of your question.
- Q:I am getting a valve job...?
- Getting a vlave job done isnt going to hurt your car at all, nor your motor. Make sure you have a reputable machine shop do this (most garages dont have the tools for it). If a 3 angle valve job is done correctly and new valve stem seals, retainers, and spring are all carefully installed to manufacturer spec then there should be no problem at all. Many shops will do a sloppy job grinding the valve face (which is a hard thing to get the knack for) and will install to valves without another thought. When new valves or old valves with resurfaced faces are installed the spring rate of the valve springs needs to be checked to ensure are srpings are the same strength. Also once installed, the height of each installed valve/spring needs to be checked to make sure its in the specified allowance. If valve seats and surfaces are all done correctly along with a profesional installation I wouldn't worry!
- Q:Leaking metal Tyre valve stem?
- On that year car the tire is tubeless and the valve stem should not be moving as it would if you had a tube type tire. If the valve stem is pushing in it means you drove on the tire while flat and probably ruined the tire as well as the valve stem. The tire must come off the rim to be inspected before blowing it back up and used. If you don't inspect the tire it will probably blow out at highway speeds and kill someone!
- Q:Trumpet problems! No noise, just air! Valves sticking!?
- Dis is a pretty common problem. The valves are in the wrong valve case or they are turned aound in the case. Take each valve out and check the number...... most have a number stamped near the top, or on the part around the spring. Get them in the right place with the notch in the case matching the little peg on the side of the valve and all should be well. By the way, if you can't get a buzz on the mouthpiece the whole problem is you alone.
- Q:Testing my EGR valve?
- Most it could go either way depending upon the failure mode (stuck open, stuck closed, leaking, etc). I use a hand operated vacuum pump ($20 at most car parts stores). Connect it and see if you can draw a vacuum and if it holds the vacuum That will tell you if the diaphragm is okay. Also check the valve seat itself to see if it seals properly when closed. EGR valves run about $20-$50 depending upon car. Also, just because the EGR valve isn't working does not mean the valve is bad. You could have a faulty or disconnected vacuum line preventing the valve from operating. That was my problem in stead of replacing the EGR valve and the catalytic converter as recommended by an Emission Repair Station located just outside the state emission test station. The repair station is no longer in business.
- Q:96 chevy cavalier heater control valve?
- The only valve i could think you are referring too would be the vacuum control on the back of the dash mounted heater controls. They do not have a valve in the coolant lines. The heat turned on or off by a vacuum operated door inside the heater box that merely closes and blocks the heat from escaping into the car. If you are having heater problems first make sure both lines running to the firewall feel hot/warm when engine is at temperature. Secondly you will have to find the actuators under dash on the heater box and make sure they are moving if not ck for vacuum.......
- Q:Is Valve going to make Half-Life 3 ?
- Half life two- episode 2 is the number 3. Valve has never had a number 3s. 2 Gerry's mods, 2 l4ds, 2 portals...
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range