API Cast Steel Lift Check Valve 150 Class
The features of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Body-To-Bonnet Joint of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
Seat of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check="" valves="" and="" welded="" on="" seat="" can="" be="" also="" optional="" if="" being="" requested="" by="" the="" customer.welded="" is="" used="" for="" nps="">12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
Parameter of Cast Steel Check Valve:
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A105+13Cr Tool Steel+A105 customize
Tool Steel+A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A216 WCB+13Cr customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A182-F6a A182-F316 A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A216 WCB customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B7 A193-B8 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 graphite+316 customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868
FAQ of Cast Steel Check Valve:
Q1:I can’t find the type of steel check valve which I need. what can I do?
The chart above only lists out some common composition of steel check valve parts.We may provide other different parts material composition according to the customer's request or the actual valve working condition.
Q2:Which certification do your products pass?
Our products are in accordance with ISO 9001、ISO 14001、API 6A、API 6D、TS CE、API607/6FA/BS6755.
- Q:why do valves need to be adjusted and shimed on amotorcycle?
- Valves have to have some clearance when the engine is cold so that as the stems expand the valves will still close all the way. Most of the wear in the valve train occurs at the valve and seat, as the seat tends to recede and the valve pulls further into the head.(SOHC and OHV designs may also wear in the rocker arms and bushings, which tends to open the valve clearances, usually not as quickly as valve seat wear, however.) As an inevitable result of this wear at the seat/valve juncture, the gap between the valve stem (or bucket or shim) and the cam lobe (or rocker arm) tends to close down. If the gap is too small, the valve may not close all the way when the engine is warm. If the valve does not have enough contact with the seat, it cannot transfer heat away, and may erode. There can also be a loss of compression if the valve cannot close. This wear happens most rapidly with a new engine and the valve clearances tend to close up relatively quickly. As the parts bed in, clearances tend to stabilize. That is why the first one or two valve adjustments are most important.
- Q:what is the definition of differential pressure for valves?
- differential pressure is simply having a different pressure each side of the valve. In this case I think that means you need a difference in pressure to move the ball closing the valve.
- Q:Automotive valve question?
- stem, surface, valve guide, o rings in some. some valve guides are plastic with no clearance. yes oil flow, yes water flows through the heads to cool vales and head.
- Q:1991 honda civic fast idle valve?
- base models have no fast idle valve. if the rpm are going up and down inspect the water level in the system and have it bled. there might be air in it. if you are messing with the timing or adjusting the idle you are doing something wrong. do not adjust the throttle cable to adjust the idle. it will throw off the tps sensor. use the idle screw. if adjusting idle at the idle screw or timing don't forget to jump the ECU or you will waste your time. btw you know that the IACV needs to be unplugged when adjusting the idle right? no punn intended just checking.
- Q:whats a suction valve?
- you need to be more specific. there are 100 things on a car that could be called a suction valve. Right off the top of my head the only valve that could do that is a EGR valve. If it gets stuck open the car will stall, but it will start back up after the valve closes again. The OBD will tell you if the EGR valve is bad, but other than that I can't say.
- Q:Vauxhall Vectra EGR valve replacement?
- it should be straight forward, buy a haynes manuel which will tell you step by step how to do it. i think you can also buy a service kit for the valve
- Q:Another EGR valve question?
- You obviously had a parts store diagnosis so maybe you should ask the person that put the idea in your head that the EGR was a problem for the answer. Did you know that an EGR code can be caused by numerous other problems.
- Q:Tips for building/connecting a sprinkler valve manifold (see details)?
- valve manifolds are something that requires practice and experience. i used to struggle with them at work until i did a good bit of them. 3 zones is not that many valves so it shouldnt be too difficult. if they wont line up exactly right, i would recommend adding longer peices of pipe to the mainline side of the vavles and re routing the supply line futher back and you will have more room to flex the pipe and vavles into the Tees and 90s. do not use any form of flexible pipe on any mainline. you will regret it. lol the bigger the hole you dig will give you the most room and the more pipe, and room will give you more flexability to build the manifold. it is easier to connect the valves the way you did it first though, but you can do it either way. good luck and hope this helps
- Q:tuba valves?
- you okorder.com has alot of things but i don't know if they sell separate pieces. Best thing to do is to go to your local music store and tell them and let them find you one,
- Q:Inhaling smoke from valve oil?
- Valve oil is basically just mineral oil and various other ingredients. You can buy pure oil, and it's also the main ingredient in baby oil and other medicines. Nothing wrong with burning it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range