API Cast Steel Lift Check Valve 150 Class
The features of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Body-To-Bonnet Joint of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
Seat of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check="" valves="" and="" welded="" on="" seat="" can="" be="" also="" optional="" if="" being="" requested="" by="" the="" customer.welded="" is="" used="" for="" nps="">12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
Parameter of Cast Steel Check Valve:
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A105+13Cr Tool Steel+A105 customize
Tool Steel+A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A216 WCB+13Cr customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A182-F6a A182-F316 A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A216 WCB customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B7 A193-B8 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 graphite+316 customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868
FAQ of Cast Steel Check Valve:
Q1:I can’t find the type of steel check valve which I need. what can I do?
The chart above only lists out some common composition of steel check valve parts.We may provide other different parts material composition according to the customer's request or the actual valve working condition.
Q2:Which certification do your products pass?
Our products are in accordance with ISO 9001、ISO 14001、API 6A、API 6D、TS CE、API607/6FA/BS6755.
- Q:Leaking metal Tyre valve stem?
- The leak is caused by corrosion of the alloy wheel in the hole that the metal valve stem goes through. You might try to let the air out and loosen the nut on the valve stem and spray penetrating oil on the o-ring which is on the base of the valve stem and is what holds the air in. Turn the stem back and forth a bit to mave the corrosion and then respray the o-ring. Tighten the stem nut, inflate the tire to 35 lbs. and spray a bit of soapy water on the stem to check for leaks. If it still leaks you will need to remove the tire and valve stem,clean the hole and surrounding area inside the rim and clean the valve stem and replace the o-ring. If the valve stem is a pressure sensor type for the tire air pressure monitoring system you may need to reprogram it. Only use plastic caps on the valve stem. Metal ones corrode on the stem and wreck them and never come off.
- Q:What causes Emergency Valve on Boiler to Leak?
- Not sure what you mean by an emergency run valve. Are you talking about a relief valve? This will have a tag on it showing the relief pressure and has a lever to flip to check. Or is it an isolation valve that is leaking from the stem? If this is the case they usually have a packing nut that can be simply tightened to stop it from leaking.
- Q:Leaky Valve?
- i dont know, but i have one to. once a doctor told me if it gets real bad they could fix it with laser. i was on medication but quit taking it , it made my heart rate too slow. i got mitral vale prolasp. i dont know if i spelled that rite.if you have a heart doc. i would ask him to ease your fear. good luck.
- Q:Wall Heater question? (Gas Valve)?
- Depends on what kind of wall heater. FOR A 24 volt system : you will need a ohm/volt meter to do that. Make sure the thermostat is calling for heat, and the gas going to the unit is on. you should have 24 volts at the gas valve. if there is 24 volts there, and the burners are not on, then the gas valve is bad. If you don't have 24 volts there, then your thermostat could be bad, and not turning on the gas valve, or you might not have control voltage. You should be familiar with basic electricity to do this.
- Q:EGR Valve Circuit code P0403?
- if your valve was carboned up then you Dp sensor is probably clogged as well and that would cause the light to come on and it would give that code. You can more than likely take it off and clean it really well with something like LPS or brake cleaner...carb cleaner would work also
- Q:Is a leaky heart valve considered heart disease?
- Hello, Yes, it is. Obviously the leak is still within the arteries, - no blood is leaking out of the heart, - any leak is only in the backwards direction of blood-flow. One function of the valves is to stop blood which has just been pumped, from falling backwards again to where it came from. As soon as the pumping action stops, the valve has to close to lock the pumped-blood in its new forward position. If any blood leaks back through the closed valve, that is called regurgitation of blood, - and the closed valve which is leaking is described as incompetent or insufficient, in medical language. Sometimes newborn babies are born with a heart valve (or valves) that leak backwards, having not been properly formed in the womb, - or sometimes the valve (or valves) are damaged in adult life by some disease, - for example, infections like Rheumatic Fever or Syphilis, (both rare nowadays). I hope this is of some help. Best wishes, Belliger retired uk gp
- Q:Leaking car tyre valve?
- you just need the valve itself changed...its nothing to do with the tyre as the valve is bolted to the wheel not the tyre...
- Q:99 eclipse bent valve?
- no way to tell ...and he doesn't sand down the valve ...it's called seating or lapping. and it's not done to the cylinder... knocking could aslo be a hung lifter.
- Q:Who knows about pneumatic engine valves?
- not really
- Q:Wiring water Level Switch to Solenoid Valve?
- From power, go to the float valve. From the other side of the float valve, go to your solenoid. From the other side of the solenoid, go to neutral return. When the float valve is open, the switch will be open, and the solenoid will be open. When the float rises and closes the switch, the current will flow closing the NO solenoid to engage and shut off your water flow.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range