API Cast Steel Lift Check Valve 150 Class
The features of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Body-To-Bonnet Joint of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
Seat of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check="" valves="" and="" welded="" on="" seat="" can="" be="" also="" optional="" if="" being="" requested="" by="" the="" customer.welded="" is="" used="" for="" nps="">12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
Parameter of Cast Steel Check Valve:
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A105+13Cr Tool Steel+A105 customize
Tool Steel+A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A216 WCB+13Cr customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A182-F6a A182-F316 A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A216 WCB customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B7 A193-B8 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 graphite+316 customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868
FAQ of Cast Steel Check Valve:
Q1:I can’t find the type of steel check valve which I need. what can I do?
The chart above only lists out some common composition of steel check valve parts.We may provide other different parts material composition according to the customer's request or the actual valve working condition.
Q2:Which certification do your products pass?
Our products are in accordance with ISO 9001、ISO 14001、API 6A、API 6D、TS CE、API607/6FA/BS6755.
- Q:Doctors, can someone live without a heart valve?
- If she has a ruptured heart valve it needs repair or replacement. The valves serve a critical role in maintaining normal flow of blood through the heart. Without the valves blood will backflow and cause buildup and many problems. Maybe she is stable and can wait for surgery at a later date? I'm not aware of a situation where you can live with a ruptured valve. I hope she is in good care.
- Q:Pressure relief valve?
- Only to add what Steve said, make sure you have a pipe leading from the Safety valve to the floor, that way if the Safety valve let's go it won't be shooting straight at someone's face or other equipment. If you could, pipe the safety to a drain but by all means leave the line open, Put no other valve in the line to restrict what the safety is meant to do.
- Q:Problem with sprinkler system valve.?
- Do you measure this 100 psi ahead of the antisiphon valve, or after it? I think you are measuring it after, and suspect the flow regulator on the antisiphon valve is not fully open. You could try adjusting it. It's also possible there is an obstruction in the piping somewhere. Any chance there is dirt in the sprinklers themselves? Also you could close down each sprinkler on a zone and see if the pressure comes up. If it does, there is no major leak. Any chance there is dirt in the spprinklers themselves?
- Q:Valve Guide Question?
- Ohhhh man. NO DRILLS. I assume you are referring to an Aluminum Cylinder head. To do it correctly you need a drift punch that has a pilot size of the valve stem, and an outside diameter that is just a few thousands smaller than the guide. Disassemble the head completely, put in Moms oven at the highest setting it will go to ( 5-6 hundred degrees ) Pound old guide out from the combustion camber side. ( have every thing ready to go this FFer will be hot ). Coat new guide with something like STP, put in freezer, carefully align it, then slam it home from the valve train side, don't pussy around, get it in before it attracts the heat of the head, if you stop or it stops you will have to repeat the entire process. If you gall the Aluminum ( say O-**** ) Since you have to hit this thing fairly hard you will need to refinish the inside of the guide with the appropriate reamer. Then refinsh Valve seat ( they never, NEVER line up perfectly )
- Q:Leaky Aortic Valve???
- 1. okorder.com/.. that will tell you what to do to keep yourself healthy and help keep te regurgitation mild. Thankfully its just a mild heart problem, so you should be fine for many years. Im 16 and i was born with Aortic Stenosis, and a Bicuspid aortic valve, which led me to develop Aortic Regurgitation(leaky) and an Enlarged aorta. I havent had surgery yet, but my conditions are getting slowly worse and in a few years i will need surgery. I go to a camp for kids with heart disease, and some of my friends have very severe heart problems that cause them to get heart transplants, or tons and tons of surgery and some have even died. :( So if you have any questions or anything feel free to email me(go through my profile)
- Q:Question about valve cover gasket?
- Valve cover gaskets aren't really affected by miles. They either don't leak or they do. I'd just snug it up a bit. If it still leaks you can put some sealant on the gasket, but only if you can lift it off without wrecking it since you'd have to seal it on both sides. Don't tighten it too much or you will make the leaks worse.
- Q:How do you check a pcv valve?
- take it out of the valve cover and shake it and if it rattles it's OK.
- Q:honda odyssey Idle air control valve?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: honda odyssey Idle air control valve? problem seems like a bad IAC valve - When I start it, it runs at 2000 for 10 sec then starts varying between 1000 2000 rpm at idle. Over 2400 it is level. If I pull the connector it will vary quickly around 1500 rpm as soon as it is started. Cold or hot no difference. 10 sec delay will happen...
- Q:what is overrun clutch solenoid valve ,is for my nissan maxima .My code scanner gave me this dtc definition?
- Description The overrun clutch solenoid valve is activated by the TCM in response to signals sent from the park/neutral position (PNP) switch, overdrive control switch, vehicle speed and throttle position Will then be controlled. TCM TERMINALS AND REFERENCE VALUE ON BOARD DIAGNOSIS LOGIC Diagnostic trouble code O/R CLTCH SOL/CIRC with CONSULT-II or P1760 without CONSULT-II is detected when TCM detects an improper voltage drop when it tries to operate the solenoid valve. POSSIBLE CAUSE Check the following items. Harness or connectors (The solenoid circuit is open or shorted.) Overrun clutch solenoid valve DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLE CODE (DTC) CONFIRMATION PROCEDURE CAUTION: Always drive vehicle at a safe speed. NOTE: If DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLE CODE CONFIRMATION PROCEDURE has been previously conducted, always turn ignition switch OFF and wait at least 5 seconds before conducting the next test. TESTING CONDITION: Always drive vehicle on a level road to improve accuracy of test. After the repair, perform the following procedure to confirm the malfunction is eliminated. WITH CONSULT-II Turn ignition switch ON and select DATA MONITOR mode for `ENGINE with CONSULT-II. Start engine. Accelerate vehicle to a speed of more than 10 km/h (6 MPH) with D position (O/D ON). Release accelerator pedal completely with D position (O/D OFF). WITH GST Follow the procedure With CONSULT-II. WIRING DIAGRAM - AT - ORVCSV Diagnostic Procedure 1: CHECK VALVE RESISTANCE 2: CHECK VALVE OPERATION 3: CHECK POWER SOURCE CIRCUIT 4: CHECK DTC 5: CHECK TCM INSPECTION This isn't something you want to do in your driveway. Take it to a decent mechanic and they should have it knocked out in about an hour or less, if it's the same one I'm thinking of.
- Q:Can vacuum leak come from valve cover ?
- there is no vacuum in the valve cover. the vacuum is in the intake the valve cover is leaking oil. the valve cover covers the rocker arms.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range