API Cast Steel Lift Check Valve 150 Class
The features of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Body-To-Bonnet Joint of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
Seat of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check="" valves="" and="" welded="" on="" seat="" can="" be="" also="" optional="" if="" being="" requested="" by="" the="" customer.welded="" is="" used="" for="" nps="">12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
Parameter of Cast Steel Check Valve:
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A105+13Cr Tool Steel+A105 customize
Tool Steel+A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A216 WCB+13Cr customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A182-F6a A182-F316 A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A216 WCB customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B7 A193-B8 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 graphite+316 customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868
FAQ of Cast Steel Check Valve:
Q1:I can’t find the type of steel check valve which I need. what can I do?
The chart above only lists out some common composition of steel check valve parts.We may provide other different parts material composition according to the customer's request or the actual valve working condition.
Q2:Which certification do your products pass?
Our products are in accordance with ISO 9001、ISO 14001、API 6A、API 6D、TS CE、API607/6FA/BS6755.
- Q:valve adjustment yz250f?
- Under 5 kicks? I can always, ALWAYS start a thumper 1st kick in a proper state of tune.
- Q:how to replace a valve cover gasket on a 1998 pontiac sunfire. 2.2. engine?
- First off, you remove the PCV hose and unscrew the plastic nut that retains the PCV valve. Next you remove the air intake tube from the throttle body and the air intake housing. Now locate the bracket on the side of the throttle body that contains the throttle cable. Remove the 2 bolts from this bracket and remove the cables from the throttle body. You should now be able to remove the valve cover from any obstructions. If you are not cleaning the valve cover, there is no need to remove the PCV valve. If you are cleaning it with soap and water, take the PCV out. The gasket is one piece and rubber, but you may find it a pain to keep the gasket in the groove on the valve cover, so you might try some yellow weatherstrip sealer to help hold the gasket in place. Let it dry for a little while before reinstalling the valve cover, so the gasket doesn't 'roll' out of the groove on the corners, or it will leak heavily. Good luck.
- Q:exhaust valves material & dimensinons?
- Most valves are made of forged steel. The dimensions depend on what car. You can get a factory manual for any car. Call a motor shop to order them. Don't try to make them yourself.
- Q:Do veins in the head and neck contain valves?
- Q:97 Neon - Canister Purge Valve?
- Could you describe this canister purge valve? Not sure what you are talking about here. Is it part of the emissions, part of the radiator, or what. I am just guessing it's part of the emissions. In which case, I need to know if it has a smog pump. Could be the pump, could be a clogged up cat, could be a bad EGR valve. Need some more info to help beyond this point. Good luck.
- Q:Does anyone know where the erg valve on a 2001 isuzu rodeo is located?
- i'm no longer attentive to that style. some cam sensors are on the front of the engine. some are under the valve conceal. My advice could be, to call the save that offered you the sensor and ask them or call a dealership. in many cases they are satisfied to help. grasp tech 40 yrs.
- Q:Does having a Torque Valve on a 2 stroke dirtbike give much more power?
- It's probably referred to as a Torque Valve in the spare parts manual. But yes, the power valve is what gives the WR250 it's buzz. Hook it up!
- Q:Mitral Valve Prolapse and headache...any relation?
- Although mitral valve prolapse is a lifelong disorder, many people with this condition never have symptoms. When diagnosed, people may be surprised to learn that they have a heart abnormality. When signs and symptoms do occur with mitral valve prolapse, it's typically because blood is leaking backward through the valve (regurgitation). Symptoms can vary widely from one person to another. They tend to be mild, develop gradually and may include: A racing or irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia) Dizziness, lightheadedness Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath, often when lying flat or during physical exertion Fatigue Chest pain that's not associated with a heart attack or coronary artery disease When your heart is working properly, the mitral valve closes during contraction of the left ventricle to prevent blood from flowing back into your heart's upper left chamber (left atrium). But in some people with MVP, the mitral valve malfunctions. In these people, the mitral valve leaflets are abnormal with extra tissue, bulging (prolapsing) like a parachute into their left atrium each time the heart contracts. The bulging may keep the valve from closing tightly. This may not cause problems if only a small amount of blood leaks back into the atrium. When blood leaks backwards through the valve, it's called mitral regurgitation (MR). MR can cause symptoms. Take care always! OIRAM
- Q:Water heater relief valve leaks around threads?
- Donald; Don't try to tighten it, or replace it, it will fail. Lower the thermostat to no more than 120F degrees, and start shopping for a new water heater.
- Q:Blow off valve question,please help??
- There is nothing to blow off. You would just get a sucking sound.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range