API Cast Steel Lift Check Valve 150 Class
The features of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Body-To-Bonnet Joint of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
Seat of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check="" valves="" and="" welded="" on="" seat="" can="" be="" also="" optional="" if="" being="" requested="" by="" the="" customer.welded="" is="" used="" for="" nps="">12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
Parameter of Cast Steel Check Valve:
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A105+13Cr Tool Steel+A105 customize
Tool Steel+A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A216 WCB+13Cr customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A182-F6a A182-F316 A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A216 WCB customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B7 A193-B8 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 graphite+316 customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868
FAQ of Cast Steel Check Valve:
Q1:I can’t find the type of steel check valve which I need. what can I do?
The chart above only lists out some common composition of steel check valve parts.We may provide other different parts material composition according to the customer's request or the actual valve working condition.
Q2:Which certification do your products pass?
Our products are in accordance with ISO 9001、ISO 14001、API 6A、API 6D、TS CE、API607/6FA/BS6755.
- Q:What's an easy way to remember aortic, pulmonary, mitral tricuspid valves leaflets orientations?
- The tricuspid valve has three leaflets which are thin and membranous with commissures that appear more like indentations than true commissures. The TV apparatus is similar to the mitral valve but has greater variability and thinner leaflets. The three leaflets are the anterior, septal and posterior leaflets, with the anterior and septal being larger than the posterior leaflet. TV= tricuspid valve tri-cuspid=3(three leaflets) leaflets=3leaflets Tricuspid: Having three flaps or cusps. The valve that is called the tricuspid valve is situated between the right atrium and right ventricle and permits blood to flow only from the atrium into the ventricle. The aortic valve in the heart also has three cusps. Tricuspid valve (Anat.), the valve, consisting of three triangular membranous flaps, at the opening of the right auricle into the right ventricle in the heart of most mammals; -- sometimes called the tricuspid valves, each flap being regarded as a valve. Take care as always
- Q:Valve seat removal?
- takes a stand up mill. to cut the seat and heat the head and install the new seat...
- Q:What is a enlarged heart Valve?
- there are two valves in the heart, a bicuspid valve (two flaps) and a tricuspid valve (three flaps). A valve serves to prevent the back flow of blood in the heart, keeps it all flowing in one direction. An enlarged or incompetent valve would obviously be unable to do it's work properly. How serious the issue is depends entirely on the extent of enlargement. Enlargement is usually a result of uncontrolled blood pressure issues, but can also be genetic. As she is seeing a doctor about this, suggest that you let the doctor worry about it.
- Q:Does anyone know where the erg valve on a 2001 isuzu rodeo is located?
- I have that very vehicle and have had to locate mine, it is on the passenger side of the engine towards the firewall and it has an 5 pin electronic connector (Mine is Black) on top of a dark grey to black colored cylinder next to the cover on top of the engine. But before you go through replacing it (as it is around $200 to $300 ) try cleaning it with spray type fuel injector cleaner and work the stopper inside in and out until it frees up. This will need to be repeated as the faulty item in my vehicle was an o2 sensor of which there are 4 located throughout the engine. So you will need to have a decoder to check and see which is to blame. Most parts stores will read it for free. Good luck. P.S. my o2 sensor cost about $60 for the part.
- Q:how to adjust a 2001 kawasaki zx9 ninja valve?
- Intake and exhaust valves have different clearances.Which one?To check the clearance- the cam must be in the proper position.Then you take a feeler gauge and measure the distance-you have to do this to each valve before you can remove the cam to make an adjustment.Under the cam lobe-on top of the valve there is a can that rides up against the cam lobe.Between the inside of the can and the top of the valve there is a little round pocket that has a shim that looks like a watch battery.These shims come in different sizes--replacing them with a different size is how you make the adjustment.This is not anything that I would try to do without a manual--things can go bad real quick in the adjustment stage.Not a job for a 1'st timer but you can learn if you watch someone doing it.
- Q:how to protect a foot valve?
- most foot valves i have bought come with a strainer attached perhaps you should look for that type. if your valve has a strainer you may consider making a further coarse strainer out of a ball of chicken wire and place this over the foot valve assembly(thats what i do for the cold water supply to my house) don't compress the chicken wire very small as it will block up i tie the wire filter on with galvanized wire then i can easily replace it if necessary ps i tried stainless steel pot scourers but they were to fine and blocked easily
- Q:Does valve oil and/or slide grease expire?
- Valve oil should be fine. Trombontine is for trombone slides (has a looser consistency than tuning slide grease) and I'd recommend going to the music store and getting some slide grease for your tuning slides, specific for valved instruments. :)
- Q:99 eclipse bent valve?
- no way to tell ...and he doesn't sand down the valve ...it's called seating or lapping. and it's not done to the cylinder... knocking could aslo be a hung lifter.
- Q:What would happen if a PCV valve disconnects while driving?
- If the PCV valve becomes disconnected it allows a direct intake manifold vacume leak. This will cause the engine to stumble and run bad and even die during idle. It is easy to lacate and fix. Look for a medium sized hose running from your throttle body on top of the intake going down to the top of one side of the valve cover/s. You should see the PCV valve. Just ensure that it is connected. To tell if one is working properly you need to clean it up and blow through it. It will allow you to blow one way and not the other.
- Q:bleed valve 97 taurus?
- drain valve is under the plastic cover that shields the are between the front bumper cover and the frame... You didn't say what motor in the taurus but most had a 3.0 2 valve motor and there is no bleed valve... refill the coolant, leave the radiator cap off the bottle, start the car, turn the heater on and fan on high with the air direction pointing to vents (usually first one on the left after the off switch) run the engine till the heater gets hot (reving at 2,000 rpm does help)... when it gets hot, it's bled out... That's how most Fords and this taurus for sure is done
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range