API Cast Steel Lift Check Valve 150 Class
The features of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Body-To-Bonnet Joint of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
Seat of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check="" valves="" and="" welded="" on="" seat="" can="" be="" also="" optional="" if="" being="" requested="" by="" the="" customer.welded="" is="" used="" for="" nps="">12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
Parameter of Cast Steel Check Valve:
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A105+13Cr Tool Steel+A105 customize
Tool Steel+A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A216 WCB+13Cr customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A182-F6a A182-F316 A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A216 WCB customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B7 A193-B8 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 graphite+316 customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868
FAQ of Cast Steel Check Valve:
Q1:I can’t find the type of steel check valve which I need. what can I do?
The chart above only lists out some common composition of steel check valve parts.We may provide other different parts material composition according to the customer's request or the actual valve working condition.
Q2:Which certification do your products pass?
Our products are in accordance with ISO 9001、ISO 14001、API 6A、API 6D、TS CE、API607/6FA/BS6755.
- Q:A question about tricuspid valve disease..?
- Any sort of valve surgical technique includes exposing the aorta of the midsection, hence it rather is one among those open heart surgical technique. over the years, this has replace right into a incredibly simple technique for heart medical doctors and it has a fulfillment fee of in simple terms approximately 80-ninety 5%. there is an threat which you may choose yet another surgical technique afterwards, yet that purely happens in approximately 5-10% of sufferers that get the surgical technique. The survival fee for this operation is extremely extreme and purely 5-10% of sufferers adventure any undesirable outcomes throughout the surgical technique. This consists of an infection, stroke, allergic reaction, or bleeding. i'm going to keep you in my prayers Alex. maximum suitable of success to you!
- Q:egr valve on an 89 corsica?
- You have likely got a bit of carbon in the EGR that you can clean after you remove it, I usually spray some penetrating oil into the valve hold my finger over the hole that I sprayed into and turn the valve over, if it leaks the seat is dirty and cleaning the carbon out may help. also push up on the plunger several times to be sure that it doesn't stick alternate carb cleaner with penetrating oil until the valve is free and no longer leaks when inverted. As far as your question the test you described doesn't test the EGR or the EGR solenoid correctly at all. On some the car needs to be in gear to actuate the EGR, all you need to do is check that there is vacuum to the solenoid and that the EGR valve works freely. If the EGR fails to work the check engine light should be on and you can check the code to get a clue as to why.
- Q:Is Mitral Valve Prolapse worth worrying about?
- Normally, no it is not something to worry about overtly. However if you are not treated properly and not monitored then things can get worse. Your weight actually fits in with MVP as most people with MVP have a low BMI and are quite lean and skinny. If your doctor has put you on a care programme, great if not, voice your concerns to them!
- Q:what exactly causes a valve to stretch?
- Gets warped by the heat and friction over time
- Q:removeing the driver side valve cover?
- valves don't knock and you can't get to them through the inlet manifold if it's the lifter you may be able to get it by taking the valve cover off but even then you sometimes can't and have to remove the camshaft
- Q:Question about my bicuspid aortic valve?
- Yes you might have constantly had this, it is some thing you had been born with. A natural aortic valve is tricuspid, that's it has 3 final flaps, however a bicuspid valve best has 2 flaps. Sometimes those bicuspid valves provide no issues, however in a few individuals they are able to result in center murmur later in lifestyles ( mostly on your 30s or 40s ) in view that they enable somewhat blood to leak again the flawed manner while they're closed. If this will get extreme sufficient, you can also want surgical procedure to suit a man-made valve. This is lovely ordinary at the moment and now not some thing to fear approximately.
- Q:sprinkler valve leaking water?
- I have been given the equivalent line from our water application whilst the stress valve broke and blew up our water softener it rather is the 1st element on the line from their tension regulator. luckily, it has a life-time insurance yet their plumber instructed me that it extremely was once the accountability city on the grounds that of the stress regulator which they admitted to being at fault whilst they replaced it.
- Q:Timing Belt and Bent Valve?
- Brakes are a device used to give up action, typically by friction. So i anticipate you're asking if the timing belt breaks... and the answer is definite, with a providing thrown in for sturdy degree. In some engines, there is room adequate to the piston to be on the very properly and the valves to be open, if others (regularly happening as 0 clearance engines) even as the piston is on the properly, the valves had perfect to closed because there is 0 room in the different case. they could bend, yet what typically occurs is the piston will hit the open valve and get a hollow in it. both way, bend or ruin, you're searching at a really expensive restore, it really is why they propose the timing belt get replaced after a particular kind of miles.
- Q:How to adjust lawn mower valves?
- when a valve is closed there should be a gap under the valve stem and push rod that's the adjustment, when a Valve is open the push rod is against the valve end so you cant adjust it while its open i would set them at 10,thousands to allow for heat expansion
- Q:pressure release valve?
- as they said, pcv valve. What you're describing is on a turbo- pressure exhaust valve.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range