The features of check valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check valves ,and welded on seat can be also optional if being requested by the customer.Welded on seat is used for NPS>12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A105+13Cr A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A105+Tool Steel customize
13Cr+A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M Tool Steel+A216 WCB customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194-8 A194 2H A194 8M customize
A182-F316 A182-F6a A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194 2H A194 8M A194-8 customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B8 A193-B7 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 316+graphite customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868 customize
- Q:Solenoid Valve Control?
- Q:How do you change valve covers on a 1995 firebird ?
- You probably don't need to. Just tighten the screws up a little bit. several years, GM decided to use gorilla snot (silicone) instead of real gasket material. THis was a BIG mistake. I don't know if this is what you have. If this is so, Fel-Pro makes wonderful REAL gaskets. IF you need more info, check with local libraries for the ALLDATA data base. It shows you everything in great detail. Sometimes, oil gets forced through covers due to a clog in the oil pressure relief valve, which is part of your oil pump. You should do a chemicla engine de-sludge to clean this thing out as a preventative to futire woes. THen switch to a good synthetic oil, like Mobil One or Pennzoil Platinum. Your engine will just LOVE you for it!!!
- Q:Valve cover gasket leak?
- You never mentiond what type of Valve Covers you Had ..Aluminum or Stamped steel.... I am supposing that you have a Chevy engine...Now the FIX......I get 10 points if I get it right,,,,, Providing you scraped and cleaned All surface area; here it is..... If it is a Stamped steel Valve cover then you have to Flatten with a Hammer the area where the bolt holes are on the Valve cover.. Now Go to an Auto Parts store or a Performance Parts warehouse and ask for an EXTRA THICK valve cover Gaskets ,Usually made by Fel-pro or Mr. Gasket...they are made out of cork or Rubber.. They even have a gasket that Sandwiches a Thin Sheet of metal between two Neoprene Gaskets ..I think it is made by The same companies...I prefer this....I use to Build Race Car Engines and operated a Auto Machine Shop... Good Luck and God Bless...
- Q:what is diferent between FB ball valve and RB ball valve?
- These okorder.com
- Q:What is valve tipping?
- valve tapping what is valve tipping search yahoo answers for valve tapping i saw a resolved question about how to fix this problem
- Q:PCV valve = oil burning?
- is it burning[smoking out the ex.] or the engine comp[on the ex? ] sorry to answ with ? A blow out pcv could suck raw oil into combustion but would probably cause rough performance . slobbering injector would dilute oil in cylinder, and would smoke especially on acell.
- Q:civic power boost valve?
- While I'm not familiar with the power boost valve specifically, it looks similar to a rising rate fuel regulator which is used more for forced induction applications like turbocharging and supercharging. If you were to install this on a relatively stock car you would risk running an extremely rich mixture that the stock ecu would be unable to compensate for which in turn could cause damage to your engine. The stock fuel regulator that currently sits in your car is more then sufficient enough to keep up with simple bolt on parts and shouldn't need replacement unless you are planning on doing true engine work or forced induction. As far as comparing different companies' spark plugs and wires it would really be a matter of splitting hairs.
- Q:Loose Valves... What Do They Cause By Being Loose?
- Your bike has shim-on-bucket valve train, and like any mechanical system, its going to make a certain amount of noise. It's not something that's easily adjusted w/o some experience and special tools. You should call around to get prices and get it done at the recommended interval unless you've been hammering on the bike, in which case a little early won't hurt. If you have some mechanical inclination, go ahead and get some feeler gages and check your lash yourself. Just make sure the cam lobe is pointed away from the valve you're checking. Good luck.
- Q:Replacing dirtbike valves?
- It all depends upon the wear in the cylinders of the engine. Usually they are honed and made smooth again prior to installing the new rings, seals, etc.
- Q:99 Eclipse Valve Cover?
- You can have it dipped in chrome and detailed for the lettering. It pricey but its the best way or you could try finding chrome spray paint that is good up to 500 degrees and do it yourself but it may not look as good.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range