The features of check valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check valves ,and welded on seat can be also optional if being requested by the customer.Welded on seat is used for NPS>12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A105+13Cr A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A105+Tool Steel customize
13Cr+A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M Tool Steel+A216 WCB customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194-8 A194 2H A194 8M customize
A182-F316 A182-F6a A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194 2H A194 8M A194-8 customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B8 A193-B7 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 316+graphite customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868 customize
- Q:Are all the valve games tied together?
- no or i thinks GLADOS PRO PROPOSED
- Q:they say leaky valve now what ?
- I'm okorder.com/
- Q:how to adjust valve lash on a gmc yukon?
- remove valve covers, watch front left two lifters and turn engine, by bolt that holds harmonic dampener to front of crankshaft, so mark on dampener lines up with mark on front cover. If rocker arms do not move as marks line up engine should be on top dead center number 1 cylinder. Now you can adjust exhaust valves 1, 3, 4, 8 and intake valves 1, 2, 5, 7 [ odd numbers are on the left bank from the front 1,3,5,7 even on the right bank from the front 2,4,6,8]. Adjust by turning nut in rocker arm out until movement is felt than tighten until all movement is gone and tighten one turn more. After done with the first eight valves turn engine over one full turn till marks line up again. Then adjust exhaust valves 2,5,6,7 and intake valves 3,4,6,8 the same way.
- Q:how to reset control valve with electron pneumatic positioner of (make) Instrument and system.?
- Control valves come with a spring g which keeps the valve in either the open or closed position, when there is no air pressure applied to the diaphragm of the valve actuator. For this reason, I'm unsure what you mean with 'reset the valve. The electro/pneumatic positioner is a device which applies the air pressure required to open (or close) the valve to the position the electric signal from the controller is calling for, rather than using an I/P transducer to output a 3 to 15 PSIG air pressure to the diaphragm. Sometimes an actuator requires more pressure than the normal 3 to 15 psig to move a sticky valve to the correct position. Edit your question to detail what is occurring, and I or someone else can give you a proper answer. TexMav
- Q:aorta valve replacement?
- Definition okorder.com/
- Q:How much for a valve job 96 Camry???
- The devil is indoors the extra advantageous factors. Is the motorized automobile indoors making use of variety the area you should look into. what variety homeowners. Any maintenance records. Is the unique distributors instruction manual secure. i'm going to have a Toyota mechanic placed it on a advance and look into under heavily. There are rubber boots that carry particular lubricants mandatory to the drivetrain that have a bent to crack and leak with age. Has the Air Cond plumbing been switched out to settle for the nice and comfortable variety refridegerant. Do the belts and hoses look right maintained? My advice is to bypass forward and stumble on extra present day variety with fewer miles. Older autos, even Toyotas with that many miles that have not been right maintained can develop right into a funds pit and pass away you stranded. making an investment extra funds now can advise saving multiple funds and subject indoors the destiny.
- Q:A quick question on Idle control valve?
- No, the valve is there to provide a steady idle regardless whether the transmission is in gear or the air conditioner kicks on. If the Idle Air Control (IAC) valve is not working right the engine will usually idle low and try to stall, although it can also cause high idle.
- Q:Which full valve guitar amplifier should i buy?
- Well I have the Valve Jr. and the AC4. The AC4 is a good sounding amp, but even though it is only 1 watt less, the Valve Jr. is much louder. The AC4 is a great practice amp but not enough to jam with a drummer unless he is pretty quiet and you really crank the amp. Never heard one of the new Valve Sr. models but with all of the goodies they added it should sound really good. I had my Jr. modified but it still doesn't have all the cool stuff the Senior has. I think you would really like the Epiphone and at 20 watts you will be more than loud enough. My 5 watt Jr. will get very loud. All I own are low watt class A valve amps, it's the only way to fly!! The Marshall Class 5 might be worth looking at also.
- Q:Is having a leaky valve normal?
- Like most everything, there are degrees of valvular leakage. A valve can be leaking a lot or a very little amount. Valves are a biologic mechanism and therefore are not precisely manufactured with some areas that don't ideally fit, leading to minor leakage. If you were to take 100 random people off of the street and do an echocardiogram, the vast majority would have one valve or the other that had at least some trivial leakage. Therefore if the majority of people have the same thing and it is not a pathological process, it is essentially normal. Next, certain valves leaking are much more important that other valves. Moderate leakage of the tricuspid valve for instance is not a particularly important finding. But moderate leakage of the aortic valve is a very big deal that requires close medical attention. In sum, valves with trivial leakage do not require serial exams for follow up or any special measures like antibiotics before dental procedures. Since this is such a common finding, it is reasonable to consider this a normal finding. Not knowing precisely what the result was on your echo, I can not specifically advise you. At your next doctor's appointment make a note for yourself to ask him/her for clarification. Good luck.
- Q:silicone purge valve?
- There are a number of things that will Toss out and ERG code on Fords (another reason I will never own another ford as long as I live) Double check all joints around the EGR valve and the tubes that connect too it. You may have a pin hole in one of the tubes or a loose coupler. If everything checks out there. Verify the vacuum line going to the EGR is not cracked, rotted, broken, or clogged. If it is replace the line. Next you need to check and make sure the valve is opening at the correct time. If the EGR is slow to open, becomes stuck half way or is opening to quickly, these will all toss out EGR codes. Then there is the possibility that the tubes for the EGR, or the EGR it's self may be clogged as well. In which case you need to remove them and clean them out. Hope this helps in your trouble shooting. Good luck.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range