The features of check valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check valves ,and welded on seat can be also optional if being requested by the customer.Welded on seat is used for NPS>12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A105+13Cr A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A105+Tool Steel customize
13Cr+A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M Tool Steel+A216 WCB customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194-8 A194 2H A194 8M customize
A182-F316 A182-F6a A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194 2H A194 8M A194-8 customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B8 A193-B7 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 316+graphite customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868 customize
- Q:Cannot pass smog-EGR valve?
- it could be a sensor ! the EGR code probably showed up because a sensor was interfering with the valve !
- Q:Where can I buy a snorkel purge valve?
- Not okorder.com/
- Q:YARD SPRINKLER VALVE NOISE?
- Sounds like you have a valve that is not opening up fully. Is the noise coming from within the valve box or from the plumbing inside the house? I am assuming that it is coming from the valve box itself. If the valve is not opeing fully at that 4th station, the low volume of water flowing through the opening is causing a humming sound. And, with a low volume of water entering the lateral lines, your last station heads will not popup all the way, or may not popup at all. Check to make sure that you have no soft, wet, mushy areas on the turf in the last station area that would indicate a lateral line breakage or leek. If you do not see this occuring, you more than likely need to change out the valve and replace it with a new one for that particular system... Hope this answers your question. ...Billy Ray
- Q:bad valves honda civic??
- have the head checked for level milling it may be warped if it has ever overheated..
- Q:Mitral Valve Prolapse..Help please?
- good blood does not mix with bad blood. The values have nothing to do with that as the two sides of the heart are separate. With Mitral valve incompetence or prolapse, the valve does not close like it is suppose to. That allows back flow of blood. If bad enough, the treatment is a valve replacement. With Mitral valve stenosis, the valve does not open like it is suppose to. That prevents flow through the valve. The treatment is a valve replacement or sometimes a simple cut in the valve to relieve the stenosis can be done. Either way, if bad enough, surgery is needed, not pills.
- Q:Idle air control valve cleaned?
- There should be a VECI map under your hood that shows you where this valve is located. In a pinch, find a Haynes manual or a Robert Bentley manual that has pictures in it. If you can find the valve, you can clean it yourself with a can of spray Gum-out. While you're at it, clean the throttle body and PCV valve, too. Hopefully, you have had the good sense to have used only genuine Toyota coolant in this car, since Toyota heads require a special coolant formulation to prevent aluminum deterioration. More older Japanese engines are ruined with improper coolant than I can write about here. Sensor damage is caused as well! You might take your car to the Toyota dealer and ask them to clean out the valve for you. Since this is only a 2 minute job, they just might do it for free. If they do, at least offer to tip the technician under the table. Be sure to power wash your entire engine bay before you take the car in. They will LOVE you for this!!!
- Q:How can I stop my cornet valves from sticking?
- If the valves continue to stick after being oiled, then it's time to clean your horn. Remove all the valves (making sure to keep them in order so you don't put them back in the wrong casings) as well as the slides. Fill a sink with warm (not hot) water with liquid dish soap. Wash all the parts gently with a soft clean cloth. There are special brushes available at music stores for cleaning the insides of slides. After cleaning, pat everything dry, apply fresh grease and oil, and reassemble.
- Q:Valve job? Cheapest way?
- Probably just the valve stem seals need replacing. NOT a entire 'valve job'. The seals help scrape oil off of valve stem to lower the amount of oil weeping into cylinder when engine is running or turned off. As the rubber ages, it cracks and loses its elasticity and doesn't wipe the stem properly. This is a lot cheaper versus a full 3-angle valve job which requires removal of the heads.. Get a second opinion.
- Q:what is an oil pressure relief valve?
- Oil Pressure Relief Valve
- Q:aftermarket blow off valve info?
- Don't do it. First of all, if you knew enough about turbo charging or supercharging, blow off valves, bypass values, hooters, etc., then you would have known we need to know the size of engine, model of turbo, piping diameter, etc. The actual control lines are not that complex. By using your tongue you can tell what each line is ported to, and then you just need to know if you blow off valve is operated by vacuum or lack of vacuum. They make both types. And your throttle body will have ports on both sides of the plate. And yes, it does very much matter. Turbo charging is not for the novice to fool around with.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range