The features of check valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check valves ,and welded on seat can be also optional if being requested by the customer.Welded on seat is used for NPS>12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A105+13Cr A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A105+Tool Steel customize
13Cr+A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M Tool Steel+A216 WCB customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194-8 A194 2H A194 8M customize
A182-F316 A182-F6a A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194 2H A194 8M A194-8 customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B8 A193-B7 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 316+graphite customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868 customize
- Q:What are valve ticks?... Honda fourtrax.?
- ticking okorder.com/
- Q:heater valve on a 1996 vw passat?
- There is no Heater Control Valve. Coolant circulates through the heater core continuously. Air flow is directed through the heater core/ac evaporator in the air distribution box under the dash as required by user input. If you have no heat, there are a couple of things that could be wrong. A bad water pump, plugged up heater core, bad blend door/cable, bad Climatronic control head, or a bad actuator/motor. So, what's your question? What is the car doing/not doing that you think it should/should not do?
- Q:Where is the PCV valve located on 2001 Nissan Altima?
- Follow the line out of the bottom of the flux capacitor and you'll run right into it. The PCV valve on Altimas looks different than what has been common for years on most engines. The PCV valve is located at the drive belt side of the engine under the intake manifold and attached to the breather/separator. Access from above is very difficult; access the valve from underneath the vehicle. There is a short hose that connects to the breather/separator. Remove the breather/separator and the hose. Then you can unscrew the PCV valve from the breather/separator for easy inspection and cleaning of each piece. Also inspect both passages where the separator and hose connect. Here is a picture of the valve after it is removed. The breather/separator is a small aluminum housing that will fit in your hand.
- Q:Shielded core solenoid valves?
- In practice, engineers do not use solenoid valves directly on chemical or process lines. They are bound to leak and cause danger particularly in your case of 98% sulphuric acid. Use a mechanical valve actuated by a motor (since cost is no issue to you) If an air supply is available, then you can use pneumatic diaphragm valve operated by a solenoid valve. Motorised valve has slower fixed open close time VS faster adjustable open close time for air operated valves.
- Q:How do I change a under the sink water shut off valve?
- TURN THE STOPCOCK OFF OUTSIDE ..DRAIN WATER OUT OF THE TAP AND REPLACE WITH NEW ..
- Q:What's an easy way to remember aortic, pulmonary, mitral tricuspid valves leaflets orientations?
- The tricuspid valve has three leaflets which are thin and membranous with commissures that appear more like indentations than true commissures. The TV apparatus is similar to the mitral valve but has greater variability and thinner leaflets. The three leaflets are the anterior, septal and posterior leaflets, with the anterior and septal being larger than the posterior leaflet. TV= tricuspid valve tri-cuspid=3(three leaflets) leaflets=3leaflets Tricuspid: Having three flaps or cusps. The valve that is called the tricuspid valve is situated between the right atrium and right ventricle and permits blood to flow only from the atrium into the ventricle. The aortic valve in the heart also has three cusps. Tricuspid valve (Anat.), the valve, consisting of three triangular membranous flaps, at the opening of the right auricle into the right ventricle in the heart of most mammals; -- sometimes called the tricuspid valves, each flap being regarded as a valve. Take care as always
- Q:what is a valve job? i was trying to sell my Honda CRX, but the man said that the valves dont sound good...?
- Basically a valve job is a valve backlash check and adjustment. There has to be a clearance measured in thousanths of an inch between the camshaft and the rocker assembly. This is generally measured with feeler guages.
- Q:how to replace 1991 honda accord heater control valve?
- Honda guy has the terrific answer, yet I also have a pair issues to characteristic. whether that is like my daughter's 1993 Accord, that is extra handy to do from under the vehicle than above it. if so the converter warmth safeguard is close by and it badly decrease my wrist whilst i attempted to get the valve hose off the heater center - placed a rag on that depraved concern. Be very mushy whilst wrestling the hose off the heater center pipe that sticks interior the process the firewall - the pipe is skinny brass and easily deformed. that is terrific to diminish the hose lengthwise and peel it off, and wait and notice. you will opt to interchange that little bit of hose besides. EDIT - one extra concern. After refilling the coolant, discover the nipple (in all probability on the thermostat housing) for bleeding the trapped air out of the cooling device. Open it a million/2 a turn and close it whilst a mushy flow of coolant comes out. correct up the radiator - keep in mind, constantly use ideal coolant diluted in accordance to instructions with purified water, under no circumstances faucet water. existence is sturdy.
- Q:which SUbaru STI blow off valve?
- To correct alot of false answers here: DO NOT GET A BLOW OFF VALVE. A Recirculating valve is called a Bypass Valve. All Blow Off Valves go to the atmosphere. The only reason to get a new Bypass Valve is if you are running a bigger turbo and the stock one starts to leak. Im running 20psi on my stock turbo and the stock bypass valve holds fine.
- Q:Bicuspid Aortic Valve...?
- I okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range