The features of check valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check valves ,and welded on seat can be also optional if being requested by the customer.Welded on seat is used for NPS>12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A105+13Cr A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A105+Tool Steel customize
13Cr+A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M Tool Steel+A216 WCB customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194-8 A194 2H A194 8M customize
A182-F316 A182-F6a A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194 2H A194 8M A194-8 customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B8 A193-B7 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 316+graphite customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868 customize
- Q:Can I free up a stuck toilet shut off valve?
- When valves are turned all the way in an open position they tend to get stuck. Try a heat gun but make sure you have a copper line feeding into the toilet tank, not a plastic one because it can melt. Just heat the valve for a few minutes at a time, because over heating it can damage the rubber washer inside the valve. If all fails then it has to be replaced by someone who is knowledgeable.
- Q:Honda civic VX.. how many valves?
- '92 Civics had single overhead cams (SOHC), so they have 8 valves. 1 intake valve and 1 exhaust valve per cylinder, so since there are 4 cylinders, that makes 8. Vehicles with dual overhead cams (DOHC) had 16, but Hondas had SOHC cams at that time. I'm really surprised how many people are saying 16. That is incorrect. I am positive. You cannot have 4 valves per cylinder (total of 16 valves) on a motor that has a single overhead cam.
- Q:Has anyone ever had Aortic Stenosis Valve Disorder or known anyone who has suffered from the condition and
- I was born with Aortic stenosis, I had my first Aortic valve transplant at 18 and had a human graft (donor valve) Then at 24 I had another plastic replacement valve put in as my Aortic valve was leaking.. Im now 32 and it looks shortly I'll need another heart op.. I have lived a full life in between heart ops and though I have rules I must follow as I take blood thinners for life now (due to plastic valve) I'm greatful for the improved quality of life and the additional length my great doctors have given me.. I take each day as a gift! Good luck with your recovery time if you do need surgery, it is a tough ride but its well worth living after all yr hard work! Yr most welcome to Email me if you need an ear or word definitions, some days its like the doctors speak gobble ****! hee.. And it can be quite daunting wen they give you a load of information..
- Q:Valve cover painting in 1990 BMW 525i?
- you do need heat resistant paint, you can chrome if you want to, bm dealer can advise best brand of paint
- Q:What are two problems assosciated with faulty heart valves?
- This Patient Guide is written for the loved ones of heart patients who are dealing with the short-term stress that comes with a test, procedure or recent diagnosis of heart disease. It explains why support is so important to a loved one with heart disease. It also offers practical strategies on how to support a loved one while also taking care of yourself.
- Q:Isuzu Rodeo OBDII code P0440: EVAP purge valve solenoid?
- P0440 Isuzu Rodeo
- Q:Trumpet valve stuck upright?
- on the top of the valve there is the screw that you turn to open the valve to oil it. if this screw wont turn gently tap the edges of it with the rim of your mouthpiece, and make sure that you get the entire screw cap. if this doesn't loosen it enough to remove the cap, then repeat while hitting it at an angle in the direction that it needs to turn. if this doesn't work take off the bottom cap and drip valve oil up though the bottom to drip up to the top cap and continue with the tapping process. if it still wont move, you need to take it to a shop. once the upper cap is loose, the valve still wont move, this is when you take off the bottom valve cap (if you haven't already) and fully remove a different valve that has already been oiled and push it up through the bottom of the stuck valve, this might be hard to do, and you might need to put in a lot of valve oil into the bottom to get it to move. once this valve is removed, thoroughly clean the valve casing and the valve itself, and oil both before replacing the valve. Hope this helps.
- Q:water inlet pressure relief valve?
- It sounds like a cold water relief valve, also known as a thermal expansion valve. It leaks when your city pressure exceeds 100psi (factory setting) or the set pressure. Code requires pressure to be below 80 psi. A Watts 530C will do the trick. It is adjustable. It will cost you about $30.00 - $40.00 + labor to remove old install new. If it is a pressure reducing valve, a new one will cost about $125.00. It lowers your pressure when it exceeds max allowable per the plumbing code, 80 psi here in Florida. I use the Watts 1 25AUB-Z3 Pressure Reducing Valve for these applications and set it at 60 psi.
- Q:aortic valve with 98% gradient can be cured by body revive?
- Can be cured by valve replacement... alternatively, if you can't/won't go through open heart surgery then you may be able to get valvuloplasty. A balloon is used to stretch the valve open. This does not last nearly as long as replacement, but avoids surgery. A third alternative would be to contact one of the percutaneous valve REPLACEMENT centers (Mayo, Cleveland Clinic, Columbia). This is an experimental procedure which replaces the valve using catheters instead of surgery. Advice offered here is not meant to be a replacement for proper evaluation and examination by a qualified medical professional and should not be construed as such.
- Q:reed valves on a 1999 yz 250?
- the aggregate is slightly skinny. The exhaust will smoke much less, however the appropriate end will ware quicker then standard. replace the piston rings as quickly as a 12 months could shop the engine risk-free.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range