The features of check valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check valves ,and welded on seat can be also optional if being requested by the customer.Welded on seat is used for NPS>12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A105+13Cr A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A105+Tool Steel customize
13Cr+A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M Tool Steel+A216 WCB customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194-8 A194 2H A194 8M customize
A182-F316 A182-F6a A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194 2H A194 8M A194-8 customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B8 A193-B7 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 316+graphite customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868 customize
- Q:what is a car valve?????
- It is the stopper for the combustion chamber, the intake one lets stuff in and the exhaust one lets stuff out.
- Q:A customer has a G. E. SmartWater waterheater 7 the drain valve leaks, is there a gasket that can be serviced?
- i would not worry about replacing the wsher inside the valve...U can go to about any home improvement store and just buy a new valve for around $10...so if they have a quarter turn valve...those will serve u best in the future plus it is a ball valve which doesnt use a washer but a ball inside turn so it is a better seal...just drain the water heater then unscrew the old one and put pipe sealant on the thread of the new one and just screw it back in and fill ur water heater back up and ur done..
- Q:Water leaking from stop valve?
- It's not the packing nut seal since that only seals the stem which is attached to the handle. There is an inner washer attached to that stem which shuts off the water, this is probably worn and needs replacement. Do not attempt to change this valve, leave it to a professional because it's not an easy thing to do, unless you're good at soldering. Shut off the main water supply that services the whole house. Also note: If you don't have wood behind the sheet rock from your existing vanity, you'll be in trouble, because the Pedestal must be bolted to the wall to be secure otherwise it's a safety hazard.
- Q:Someone help, I have Valve problems!?
- The valve with the biggest opening wins. The type valve with the biggest opening is called a ball valve. It is also the quickest one to open because you only have to turn the valve 90 degrees. Th answer to you problem is, get a BIGGER VALVE and bigger lines. Thmyth bustersrs use 6 valve which are 500 times bigger than 1/4 inch so they are 100 times more powerfull.
- Q:how do you change out auto A/C valve core?
- Ac Valve Core Removal Tool
- Q:Are valve stem seals the problem?
- Bad okorder.com/
- Q:Leaky Aortic Valve???
- 1. okorder.com/.. that will tell you what to do to keep yourself healthy and help keep te regurgitation mild. Thankfully its just a mild heart problem, so you should be fine for many years. Im 16 and i was born with Aortic Stenosis, and a Bicuspid aortic valve, which led me to develop Aortic Regurgitation(leaky) and an Enlarged aorta. I havent had surgery yet, but my conditions are getting slowly worse and in a few years i will need surgery. I go to a camp for kids with heart disease, and some of my friends have very severe heart problems that cause them to get heart transplants, or tons and tons of surgery and some have even died. :( So if you have any questions or anything feel free to email me(go through my profile)
- Q:mitral valve surgery?
- Mitral valve surgery is surgery to either repair or replace the mitral valve in your heart. Minimally invasive mitral valve surgery is done through much smaller incisions (cuts). In open surgery, the surgeon makes a large incision (cut) in your breastbone to reach the heart. Mechanical heart valves do not fail often. However, blood clots develop on them. If a blood clot forms, you may have a stroke. Bleeding can occur, but this is rare. Biological valves tend to fail over time. But they have a lower risk of blood clots.
- Q:Mitral Valve Stenosis?
- Not sure I understand the question. Stenosis just means hardening, so if your valve is stenotic, your heart is having to work harder to push the blood through the valve. This would cause your left ventricle to enlarge to compensate for the increased demand.
- Q:Whats a BOV (blow off valve)?
- Most are designed to install on the intake/turbo piping. They're for the release of pressure surges to keep the turbo safe. Most stock bovs are not capable of raised boost which is why many buy aftermarket ones.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range