The features of check valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check valves ,and welded on seat can be also optional if being requested by the customer.Welded on seat is used for NPS>12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A105+13Cr A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A105+Tool Steel customize
13Cr+A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M Tool Steel+A216 WCB customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194-8 A194 2H A194 8M customize
A182-F316 A182-F6a A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194 2H A194 8M A194-8 customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B8 A193-B7 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 316+graphite customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868 customize
- Q:Mountain bike presta/shrader valve?
- You can get tubes with presta valves at places like Nashbar or Performance for about what schrader's cost at Walmart. Besides, the one time I got a tube at Walmart was a disaster. It split down a seam when I was 15 miles from home. Completely unpatchable, and I couldn't get anyone on the phone. A long walk. DON'T DRILL YOUR RIM. It would probably be OK, but you don't want to chance a weak spot on such an important part of your bike.
- Q:Does anyone know where the erg valve on a 2001 isuzu rodeo is located?
- i'm no longer attentive to that style. some cam sensors are on the front of the engine. some are under the valve conceal. My advice could be, to call the save that offered you the sensor and ask them or call a dealership. in many cases they are satisfied to help. grasp tech 40 yrs.
- Q:Wiring water Level Switch to Solenoid Valve?
- From power, go to the float valve. From the other side of the float valve, go to your solenoid. From the other side of the solenoid, go to neutral return. When the float valve is open, the switch will be open, and the solenoid will be open. When the float rises and closes the switch, the current will flow closing the NO solenoid to engage and shut off your water flow.
- Q:Where to get Electric Valve?
- ASCO okorder.com is another vendor, though Grainger is good. If your budget is tight you could remove one from a dead dishwasher or washing machine.
- Q:vw aircooled valve seat?
- It depends damage. The early duel ports also cracked because the mettle used was not good. A new one is not to hard to find or to expensive.
- Q:Does a valve have to be completely opened or closed?
- There are basically 2 types of valves, gate valves and globe valves. Gate valves are designed to either be opened all the way or closed all the way. Globe valves are designed to be able to throttle flow proportionately. They can control flow from 0% too 100% or anywhere in between. Setting your valve to the halfway position will not harm it, regardless of what type it is. Experiment with it a bit to find the setting that works best for you. Be aware that if you reduce the flow of water through the heat exchanger portion of your wood stove, the heat will have less water to be absorbed into. That could result in the water overheating and turning to steam. That will cause pressure to build in the line or pipe. Too much pressure will burst the pipe and could be hazardous.
- Q:my valve cap is leaking slowing how do i fix it on my 95 jeep cherokee?
- The cap on the valve is just a dust cap designed to keep dirt out of the valve. To determine if the valve is leaking, move the car until the valve is at the bottom pointing up. Put a little water into the valve and watch for bubbles. Bubbles confirm the valve is leaking. You could try replacing the core with a little valve wrench (you will lose all the air in the process) or go to a service center and have them replace the valve. You cannot replace the valve yourself. If no bubbles, you have a leak in the tire or where the tire joins the wheel. Any tire service center can find and fix the leak.
- Q:Insufficient flow EGR Valve?
- Could be dirty, or it could be the egr solenoid failing
- Q:i need help identifying a broken valve in a van?
- You need to have someone crank the engine and check to see if all of the rocker arms are moving.
- Q:EGR Valve Position Sensor?
- Typically when those sensors start to go bad, the EGR valve doesn't modulate properly between open and closed. When that happens you usually notice a sort of fluttering in the power delivery, often when cruising at a set speed but sometimes also when accelerating as a result of the wrong amount of exhaust gas being recycled back into the engine. You sometimes will notice a loss of power when accelerating as well. If the EGR valve is opening more than necessary it will be allowing more exhaust gas back into the engine than is beneficial....and that will reduce the amount of power the engine produces. If the EGR valve is staying closed more than necessary, you might not notice as many driveability issues but you'll probably notice your average fuel mileage decreasing a little and/or a check-engine light being triggered and/or a failure of an emissions test (even if the check engine light hasn't tripped) if you live somewhere that emissions checks are required.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range