The features of check valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check valves ,and welded on seat can be also optional if being requested by the customer.Welded on seat is used for NPS>12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A105+13Cr A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A105+Tool Steel customize
13Cr+A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M Tool Steel+A216 WCB customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194-8 A194 2H A194 8M customize
A182-F316 A182-F6a A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194 2H A194 8M A194-8 customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B8 A193-B7 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 316+graphite customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868 customize
- Q:Broke my trucks gas valves?
- ...Gas Valves???....WTF....
- Q:Proportional valve problem?
- no count number if it incredibly is a proportional valve a 24 volt supply won't supply proportional administration. to boot, controlling an inductive load with a persevering with voltage slows the reaction time.
- Q:How can I fix a leaking faucet shutoff valve?
- In this case, the terms simple and quick do not apply. What's happening is the valve packing gland is leaking. That's the seal around the valve handle that keeps the valve from doing what it's doing now. The valve needs to be replaced--period! It is actually the simplest and quickest fix for the problem. Of course the water will need to be shut off while it's being replaced. The good news is that a competent plumber can do it in fifteen minutes unless he runs into problems. Then, it can take up to 3/4 hour. Your landlord needs to address this issue.
- Q:Sticking Intake Valve?
- Don't know anything about configuration of this model by number, but I can recommend you hit up your library for a copy of How to Repair Briggs Stratton Engines, by Paul Dempsey. I have 2nd edition, but I think they are currently on fourth edition. First thing I would do is pull the head and inspect the valve seats. Lap the valves if necessary. If the valve seats are good to go, then you have to look at the lifting mechanism. Does it have rocker arm, or straight push lifters? Could the cam shaft have been damaged (i.e., have you hit any stumps with it)?
- Q:Whats wrong with my trumpets third valve slide!?
- get it back to the store where you bought it or to a repair shop. This is a very unusual thing.
- Q:silicone purge valve?
- There are a number of things that will Toss out and ERG code on Fords (another reason I will never own another ford as long as I live) Double check all joints around the EGR valve and the tubes that connect too it. You may have a pin hole in one of the tubes or a loose coupler. If everything checks out there. Verify the vacuum line going to the EGR is not cracked, rotted, broken, or clogged. If it is replace the line. Next you need to check and make sure the valve is opening at the correct time. If the EGR is slow to open, becomes stuck half way or is opening to quickly, these will all toss out EGR codes. Then there is the possibility that the tubes for the EGR, or the EGR it's self may be clogged as well. In which case you need to remove them and clean them out. Hope this helps in your trouble shooting. Good luck.
- Q:what is a valve job? i was trying to sell my Honda CRX, but the man said that the valves dont sound good...?
- A valve job involves removing the head from the engine, disassembling the head regrinding the valves seats and installing new valve seals guides. new engine vs. valve job? Depends on how many miles are on the original engine. It's seldom a good idea to do only a valve job on a hi mileage engine. Valve job would be cheaper at first, unless you plan on keeping the car for a long time, then a new engine would be a good choice. Maybe the guy was just setting you up to ask for a lower price?
- Q:Water shut off valve?
- There should be a shut-off valve at or near your water meter, or near where the water pipe enters your house.
- Q:What prevents the valves in the heart from being pushed backwards?
- Valves, because they open when your heart pumps and close, not allowing blood to flow backwards after the pump.
- Q:what are valves in 2/4 stroke engines?
- I can tell you right now crazydrunk couldn't have provided the right answer. If he knew what he was talking about, He'd know if the car is advertising the number of valves, and its 16 valves, thats 4 Cylinders, with 4 valves in each cylinder. Two for intake and two for exhaust. The intakes are usually the bigger ones. Simply divide the number of valves by 4 and you'll get the number of cylinders. 24 valve is 6 cylinder and 32 valves is 8. 2 stroke engines are commonly found in old motorcycles, lawn mowers, leaf blowers, genorators and small gas engines like that. 4 stroke engines are found in anything that runs on gas and is over 1000lbs, usually and diesel is above that but runs on heat ignition, rather than spark ignition.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range