The features of check valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check valves ,and welded on seat can be also optional if being requested by the customer.Welded on seat is used for NPS>12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A105+13Cr A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A105+Tool Steel customize
13Cr+A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M Tool Steel+A216 WCB customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194-8 A194 2H A194 8M customize
A182-F316 A182-F6a A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194 2H A194 8M A194-8 customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B8 A193-B7 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 316+graphite customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868 customize
- Q:Why would a ball float toilet valve allow air to bubble up thru the water when the tank is full?
- Bubbles In Toilet Tank
- Q:EGR Valve Position Sensor?
- Typically when those sensors start to go bad, the EGR valve doesn't modulate properly between open and closed. When that happens you usually notice a sort of fluttering in the power delivery, often when cruising at a set speed but sometimes also when accelerating as a result of the wrong amount of exhaust gas being recycled back into the engine. You sometimes will notice a loss of power when accelerating as well. If the EGR valve is opening more than necessary it will be allowing more exhaust gas back into the engine than is beneficial....and that will reduce the amount of power the engine produces. If the EGR valve is staying closed more than necessary, you might not notice as many driveability issues but you'll probably notice your average fuel mileage decreasing a little and/or a check-engine light being triggered and/or a failure of an emissions test (even if the check engine light hasn't tripped) if you live somewhere that emissions checks are required.
- Q:Burnt Valve in Ford 302 EFI?
- take the heads to your local automotive machine shop and have them do the valve job they will fix whats wrong with your heads.and for parts you will need a head set gasket kit from auto zone or summit racing,and new spark plugs wire's oil, antifreeze,belts water pump since you have the room to get to it now,
- Q:how do i gap valves on a 3406B motor. ?
- NO, valves does not contribute to blow by in this way.Blow-by is the compression of the cylinder getting past the piston rings during compression. Adjusting the valves is a procedure of the induction and exhaust systems. All engines experience a little blow-by which is supposed to pass through the PCV valve ventilating the crankcase. GOOD-LUCK!! BRILLIANT!!!!
- Q:Issue with Weil McLain water heater - Zone Valve?
- Located in most zone valves is a end switch. The end switch closes when the zone valve opens. It sends a signal to the AquaStat to bring on the boiler. The pump runs as soon as there is a call for heat on any zone. Now if the water temp in the boiler has reached its high limit than the boiler will not come on. It will wait until the temp drops in the boiler and then it will ignite. So watch it for a few minutes. The end switch or connections may be to blame if the boiler does not come on at all after a reasonable amount of time. The end switch does fail on occasion. Best bet is to call a professional if you continue to have problems
- Q:Two PVC valves?
- Leave the breather in, you need the freshair to enter the crankcase. Esentially think of the breather a the entrance for the air then it goes through the crankcase and up the other valve cover back into the intake/carb with all the oil vapors. If you wanted to run a closed system could put a line from the valve cover with the breather to the air cleaner.
- Q:Water leaking from stop valve?
- The valves packing (seat) is probably worn and it wont seal. Either repair of the valve is in order, rebuild. You need to shut the water main off. Most houses have a master shut off valve that kill all the water to the house. If no such valve exists, then you would need to go out to the water meter and shut the water off at the meter to kill the flow to the house. Then install and make your repairs and install your new sink. The valve repair must be done when the water is off to the house. You cant fix it with the water on.
- Q:check engine light- valve cover gasket?
- I assume you checked the oil level. You can go to Auto Zone and have engine codes checked for free to see if you have a problem. I can't see how a leaky valve cover would cause the check engine light to come on unless it fouled some sensor but then again I'm no mechanic.
- Q:Will schrader valve tubes work at 110 psi?
- These valves are used on large trucks which often run there tire pressure at 100 psi and there is no problem. I am a truckdriver and see no reason why they should fail at the pressure you are planning to run at. They are a reliable valve.
- Q:how dose the presta valve work?
- Gazoo If you do not have a pump that will accept a presta valve, then you can either buy a presta schrader pump, or a presta valve adapter. I have an adapter in each of my seat bags, they are only a buck or so, and will allow you to use service station air on your trips. Just cause you may not know, the presta valve has a rotating screw inside the valve. So to add or release air you must take your fingers and twist on that knurled circular end so that the presta valve extends away from the valve stem. Then when the tube is filled, twist it back tight to seal it off. Soccerref
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range