The features of check valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check="" valves="" and="" welded="" on="" seat="" can="" be="" also="" optional="" if="" being="" requested="" by="" the="" customer.welded="" is="" used="" for="" nps="">12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A105+13Cr A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A105+Tool Steel customize
13Cr+A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M Tool Steel+A216 WCB customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194-8 A194 2H A194 8M customize
A182-F316 A182-F6a A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194 2H A194 8M A194-8 customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B8 A193-B7 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 316+graphite customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868 customize
- Q:2007 Nissan Quest Fuel shut off valve?
- 2007 does not have a shut off valve. Sounds as if some one has used a non programed key Nissan Imobilizer has detected the aftermarket non programed or key with chip embedded in the key has failed. After 4 attempts the car turns on lock mode and it is tow truck time. Gather up all the keys you have they all have to be reprogramed. And it is a good time to have two complete sets of keys and remotes money allowing of course. Only computerized lock smiths and Nissan dealerships can introduce keys. Is there a red light that looks like a car with a key lighting up when you attempt to start the car?
- Q:Valve replacement surgery?
- A friend 65 and I , age 61, had our mitral valves replaced this year. I felt very tired at first. Barely could get up into a pickup truck. My chest felt stiff with difficulty raising my arms. I slept on a couch with 2 pillows awhile. If I laid down flat on the bed, I could not breathe comfortably. It felt so great to be able to lie down flat on the bed after about a month. I had little twinges in my chest occasionally. It has gradually gone away. After 6 months, I feel great and can do all I could do before surgery. I go to water aerobics 2 times a week and walk my dog. Many people are getting valves replaced at ages 60 and 70.
- Q:valve oil mass order?
- I wouldn't bother with that. I would go to Woodwind/Brasswind, and get their brand of valve oil. Very economically sound, and a very good product. Why go to all the trouble of getting bulk stuff and trying to put it into those little bottles. Get the company brand stuff. It works wonderfully and is half the price. Sometimes you pay for the names al cass, or holton, when all you are getting is just oil.
- Q:Tubeless Tire Valve Stem Pulls Out By Hand?
- get a new valve stem. this one has gone bad. valve stems are very cheap. have someone at a tire store install it though.
- Q:Tough question about valves?
- The flow coefficient is a measurement usually given for a valve fully open, identified in the specs as the Cv. It basically tells you how much flow you'll get through the valve for a given pressure differential across it, or conversely how much your pressure will drop if you force a certain volume through it. Some valve types are effectively orifices (gate valves) or short lengths of pipe (non-full-port ball valves), others like solenoid types have more complicated internal paths the reduce flow because of the fluid having to change directions in addition to squeezing through orifices.
- Q:Coolant System Bleeding Valve ?
- Your car does not have a coolant system bleeder valve built in. Most of the time you would bleed it using the coolant temp sensor as your bleeder. Remove it with the engine cold and start the car. As soon as a steady stream of liquid (without bubbles/air pockets) becomes visible, quickly thread the coolant temp sensor back in and snug it down. Shut the car and top off the coolant reservoir and your done. Good luck!
- Q:engine piston valve question ford ?
- in case you have a broken valve, the broken element will probably destroy the cylinder and piston in case you run it that way. ought to easily be a flaw in the unique valve or another ingredient, no longer person-friendly to appreciate.
- Q:Anyone know anything about mitral valve prolapse?
- I have mitral valve prolapse and have lived with it for quite a while. I take no medications for it all. It's more common in females than males, and is usually not a cause of major concern. If your symptoms are worse than before you were diagnosed than you should consult your MD . Some people with mitral valve prolapse require surgery but that is rather uncommon. As with any heart issues there are degrees of involvement. Ask your MD to order an Echo-Cardiogram. It is a non-invasive test, painless and simple. That with whatever other test your MD may suggest should determine how bad the prolapse is. See a (Cardiologist ) is my recommendation. The symptoms that you are having are quite common with this condition, all except the sniffles.
- Q:Why do Presta valves exist?
- See okorder.com/
- Q:Tire Valve Stem cracked?
- Any reputable tire shop will install new valve stems when mounting new tires. This really sounds like somebody is messin with you. Anyone else in your area having similar problems?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range