The features of check valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check valves ,and welded on seat can be also optional if being requested by the customer.Welded on seat is used for NPS>12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A105+13Cr A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A105+Tool Steel customize
13Cr+A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M Tool Steel+A216 WCB customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194-8 A194 2H A194 8M customize
A182-F316 A182-F6a A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194 2H A194 8M A194-8 customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B8 A193-B7 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 316+graphite customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868 customize
- Q:valve gasket nissan altima?
- Check okorder.com/
- Q:what does a vacuum switching valve do?
- This valve probably is the EGR control valve - the computer monitors the EGR flow and controls the EGR valve opening by switching vacuum to it for opening or bleeding vacuum off for closing. If this valve fails to completely close the EGR valve at idle, the problem will mirror your symptoms
- Q:Sprinkler valves make loud "squeak" noise?
- As the valve shuts down, the diaphragm will vibrate as the pressure changes from one side to the other, then it will Thump as it seals. This is normal. However, to isolate the squeak, you may check to see if there is a 1(backflow preventer installed, 2) (if built into the valves) the variable pressure screw on the top of the valve is set correctly. The variable pressure screw usually has a cross top handle (older ones had a dial) and should be set so that on a high pressure line, it shuts down fairly quickly. If this is open all of the way, it can cause the diaphragm to squeal by slowing the internal pressure change to shut it down.
- Q:How does an on-off actuator and ball valve connect?
- An actuator for a ball valve can use either compressed air or an eectric power source to drive a motor. Air actuated valves can operate very quickly and are a little cheaper but they require a compressed air source and pneumatic controls to operate. An electric operator uses a geared motor to operate the valve and are slower. Electric operators are more expensive but only require power and some switches to operate. See link for hook up details.... The motor is built into the actuator so its just a matter of mating the actuator up with the valve. It would be best to buy a complete unit with the actuator and valve already attached. These will cost at a minimum several hundred dollars. Using a ball valve may not operate fast enough nor give you fine control if your considering using it to control the cleaning fluid applied to the floor. Instead consider using a solenoid valve instead. These are smaller valves and operate very quickly by just adding or removing power. Not to mention these are much cheaper $25 to $100 on average.
- Q:Location of an EGR Valve?
- Ok here we go First raise the hood the engine sits side ways. now on the Passenger side of the Engine compartment is the engine. (i'm serious here) the end with the belt and the pulleys wil /and is Called the front even thou it sits sideways. now the thing on top of the engine is called a valve cover start looking from the front and follow it to the back (that's toward the Drivers side) when you get to the end of the valve cover look down you will see a Valve about 2 inches below the valve cover it has a black Vacuam line that runs to it this is the EGR valve. now Why in the world do you want to make it open on a 1992 Cavalier. most of the time we replaced them because they stuck open and caused idle problems. if your trying to just keep the light out Good luck
- Q:Heart valve blockage?
- A heart valve can't be 100% blocked. The heart simply couldn't function. On the other hand, coronary arteries can be blocked as you described. Normally, 4 vessel disease is treated with bypass surgery. In a high risk patient, angioplasty might be an option. However, if he is not having cardiac symptoms , or if he is thought to be TOO high risk, the option is medical treatment. Sit down for a talk with his cardiologist.
- Q:What are 'Valves' in a car engine? (V6 24 Valve)?
- Like a bath plug with a stem attached or an ice cream cornet with a straight cone, and these go up and down in the head to let petrol in and exhaust fumes out. They're driven by a cam which has lobes on it which sit on top of the valves on the end of the stem as the cam goes round and round the valves open and close at the specific time to open and close the valves. Got it now? Ask at your local library for books on internal combustion engines then all will be revealed in text and pictorially. You could also go down to your local car or motorcycle breakers and buy or look at a cylinder head, which as engineer goes is a very simple system.
- Q:Valves on a tuba? Need a tubarist?
- bearcat's links only work for a B-flat tuba. There are also tubas in F, E-flat and C, although you don't specify which one you need a chart for. The link below might help as it covers all tuba pitches. And a tuba player is a tubist.
- Q:I can't fix my 3rd valve slide! Help?
- Be sure that it is aligned correctly when you place it back in the valve casing. When you are putting it back in, it has to turn until you hear a click, indicating that the valve guide has fallen in the right space. This aligns the valve with all the ports. (The valve guide is a small plastic piece located under the valve spring. This valve guide must snap into a little notch inside the casing. When it does, the valve will be perfectly aligned. You will know when the valve guide is in the right place because you will feel and hear a click and the valve will not rotate any longer.) After thorough cleaning, oiling, and correct valve placement, if you still notice it sticking, take it to a repair shop to have it chemically cleaned. They are typically very good and will ensure your trumpet is in proper playing condition.
- Q:Help, my water heater pressure valve is leaking?
- Same thing happened to me.. The valve is probably older and needs replaced. Most likely dirt/sediment has reached the valve sea when you opened the valve. Solution: Replace Valve You will need: Pipe wrench teflon tape and a valve from the hardware store The valve is threaded into the tank. Turn water off to the tank and drain a few inches such that the valve is not submerged. Use the pipe wrench to remove the old valve. Replace with new valve (using teflon tape on the threads). Fixed!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range