The features of check valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check valves ,and welded on seat can be also optional if being requested by the customer.Welded on seat is used for NPS>12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A105+13Cr A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A105+Tool Steel customize
13Cr+A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M Tool Steel+A216 WCB customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194-8 A194 2H A194 8M customize
A182-F316 A182-F6a A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194 2H A194 8M A194-8 customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B8 A193-B7 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 316+graphite customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868 customize
- Q:PCV valve = oil burning?
- a stuck PCV valve will cause oil burning too.....so that is a good place to start.
- Q:Does the number of valves make a difference?
- Audi now uses 5 valves per cylinder. Why? They obviously believe it offers advantages over conventional 12 or 24 valve systems (for 6 cylinders) but it's not clear what benefits it has to Audi buyers. Is is just more complex and more likely to have problems? Who knows?
- Q:what are symptoms of bent valves?
- Yea bent valves could do that. Do a compression test.
- Q:First trumpet valve always gets stuck?
- You need not replace the valve, but it does need a bit of attention. There are many possible reasons for the sticking and you can spend a long time trying to chase them down. Inconsistent sticking suggests 2 likely reasons (there are several more possible reasons). The first is piston wear that has slightly misshapen the valve casing so it sticks because it doesn't travel through the valve casing exactly the same way every time. The second is that the felts and corks are worn and need to be replaced. The best thing for you to do is to take it to a shop, describe the problem and spend a few bucks to get it fixed right.
- Q:Hey I'm high rite now and i have a checkup for mitro-valve prolapse tomro?
- Mitral valve prolapse exams look more anatomically than physiologically. Meaning, they will take a picture of your heart instead of looking at the chemicals in your blood. BUT a prolapse may mean that your blood does not have enough oxygen in it because your heart circulation is abnormal, they may take a blood sample to test the level of oxygenated blood relative to deoxygenated blood to check this.
- Q:what is overrun clutch solenoid valve ,is for my nissan maxima .My code scanner gave me this dtc definition?
- Description The overrun clutch solenoid valve is activated by the TCM in response to signals sent from the park/neutral position (PNP) switch, overdrive control switch, vehicle speed and throttle position Will then be controlled. TCM TERMINALS AND REFERENCE VALUE ON BOARD DIAGNOSIS LOGIC Diagnostic trouble code O/R CLTCH SOL/CIRC with CONSULT-II or P1760 without CONSULT-II is detected when TCM detects an improper voltage drop when it tries to operate the solenoid valve. POSSIBLE CAUSE Check the following items. Harness or connectors (The solenoid circuit is open or shorted.) Overrun clutch solenoid valve DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLE CODE (DTC) CONFIRMATION PROCEDURE CAUTION: Always drive vehicle at a safe speed. NOTE: If DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLE CODE CONFIRMATION PROCEDURE has been previously conducted, always turn ignition switch OFF and wait at least 5 seconds before conducting the next test. TESTING CONDITION: Always drive vehicle on a level road to improve accuracy of test. After the repair, perform the following procedure to confirm the malfunction is eliminated. WITH CONSULT-II Turn ignition switch ON and select DATA MONITOR mode for `ENGINE with CONSULT-II. Start engine. Accelerate vehicle to a speed of more than 10 km/h (6 MPH) with D position (O/D ON). Release accelerator pedal completely with D position (O/D OFF). WITH GST Follow the procedure With CONSULT-II. WIRING DIAGRAM - AT - ORVCSV Diagnostic Procedure 1: CHECK VALVE RESISTANCE 2: CHECK VALVE OPERATION 3: CHECK POWER SOURCE CIRCUIT 4: CHECK DTC 5: CHECK TCM INSPECTION This isn't something you want to do in your driveway. Take it to a decent mechanic and they should have it knocked out in about an hour or less, if it's the same one I'm thinking of.
- Q:Which is the intake and which is the exhaust valve?
- Intake valve will line up with the intake port from the intake manifold and the exhaust valve will line up with the exhaust port going to the exhaust manifold or header....intake is usually larger of the two.
- Q:Where is the EGR valve located?
- complicated point. do a search using search engines like google. it could help!
- Q:bad valves honda civic??
- have the head checked for level milling it may be warped if it has ever overheated..
- Q:Controlling a double solenoid valve?
- You may want to check with the company that manufactured the valve - that would be your most likely source.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range