The features of check valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check valves ,and welded on seat can be also optional if being requested by the customer.Welded on seat is used for NPS>12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A105+13Cr A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A105+Tool Steel customize
13Cr+A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M Tool Steel+A216 WCB customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194-8 A194 2H A194 8M customize
A182-F316 A182-F6a A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194 2H A194 8M A194-8 customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B8 A193-B7 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 316+graphite customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868 customize
- Q:Need flush valve for design project.?
- Flapper valves are all about weight and pivot points and center of gravity. The air bubble inside the plug acts like a ping pong ball initially, holding the flapper open. When the water gets down to the level of the flapper, it tends to close too soon as you point out. But you can attach a smal plastic cup to the back of the flapper that fills with water and holds the flapper open when the water level is very low. You put a small hole in the bottom of the cup so that the water in the cup slowly drains out and finally the cg shifts and the flapper closes.
- Q:Can you put a blow off valve/dump valve on a diesel e46 BMW 320d?
- Dump Valve Diesel
- Q:About the shut off valve?
- You have the main water line outside that feeds everyone. Look for a man hole cover and remove it. You should see the turn off valve there. There may be a pipe unit that the county removed so the water could not be turned back on. Call the country and ask for the water to be turned back on. If you are talking about the line after it goes onto your property then it's just a large pipe that comes into your home somewhere. They normally put a on/off valve at that point that allows you to shut the water off inside the home. If the pipe inside the house is detached from that valve then someone most likely cut it and took out a section. You would have to turn the water out at the manhole so you can open that valve and drain the water out of it. Then using a torch/solder/pipe sleeves, new pipe etc solder the replacement piece in place. Remember water in a pipe will not allow the pipe to reach soldering temp without creating steam, which can burn you. Hope that helps....
- Q:Replace Heater Control Valve Honda?
- You have to take the whole dash apart. Not an easy job, and definitely not one for a novice.
- Q:Gas safety valve does not work for thick slurries?
- A gas valve is designed for gas, not thick slurry! When the valve opens, the aperture is nowhere near large enough to allow a significant flow of slurry. The simplest thing would be to use a burst diaphragm, designed to burst at a particular pressure and sized for the appropriate flow rate. You need to replace it after every use, but they are cheap. Otherwise you are stuck designing a custom valve, which would be pretty expensive.
- Q:Has anyone had surgery for Mitral Valve Prolapse?
- My mom did in may 2005. She was able to have it repaired, and she is doing great. It was painful for a few weeks, but shes good now.
- Q:Can anyone tell me who makes this automatic sprinkler valve?
- i have seen many types of valves on an everyday basis. and i havent even seen one like this. its most likely a cheaper knock off brand valve. you have enough room to replumb a new one in quite easily. if you do not have enough room right before the valve to just cut it out, cut the pipe on the other side and unthread the valve from the threaded fitting. then buy some fittings and pipe and replumb it. you have a lot of room to work on it. i doubt you will find the same valve to part it out with. use either a Hunter valve or a rainbird valve avoid toros, orbits, weathermatic, and lawn genie parts. good luck and just take your time.
- Q:Who knows anything about a leaking heart valve?
- If the medical doctors say might, then he ought to get his valve mounted in might. think of approximately it. you could stay with purely area of your liver, purely one kidney, and you will possibly be able to stay devoid of your gall bladder. yet you could not stay devoid of your coronary heart, all muscle groups and chambers and valves! it particularly is not a sturdy time for him? What ought to probable be greater significant than getting his coronary heart mounted?
- Q:stuck engine valve???
- its only really dangerous to the engine , but possibly you if it quits at a dangerous location this sounds more like something else than a ''stuck'' valve . and personally i would not trust it until you take a further look into the engine and remove a valve cover to see what is causing the problem .
- Q:Question about gas valve on grill?
- To answer your question directly, as long as the valve is open gas will continue to flow until its turned to the off position.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range