The features of check valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check valves ,and welded on seat can be also optional if being requested by the customer.Welded on seat is used for NPS>12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A105+13Cr A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A105+Tool Steel customize
13Cr+A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M Tool Steel+A216 WCB customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194-8 A194 2H A194 8M customize
A182-F316 A182-F6a A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194 2H A194 8M A194-8 customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B8 A193-B7 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 316+graphite customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868 customize
- Q:Toyota Automatic transmission Valve body?
- LOL okorder.com DETROIT MICHIGAN! $780, my SORE LEFT FOOT!
- Q:I have 6 stations on my irrigation system, i can only find 2 valves outside.?
- Factor is, we weren't there, and nothing is recorded about it, rather then what you're quoting. As for evidence - the earth sure has shifted around rather a lot because the opening. If there was once a first-class flood, when the waters gushed up from the deep as in a nice catastophe, tossing things about into layers far and wide the earth, the evidence won't appear like what you are watching for. What are you looking to disprove or show by way of this question?
- Q:***10 points**** Which set of valves closes when the ventricles contract and relax?
- There are two types of valves in the heart: the atrio-ventricular (AV) valves and the semi-lunar valves. There are two AV valves: the tricuspid between the right atrium and the right ventricle, and the mitral (also called bicuspid) between the left atrium and the left ventricle. There are also two semi-lunar valves: the pulmonic semi-lunar, between the right ventricle and the pulmonary trunk (artery) and the aortic semi-lunar, between the left ventricle and the aorta. During diastole (the relaxation phase), the AV valves are open and the semi-lunar valves are closed, so the ventricles can fill with blood. During systole (the contraction phase), the AV valves close and the semi-lunar valves open so the blood can be pumped around the body.
- Q:can I start centrifugal compressor with discharge valve closed?
- You don't normally start compressors against a closed valve. Some compressors can handle this within their own controls that will dump the air automatically. If you need to control the discharge, it would be better to install a tank in line and control the discharge from the tank and not directly at the compressor.
- Q:Silent sump pump shut-off valves?
- If you mean the discharge check valve, it will clunk when the level switch trips the pump. The head or weight of the water trying to flow back into the crock causes the check valve to slam closed, making a clunking sound. This is pretty common and normal.
- Q:Leak around the power valve?
- The kx125 actually has 3 valves in the exhaust, a main, a left-hand one and a right-hand one. Each is fitted with o-rings which require disassembly in order to be reached. This would also be a good time to clean the power valves since they tend to become encrusted with carbon deposits which interfere with their normal operation.
- Q:Broke my trucks gas valves?
- ...Gas Valves???....WTF....
- Q:What are Atrial valves?
- Only Veins have Valves that's in order to keep blood pumping inside, with the help of Skeletal muscles. About Atrial Valves, there's a valve in the Pulmonary artrey only.
- Q:do we have industrial globe valves with rising stem or all types of globe valves are non rising stem?
- so non rising stem valves are usually used on only clean liquids long of stem is the same
- Q:how to replace 1991 honda accord heater control valve?
- Honda guy has the terrific answer, yet I also have a pair issues to characteristic. whether that is like my daughter's 1993 Accord, that is extra handy to do from under the vehicle than above it. if so the converter warmth safeguard is close by and it badly decrease my wrist whilst i attempted to get the valve hose off the heater center - placed a rag on that depraved concern. Be very mushy whilst wrestling the hose off the heater center pipe that sticks interior the process the firewall - the pipe is skinny brass and easily deformed. that is terrific to diminish the hose lengthwise and peel it off, and wait and notice. you will opt to interchange that little bit of hose besides. EDIT - one extra concern. After refilling the coolant, discover the nipple (in all probability on the thermostat housing) for bleeding the trapped air out of the cooling device. Open it a million/2 a turn and close it whilst a mushy flow of coolant comes out. correct up the radiator - keep in mind, constantly use ideal coolant diluted in accordance to instructions with purified water, under no circumstances faucet water. existence is sturdy.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range