The features of check valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check="" valves="" and="" welded="" on="" seat="" can="" be="" also="" optional="" if="" being="" requested="" by="" the="" customer.welded="" is="" used="" for="" nps="">12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A105+13Cr A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A105+Tool Steel customize
13Cr+A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M Tool Steel+A216 WCB customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194-8 A194 2H A194 8M customize
A182-F316 A182-F6a A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194 2H A194 8M A194-8 customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B8 A193-B7 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 316+graphite customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868 customize
- Q:electronic valves from the '60s uses?
- Valves (we call them 'tubes' here in the US, but 'valves' is actually a better description of how they work) were used on all kinds of electronics up to the 1970s. Radios and TVs mostly but also musical instrument amplifiers, PA system, etc.etc. In fact some high-end 'audiophiles' believe valves give you a better sound, so even today there are special (very expensive) amplifiers for both stereos and for guitars, that still use them. Only certain ones though, the ones that do final-stage amplification. And they still make the valves for these. People will want them for restoring old electronic gear, and to keep on the shelf in case one of theirs dies (they have a limited life). I have no idea what they're worth, but the answer to that question is: Whatever someone is willing to pay for them. So you have a few choices. Find shops that restore old electronics and call them and ask if they have anyone who would asses your valves, or even better, if they're interested in just buying the whole lot of them as a lot. Or go on EBay and look for the particular numbers and see what they've been selling for.
- Q:What would happen if a PCV valve disconnects while driving?
- Depends on the vehicle, most cars may run rough, sluggish, some wont even run, every car is different on how much actual vacuum is running through the pcv valve that will determine if its drivable. Run it for a minute..drive it around the block make sure it wont die...then take to the shop.
- Q:valve job on a dirt bike?
- A okorder.com/
- Q:If you need to shut off a valve, but it is stuck and it won't turn,?
- Shouldn't be toxic. But I'd try just working the valve back and forth to see if I could loosen it.
- Q:aortic valve with 98% gradient can be cured by body revive?
- Today, there are two types of prosthetic valves used for replacement: mechanical or tissue. Mechanical Valves A mechanical valve is carefully designed to mimic the native heart valve. It has a ring, like your own natural heart valve, to support the leaflets. Like your own heart valve, the mechanical valve opens and closes with each heartbeat, permitting proper blood flow through the heart. To prevent any blood clots from developing on the valve, which can cause complications, a mechanical valve replacement requires you to take anticoagulation medicine (blood thinners) daily. The dosage of this medication is different for each person, so you will be closely monitored to make sure you are on the correct dosage for you. Regular blood tests will be performed at the physician's office, an anticoagulation clinic, or at home with a specialized testing kit. Tissue Valves The tissue valve is a native valve taken from an animal. Once the tissue is explanted (removed), it is chemically treated and prepared for human use. Some tissue valves have a frame, or stent, that supports the valve, and some valves are stentless (no framework). A very thin polyester mesh cuff is sewn around the outside of the valve for easier implantation. Eliminating the stent makes it possible for the surgeon to implant a larger valve. Larger valves generally provide more surface area for blood flow; this allows more blood to flow through the valve to accommodate the body's needs. Homografts or Allografts A homograft or allograft is a human valve obtained from a donor. This type of valve is particularly beneficial for pregnant women and children, because it does not require long-term anticoagulation therapy. In addition, it can provide excellent hemodynamic performance, allowing for natural function of the surrounding structures. Because the availability of these valves depends on donors, supply is limited. Take care always
- Q:Swap valve covers on Honda?
- there okorder.com
- Q:Trumpet valves making weird sound?
- No, there shouldn't be any scraping sounds. Yikes! It may be simply that the spring guide is misaligned. I'd pull the valve and try to make sure it locks-in when you replace it. On Yamaha's, the valve guide locks in with the valve facing forward (or backward - but you won't be able to blow through it with the valve down). So pull it. Look to see if there's a number engraved on the top section of the valve, and if so... it faces the player. Once you slide it in, turn it side to side slightly. If it won't turn, the valve guide is in place. If it turns a little, you should eventually hear the valve guide snap into the groove and you won't be able to turn it. If the scraping sound continues, the spring may be bent and need to be replaced (easy do-it-yourself kits available on-line). As to the sound, my guess is that this is just a matter of adjusting to a MUCH smaller mouthpiece than you're used to using. Everyone sounds awful when they start. That said... You should also check to see that the spit-valve corks are there and sealing the tuning slide and third valve slide completely. They'll fall off sometimes, which creates a leak and thus an annoying buzz in the sound. It's a good student model trumpet, so congrats on the purchase, and enjoy!
- Q:99 eclipse bent valve?
- no way to tell ...and he doesn't sand down the valve ...it's called seating or lapping. and it's not done to the cylinder... knocking could aslo be a hung lifter.
- Q:effects of a bypass valve on a car?
- bypass valves are for cars with forced induction IEturbocharger,supercharger it allows the air that would normally be expelled into the atmosphere blow off valve and instead putting it back into the intake which helps with less lag in building boost again. If your car is not turboed or supercharged then forget it.
- Q:digital pneumatic valves?Some info please!!?
- Norgren okorder.com. You will be able to use the valve island configurator, view and download 2D and 3D CAD drawings and receive a list price for complete valve islands. The VM10 is suitable for packaging and textile machinery, electronics manufacturing and many additional applications.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range