The features of check valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check valves ,and welded on seat can be also optional if being requested by the customer.Welded on seat is used for NPS>12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A105+13Cr A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A105+Tool Steel customize
13Cr+A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M Tool Steel+A216 WCB customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194-8 A194 2H A194 8M customize
A182-F316 A182-F6a A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194 2H A194 8M A194-8 customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B8 A193-B7 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 316+graphite customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868 customize
- Q:i can't pump my presta valve...?
- Grow okorder.com/
- Q:bmw 740il pcv valve...................?
- In front of the engine slightly to the left and lower area of the throttle valve. It is a round black plastic canister supported by a teardrop shaped rubber with a cable connector at the top and 2 hose connections at the opposite end of the cable connector which are perpendicular to each other. BMW calls it the tank vent valve.
- Q:heater valve on a 1996 vw passat?
- There is no Heater Control Valve. Coolant circulates through the heater core continuously. Air flow is directed through the heater core/ac evaporator in the air distribution box under the dash as required by user input. If you have no heat, there are a couple of things that could be wrong. A bad water pump, plugged up heater core, bad blend door/cable, bad Climatronic control head, or a bad actuator/motor. So, what's your question? What is the car doing/not doing that you think it should/should not do?
- Q:1995 Chevy V6 Blazer EGR valve?
- I own a shop, and a 4.3 V-6 blazer (94) that did the very same thing as yours. I started running nothing but 93 octane Amoco, or BP gasoline, and the problem has went away. The funny thing is; the gas cost more, but since I run this gas I get much more gas mileage now, so it more than makes up for the difference. I also run STP fuel injector cleaner in it every 3rd tank of gas, and put it in at 3/4 of a tank. Don't use the STP in the white bottle as it is crap! Use the one in the black bottle. You will tell a difference right away. It is important to change the PVC valve every time you change the oil filter, as this will cause it too. My Blazer cranks out about 30 miles per. gallon, and about 20 around town, so it's easy to see the difference. Advance Auto Parts carries a new gasket for the EGR valve that has a screen in it, and that too will help the problem. It might even fix the problem, I'm not sure but it is supposed to stop the problem. Go to their website and look it up. It will be in the listing with the EGR valve. I think it's made by Tomco, but not positive. Glad to help out, good Luck!!!
- Q:Loose Valves... What Do They Cause By Being Loose?
- Yes .....your throttle responce is the worst. Because the valve is not opening wide enough for the air to flow properly. Adjusting valves is real simple. it only takes a feeler gauge and a screwdriver / wrench. You just get the gauge so it drags/scratches on it's way out from in-between the rocker arm and valve tip. There should be a little resistance when pulling it out. But it should not be stuck .......or the adjuster screw is too tight. It only takes small 1/8 turns to get the movable grab you want in the feeler gauge. You can keep riding it that way..........but it will only get worse with time. Because the rocker arm starts to whack the top of the valve instead of tap it down. With it loose, the valve is not getting the full opening stroke it should. Eventually you will have to get it fixed from hard staring and lagging performance
- Q:does the pcv valve help my transmission shift?
- The PCV valve is part of the engines emission control system. It controls the evacuation of the crankcase by applying engine vacuum to the crankcase and introducing the vapors drawn off into the engine. If the PCV valve and especially it's hose cracks or breaks, the engine will have a bad vacuum leak. The engine will loose a great deal of power. Many transmissions have a vacuum modulator that adjusts the shift points based upon engine vacuum levels. Normally low vacuum is associated with WOT (Wide Open Throttle) and so the tranny will delay upshifts when WOT is detected. Astrobuf
- Q:Mazda MX-3 EGR Valve?
- Most of the time its not the EGR Valve, this something else. Do you no what code or codes were found ? I've seen the O-ring missing on the PVC valve alot and this trips a EGR code, Check the PVC Valve for the O-Rings or when the engines ruining open the oil cap and check to see if theres a large vacuum there. If so the O-ring is missing.
- Q:Reed valves?
- reed valves are in a 2 stroke cylinder head they are exactly like they sound like in a clarinet.. when the piston rises they are closed due to the position the port is in the cylinder . when the piston is down stroking it creates a vacuum hence the reed valve opens and the piston starts to rise closes the reed valve.. 4 cycle engines have mechanicaly activated valves from a timing chain and a camshaft which controls when the valve opens so the answer is NO NO NO
- Q:what is an air control valve, used for air line tubing?
- If theres a power outage the water won't go through the tube and into the air pump.
- Q:would EGR Valve Temperature Sensor make a car run lean?
- Hydrocarbons are caused by an incomplete burn in the cylinder on the power stroke. An EGR can possibly be the problem, but so could a bunch of other things. I suggest taking it to a good shop and let them figure out what is wrong. If you guess, you could literally spend hundreds of dollars on things for your engine that won't make any difference at all. Look for ASE certified shop is the best.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range