The features of check valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check valves ,and welded on seat can be also optional if being requested by the customer.Welded on seat is used for NPS>12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A105+13Cr A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A105+Tool Steel customize
13Cr+A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M Tool Steel+A216 WCB customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194-8 A194 2H A194 8M customize
A182-F316 A182-F6a A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194 2H A194 8M A194-8 customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B8 A193-B7 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 316+graphite customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868 customize
- Q:Difference between Dump Valve and...?
- The blow-off valve releases boost pressure into the atomsphere when decelerating to avoid compressor surge. The dump valve bleeds out compressed air produced by the inertional rotation of the turbo impeller into the atomsphere when the throttle valve is closed. The bypass valve does the same thing as the blowoff valve, except that it recirculates the compressed air back into the intake instead of out into the atomsphere. Diverter valve is just another name for blowoff valve.
- Q:Water pipe/ shut off valve hammering?
- Air in lines. Leave valve on and push float down manually til it runs smooth.
- Q:removeing the driver side valve cover?
- valves don't knock and you can't get to them through the inlet manifold if it's the lifter you may be able to get it by taking the valve cover off but even then you sometimes can't and have to remove the camshaft
- Q:What is valve guide clearance?
- Picture your valve stem running down through the valve guide port. The valve guild has a two fold function. 1. to seal the oil from getting down into the valve. 2. To align the valve and keep it straight. If your valve guide is worn you will get a puff of blue smoke each time you start the engine. The valve clearance is the amount of distance the valve stem can move from side to side and that also also it to move in the lifter too which will take it over limit. If you install the incorrect valve guides, ie too small, they will not allow the valve stem to move as easily.
- Q:Mitral valve repair surgery?
- Very basically: The procedure is open heart and entails a complex system of sustaining life outside your body. The complications can vary. If you get a mechanical valve placed, your risk of embolus increases. Emboli can cause strokes and/or a fatal episode. However, once one recovers from either surgery (typically a short stint in the ICU but varying by the individual) the quality of life improves to better than pre-op. The need for a replacement may arise down the line. Barring any blood clots or infections, a MVP repair/replacement surgery does not by itself indicate anything about how long a patient survives post-op. A repair surgery tends to yield fewer long-term complications simply because no foreign tissue or synthetic material was introduced into one's system and the whole procedure is significantly lower risk in terms of infection. The risk of failure of a repaired valve is significantly lower than that of a replaced valve. Lots of variables influence the outcome though, and if this is a personal matter, I strongly suggest you speak candidly with your cardiologist. Bottom line: Repair surgery is generally safer and can allow the patient to live life fully.
- Q:if i took off the little rubber hose connected to my egr valve,and the egr has no suction?
- You didn't tell us year, make, model, and engine so we're shooting in the dark a bit. First off, EGR valves are NEVER on at idle. That would kill the engine. The vacuum only comes on when certain conditions are met. First, the engine has to be at full operating temp. Then, the throttle has to be open a certain amount. If you own a late model vehicle, many of them used duty cycle solenoids that literally pulse the length of time the vacuum solenoid allows vacuum to go to the EGR. That's how the computer regulates how far the valve opens. So, the only way to tell if yours is working without owning a scope is to use a hand vacuum pump and attach it to the vacuum port. Then apply vacuum and release it while watching the valve open and close. If you do this while the engine is running, the opening valve should make the engine run really rough, if not die completely. Next time please give us more make/model info
- Q:bent valve stem?
- I'd say the timing chain either broke or the cam gear is worn off,cam gears used to be made of fiber rather than steel on older engines. When the cam stops turning the valves stop working and when the piston comes up it then hits any valves that are open bending the valve or push rod or both. If this particular engine is run by a belt and the belt breaks you get the same result. To check this you can take the timing cover loose on the front of the engine and check the condition of the chain and gear.
- Q:Leak in Heart Valve ?
- It depends on what valve is leaking, how much is leaking, and for how long has it been leaking. Wait for the physician to evaluate the echocardiogram. Technicians are often wrong or limited in their evaluation, as they are not trained in in-depth evaluation of echocardiographic studies like a cardiologist. Make an appointment with your doctor to discuss the results. You said you think you have shortness of breath, make sure you mention that when you make your appointment. Only your doctor will be able to determine if it is related to your heart, or due to anxiety, or from something else.
- Q:What's the different between (P.S.V. & Relief Valve)?
- They okorder.com or other relief valve sites for more information.
- Q:Trumpet valve problems!!!?
- First okorder.com or your local music store may have it or order it for you. The DVD is 4hours of great trumpet educational material and one chapter is about the care and maintenance of your trumpet.The video will show clearly needs to be done to get your horn in workable condition.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range