The features of check valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check valves ,and welded on seat can be also optional if being requested by the customer.Welded on seat is used for NPS>12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A105+13Cr A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A105+Tool Steel customize
13Cr+A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M Tool Steel+A216 WCB customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194-8 A194 2H A194 8M customize
A182-F316 A182-F6a A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194 2H A194 8M A194-8 customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B8 A193-B7 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 316+graphite customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868 customize
- Q:Aortic valve regurgitation?
- Hello, You don't tell us *why* your doctors think, you developed this problem with your aortic valve in the first place? Has there been any infection of the valve with germs, (bacterial endocarditis)? Did you have Rheumatic Fever as a child? Were you born, with stenosis or regurgitation of your aortic valve? Do you have abnormally early, clogging-up of your artery-linings with cholesterol?
- Q:Plastic ball valve help!?
- === take it back and get another valve .... if it doesn't work freely in your hand then the valve will be a problem if you install it ---- working with pvc you should use the purple glue that is waterproof and it is a good seal and no leaks when you have
- Q:GMC chevy 350 valve problem?
- Sound like a blown intake valve. Do a compression test and if you find a bad cylinder, do a leakdown test. A leakdown test is where you pump compressed air into the cylinder with the bad compression. You need to make sure that both valves are closed which is determined by the crank position. If the air is leaking into the intake/carburetor, then you have a bad exhaust valve. Time to pull the heads, or do an engine swap. As for the buy a Ford guy, the GM blocks are the best out there. That is why almost all marine engines are GM blocks.
- Q:32 / 64 / 128 / 512 Valve Car Engine?
- There's no point. 4 or 5 valves per cylinder are enough for almost every automotive application. Or are you getting valves and cylinders mixed up? Even in that case, there's no point. Eventually the complexity and weight cancel out any benefits you'd get from the added power it could create. Also, you would eventually have too much torque for the crank to take without being ridiculously thick and heavy, further increasing the weight of the engine, or serving as a limiting factor for maximum engine size. Waitasec...you ARE getting them mixed up. There are plenty of 24 and 32 valve engines out there (3 and 4 valve per cylinder V8s) . Valves are parts on the top of the cylinder that let IN air (and in some cars, fuel), and let OUT exhaust gases. The more valves per cylinder, the more freely these gases can flow...but past a certain number, additional valves are pointless. The most CYLINDERS in an automotive engine in current production is the Bugatti Veyron's 16 CYLINDER engine, which has 4 VALVES for each CYLINDER, for a total of 64 VALVES.
- Q:can a leaky valve covergasket or old pcv valve cause oil to burn from the exhaust?
- is it burning[smoking out the ex.] or the engine comp[on the ex? ] sorry to answ with ? A blow out pcv could suck raw oil into combustion but would probably cause rough performance . slobbering injector would dilute oil in cylinder, and would smoke especially on acell.
- Q:Blow-off valve requirements?
- I'm a girl.....you don't have to have a turbo, any type of fast car will get you blown off.
- Q:how to loosen a ball valve?
- tap it lightly with a hammer while turning it
- Q:Will a tire go flat if you just take out the Valve Stem Cap?
- No. The cap just keeps dirt, debris and moisture out of the valve stem and core. If you remove the valve core (it screws out with a special tool) then yes, your tire will go flat in a big hurry. To remove the complete valve stem as a unit there is a tool that screws on to the end that you can use to rip it out of the wheel. A new stem has to then be inserted from inside the wheel requiring the tire to be dismounted.
- Q:97 Escort. Trying to prevent the dreaded valve dropping. If I maintain the engine colder could the valve hold?
- If the valve has dropped you will hear a ticking nose when the engine is running. It the valve hitting the piston. This need to be fixed ASAP, With a stuck valve you will experance back firing or lots of smoke could out of the tall pipe especially on acceleration. Either way if you are trying to keep your car I would have the problem correctly diagnosed and this will likely means you will need a top end rebuild. These little 1.9L ford engines were pretty tough but after XX amount of miles and so many years it time for some internal engine work.
- Q:Trumpet valve oil substitute?
- There are recipes for some home made oils on the internet, but most players and teachers will tell you to purchase some valve oil from the music shop. It's one of the cheapest musical instrument maintenance items available. WD40 and baby oil are NOT recommended.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range