| Standard ： API SPEC 5L|
Application of API 5L seamless line pipe： It is used for conveying gas,water,and petroleum of both the oil and natural gas industries.
Product Specification Level
Yield Strength (min), Mpa
Tensile Strength(min), Mpa
L210 or A
L245 or B
L290 or x42
L320 or X46
L360 or X52
L390 or X56
L415 or X60
L290R or X42R
L245N or BN
L290N or X42N
L320N or X46N
L360N or X52N
L390N or X56N
L415N or X60N
Nominal Diameter Range
Outside diameters Rang(mm)
Three layers polyethylene
Inside layer: epoxy(Green)
Outside layer：polyethylene (Black)
Two layers polyethylene
Inside layer: adhesive
Two layers epoxy
Inside layer: epoxy(Green)
Outside layer：intensity epoxy(sage green)
Three layers polypropylene
Inside layer: epoxy(Green)
- Q:Seamed steel pipe seamless steel pipe, carbon steel pipe, galvanized pipe, four how to distinguish between
- Seamless steel tube processing technology:1.1 、 hot rolled seamless tubes are usually produced on automatic rolling mills. After checking and cleaning the surface defects, the solid tube is cut into the required length, centring on the end face of the tube blank, then sent to the heating furnace and punched on the piercer. At the same time, the hole rotates and advances continuously. Under the action of the roller and the plug, the inner cavity of the pipe blank is gradually formed, and the cavity is called the capillary. Sent to the automatic tube rolling mill on rolling. Finally, the thickness of the whole machine is the same, and the diameter of the sizing machine is determined to meet the specifications. It is an advanced method to produce seamless steel tube by continuous rolling mill.1.2, in order to obtain smaller size and better quality of seamless tube, cold rolling, cold drawing method must be used or combined. Cold rolling is usually carried out on a two roller mill, where the steel tube is rolled in the annular groove made of variable cross section, round hole groove and stationary conical head. Cold drawing is usually performed in single chain or double chain cold drawn machines from 0.5 to 100T.1.3, the extrusion method will soon heat the tube blank in the closed extrusion cylinder, the perforation bar and extrusion rod movement, so that extrusion parts from the smaller hole extrusion. This method can produce smaller diameter steel pipe.Seamless steel pipe use: mainly used to transport fluid pipeline or structural parts.The main use of steel pipe joints (steel) two welded together, so the price is cheap, widely used.
- Q:Seamless steel pipe is how to do it?
- 1. seamless steel tubes for structural purposes (GB/T8162-1999) are seamless steel tubes for general structural and mechanical construction.2. seamless steel pipe for fluid transportation (GB/T8163-1999) is used to transport water, oil, gas and other fluids of general seamless steel pipe.3. seamless steel tubes for low and medium pressure boiler (GB3087-1999) is used in the manufacture of various structures of low and medium pressure boiler superheated steam pipe, superheated steam pipe, boiling water pipe and boiler flue tube, pipe and brick arch tubes of high quality carbon steel hot rolling and cold drawing (rolling) seamless steel tube.4. high pressure boiler seamless steel tube (GB5310-1995) is used for the manufacture of high-pressure and above the pressure of water boiler heating surface for high-quality carbon steel, alloy steel and stainless steel heat-resistant seamless steel pipe.5. high pressure seamless steel tube (GB6479-2000) for chemical fertilizer equipment is a kind of high quality carbon structural steel and alloy steel seamless pipe for chemical equipment and pipes of working temperature of -40~400 DEG C and working pressure of 10~30Ma.6. seamless steel tubes for petroleum cracking (GB9948-88) are tubes, heat exchangers and seamless steel tubes used in refineries.
- Q:ASME seamless tube how to express, what is the form, I did not find on the ASME, thank God!
- Welded and seamless pipe standards are ASME B31.10, no go, if you want to force a seamless tube, the request can be seamless for seamless meaning.In addition to that, the cost and difficulty of manufacturing welded pipe is higher than that of seamless tube.
- Q:What does GALV mean in a steel tube?
- Steel pipe is not only used to transport fluid and powder solid, exchange heat energy, and manufacture mechanical parts and containers, but also is an economic steel. It can reduce weight and save 20 to 40% of metal by using steel pipe to make building structure, network frame, prop and mechanical support. Moreover, it can realize factory mechanization construction. Using steel pipe to manufacture road bridge can not only save steel, simplify construction, but also greatly reduce the area of coating protective layer, save investment and maintenance cost.
- Q:What's the difference between straight steel pipe and seamless steel pipe?
- Seamless steel pipe and welded pipe are separated because of different production process. Seamless steel tubes include hot rolling, cold rolling, cold drawing, and other rare, such as cold extrusion.
- Q:Why can't stainless steel be put together with carbon steel tube?
- The bimetallic corrosion is terminated only when one of the three conditions is changed. Galvanic corrosion is related to the contact area of bimetal and the greater the contact area. Corrosion is less. The driving force of galvanic corrosion is the potential difference.[galvanic corrosion] refers to two or more than two kinds of electrode potential of metal in the corrosive medium, and contact with each other caused by electrochemical corrosion, also known as contact corrosion or double metal corrosion.
- Q:What is DN50 for welded pipe?
- Commonly used in the market DN50 seamless steel pipe, the outer diameter has two specifications: A, 57mm, B, 60mm, if no special instructions, commonly used is 57mm. The outer diameter of the welded pipe is only 60mm this specification.
- Q:Galvanized steel pipe in addition to good rust resistance, what are the advantages?
- Because the zinc has been plated outside the steel tube, the time for oiling or painting outside is omitted, and the construction is more convenient;
- Q:What is the difference between hot dip galvanized steel pipe and galvanized steel pipe?
- Galvanized steel pipe is commonly known as "cold plated tube", using electroplating process, only galvanized steel pipe in the outer wall, the wall of the pipe is not galvanizedHot dip galvanized steel pipe adopts hot-dip galvanizing process, and the inner and outer walls of the steel pipe have zinc coating.
- Q:Seamless steel pipe 8162 and 8163 what is the difference?
- GB 8162 is the structure of the tube, there is no need for flaw detection, the use of mechanical processing, stents;
The company's main products are: the low-pressure boiler seamless steel pipe, oil casing seamless pipe, ship seamless steel tubes, seamless steel pipe, petroleum cracking, chemical fertilizer equipment, seamless steel tubes, structural seamless steel pipe, seamless steel hollow pumping rod with eight series. According to GB, ASTM, APL5L, AP15CT, DIH, JIS and other standard production seamless steel tubes.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above 30 milionrmb
||Germany; Japan;Korea; America; Brasil; Canada
||ISO9001:2000 ; API
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range