6 - 28 mm
219 - 3500 mm
Secondary Or Not:
as per your request,Black/Blue 3PE or as per your request
Alloy Or Not:
ISO 9001:2008, API,
and X42-X80 grade
In bulk or bundles
all over the world
SSAW Spiral Steel Tube
FAQ of SSAW Spiral Pipe:
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test on every pipe before delivered out. If you want see our quality certifications and all kinds of testing report, please just ask us for it.
Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.
SSAW Spiral Pipe Images：
- Q:Seamed steel pipe seamless steel pipe, carbon steel pipe, galvanized pipe, four how to distinguish between
- Seamless steel tube processing technology:1.1 、 hot rolled seamless tubes are usually produced on automatic rolling mills. After checking and cleaning the surface defects, the solid tube is cut into the required length, centring on the end face of the tube blank, then sent to the heating furnace and punched on the piercer. At the same time, the hole rotates and advances continuously. Under the action of the roller and the plug, the inner cavity of the pipe blank is gradually formed, and the cavity is called the capillary. Sent to the automatic tube rolling mill on rolling. Finally, the thickness of the whole machine is the same, and the diameter of the sizing machine is determined to meet the specifications. It is an advanced method to produce seamless steel tube by continuous rolling mill.1.2, in order to obtain smaller size and better quality of seamless tube, cold rolling, cold drawing method must be used or combined. Cold rolling is usually carried out on a two roller mill, where the steel tube is rolled in the annular groove made of variable cross section, round hole groove and stationary conical head. Cold drawing is usually performed in single chain or double chain cold drawn machines from 0.5 to 100T.1.3, the extrusion method will soon heat the tube blank in the closed extrusion cylinder, the perforation bar and extrusion rod movement, so that extrusion parts from the smaller hole extrusion. This method can produce smaller diameter steel pipe.Seamless steel pipe use: mainly used to transport fluid pipeline or structural parts.The main use of steel pipe joints (steel) two welded together, so the price is cheap, widely used.
- Q:Seamless steel pipe and welded pipe what is the difference?
- The welded pipe is made directly from the stainless steel band by machine, and it is made of round steel or perforated by Guan Pi
- Q:Where is a steel pipe casing usually used?
- The casing, usually used in the basement construction, to protect the pipeline or convenient pipeline installation hoops.
- Q:What time what time for gas pipeline steel pipe PE pipe
- PE pipe is suitable for medium voltage and low voltage 0.4MPa below the pressure pipe wall thickness. According to the different pressure is not the same, so the steel tube can be used for high pressure.
- Q:How to calculate the maximum bending stress of steel pipe? Is there a list of the maximum flexural normal stresses for steel pipes of different materials and diameters?
- The maximum flexural normal stress is calculated as: Sigma =M/ (gamma x*Wnx).Of which: M is the maximum bending moment of the steel tube;Gamma X - the plastic development coefficient of the cross section; for the cross section of the steel tube, 1.15,
- Q:Are steel tubes and round steel in weight or length when purchased?
- The price must be measured by weight, and the length, volume and other specifications should be entered
- Q:Are metal spiral tubes the same as metal bellows?
- The spiral tube called spiral steel tube or spiral welded pipe, the low carbon steel or low alloy structural steel strips in a helical line certain angle (called forming angle) rolled into a tube, then the tube welding seam made up, it can be used in narrow strip production of large diameter steel pipe. The pitch of a spiral pipe is much larger than that of a bellows.
- Q:When can I use the PVC pipe and when to use the galvanized pipe?
- Galvanized pipes are generally used outside the drying environment or building blocks, and PVC is mainly used for pre embedding in walls or humid environments. If in the ceiling ceiling, below the roof, you need to use galvanized pipe, in the floor below, on the ground you need to use PVC.
- Q:What's the material of Q325 steel pipe?
- In terms of deoxidation methods, F, B, Z can be expressed as boiling steel, flat killed steel, killed steel and boiling steel. They are deoxidized steel, which is of poor plasticity and toughness. Welded joints made of this material are susceptible to cracks when subjected to dynamic loads. Should not work at low temperatures, sometimes hardening. In contrast, calming steel is excellent and uniform, with good plasticity and toughness.
- Q:What's the difference between a cracked carbon steel tube and a liquid carbon steel tube?
- Test: cracking carbon steel pipe in addition to eddy current testing, but also to do ultrasonic testing, and liquid carbon steel tubes are generally only eddy current testing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range