6 - 28 mm
219 - 3500 mm
Secondary Or Not:
as per your request,Black/Blue 3PE or as per your request
Alloy Or Not:
ISO 9001:2008, API,
and X42-X80 grade
In bulk or bundles
all over the world
SSAW Spiral Steel Tube
FAQ of SSAW Spiral Pipe:
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test on every pipe before delivered out. If you want see our quality certifications and all kinds of testing report, please just ask us for it.
Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.
SSAW Spiral Pipe Images：
- Q:How can galvanized steel pipe be connected with stainless steel pipe?
- Welding methods are used to connect. Because galvanized pipe is in fact carbon steel pipe, so galvanized pipe and stainless steel pipe welding, in fact, carbon steel and stainless steel welding, welding of dissimilar materials.
- Q:What place must use galvanized steel pipe to make lighting line?
- Galvanized steel pipe with hot-dip galvanizing or galvanized coating on it. Galvanizing can increase the corrosion resistance and prolong the service life of the steel pipe. The use of galvanized pipe is very wide, except for water, gas, oil and other general low pressure fluid pipeline, is used in petroleum industry especially offshore oil well pipe and oil pipe, chemical coking equipment oil heater, cooler, oil pipe exchanger for coal distillation, and support piles, Zhanqiao mine tunnel the tubes.
- Q:How do you solder purple copper plate and steel tube?
- The copper plate and the steel tube are brazed by brazing or argon arc welding.
- Q:What does carbon seamless steel pipe mean? What is the difference between a seamless 20# and an ordinary one? What is it used in detail?
- Carbon steel is relatively alloy steel. Its carbon content is higher than alloy steel, and 20# steel is one kind of carbon steel.
- Q:What is PE coated steel pipe? Seek explanation
- PE coating on the inner wall of steel pipe steel pipe is covered with a layer of polyethylene plastic polymer, PE, polyethylene (Polyethylene of raised temperature is the abbreviation of resistance English), the scope of application of the general PE pipe water supply pipe to a temperature below 40 DEG C, cannot be used for hot water transmission pipeline.
- Q:Does the seamless steel pipe need rust removal?
- The main use of steel wire brush and other tools to polish the surface of the steel, you can remove loose or tilted skin, rust, welding slag and so on. Manual tool derusting can reach Sa2 level, power tools derusting can reach Sa3 level, if the surface of the steel attached to the solid oxide sheet, tool rust removal effect is not ideal, can not reach the corrosion protection requirements of the anchor depth.
- Q:What are the main aspects of precision steel tubes?
- Its inside and outside diameter size can be accurate to less than 0.2mm, and it is widely used in the manufacture of precision machinery parts and engineering structure when the bending resistance and torsion strength are the same. It is also used to produce all kinds of conventional weapons, guns, shells, bearings and so on.
- Q:DN80 seamless steel tube, what is the standard thickness?
- Commonly used DN80 seamless steel pipe caliber should be 89mm*4mm.
- Q:20# seamless steel pipe and seamless steel pipe 20G what is the difference?
- The difference is: 20# ordinary steel seamless steel pipe. 20G is the type of steel for high pressure boiler tubes.
- Q:Are there specifications for scaffold steel pipe with 48mm * 3.2mm?
- Previously used steel pipe GB 51*3.0mm, the latest national standard JGJ130-2001 stipulates that the use of steel pipe for construction projects need to be 48*3.5mm specifications, the wall thickness should be 3.5mm square for qualified products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range