1、Main Features of the Seamless Steel Pipe：
• High manufacturing accuracy
• High strength
• Small inertia resistance
• Strong heat dissipation ability
• Good visual effect
• Reasonable price
2、Seamless Steel Pipes Images：
3、Packaging & Delivery
beveled, plastic caps covered two ends, black painting, marking on each pipe, tied in bundles by steel strip for the convenience of long distance transportation.
Pipes in stock , immediately; If produce, around 15 days
4、Seamless steel pipe Specification:
GB, DIN, ASTM, API
GB/T8162, GB/T8163, GB/T 3087, GB/T5310, DIN 1626, DIN 17175, ASTM A106-2006, ASTM A53-2007, ASTM A210-1996, ASTM A333-2005, ASTM A179-1990, ANSI B36.10M-2004, ASME B36.10M-2004, API 5CT, API 5L
10#-45#, Cr-Mo alloy, A53-A369, API J55-API P110, ST35-ST52, Q195-Q345
10#, 20#, 45#, 30CrMo, A53(A,B), A106(B,C), A210, A178-C, API J55, API K55, API N80, St37, St42, St52.4, Q345
0.8 - 60 mm
5- 920 mm
Secondary Or Not:
Alloy Or Not:
Carbon Steel Seamless Pipes API 5L GR.B/ ASTMA53/A106 GR.B
random or fixed
FOB, CNF, CIF
in containers or in bulk
ASTMA53, A106 GR.B; ASTM178-C; ASTMA1045; ASTMA283-D; A210-C; API5L ; API5CT, St33, St52, St42, St45-8, DIN1629, DIN17175; BS, JIS and so on.
5、FAQ of Seemless Steel Pipes:
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test
on every pipe before delivered out. If you want see our quality certifications and all kinds of testing report, please just ask us for it.
Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
Any question, pls feel free to contact us !
- Q:Will the steel tube dance?
- The steel tube dance tube has a rotating steel tube and a fixed steel tube, so that different types of steel pipe can be chosen according to the type of pipe dance performed by the dancer.
- Q:Seamless steel pipe and welded pipe what is the difference?
- Seamless steel pipe is made of solid round tubes and perforated without gaps. The welded pipe is made of steel or strip after welding and has a slit. Generally seamless pipe can be greater pressure on the city.
- Q:What does "buried steel pipe" 6*2SC100 mean?
- This is the electrical drawings, such as water supply and drainage, HVAC is that DN, SC is the laying of electrical wiring, which is defined as threading pipe laying. 100 is the nominal diameter of the pipe, unit millimeters.
- Q:How are steel tubes represented?
- If it is seamless steel pipe, welded steel pipe, the method of expression is: nominal diameter refers to the outer diameter (diameter * wall thickness). The unit is mm. [for example, seamless steel tubes of phi 32 * 3. It means that the nominal diameter (outside diameter) is seamless steel pipe of phi 32mm and wall thickness 3mm.
- Q:Stainless steel tube, also known as why tube?
- Production methods can be divided into two categories: seamless pipe and welded pipeSeamless steel pipe can be divided into hot-rolled pipe, cold rolled tube, cold drawn tube and extruded tubeWelded pipe is divided into straight welded pipe and spiral welded pipe and so on
- Q:How to make the internal tooth of the steel pipe?
- Cylindrical thread can be used, if the tube is too long, you may consider a short tube with thread, and then welded to the long tube.Taper thread is more difficult to use than ordinary vehicle, and the tap is generally considered. The tap can be clamped on the tailstock.
- Q:What is DN50 for welded pipe?
- Refers to the use of welded steel pipe made of DN50 steel pipe, refers to the inside diameter is 50mm, the market of common DN50 pipe also refers to the 2 inch pipe, standard pipe: 3.5mm thickness, pipe diameter 60mm, the weight of 4.88kg/m theory.
- Q:Seamless steel pipe is how to do it?
- Seamless steel tube is a kind of steel strip with hollow section and without seams. A steel pipe having a hollow cross section, used as a conduit for conveying fluids, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials. Compared withsteel and roundsteelinsolid, flexural torsional strength in the same time, the weight is light, is a kind of economic section steel, widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts, such as the oil pipe, automobile transmission shaft, the bicycle frame and steel construction with scaffold. The manufacture of ring parts with steel tubes can improve material utilization, simplify manufacturing processes, save materials and work hours, such as rolling bearings, rings, Jack sleeves, etc., and have been widely used in steel pipes. Steel pipe or all kinds of conventional weapons indispensable materials, gun barrels are made of steel. The steel pipe can be divided into round tube and special-shaped pipe according to the sectional area shape. Because the circle area is the largest under the condition of equal circumference, more fluid can be transported with round tubes. In addition, the ring section in the internal or external radial pressure is more uniform force, so most of the steel pipe is round tube.
- Q:How to establish a concrete-filled steel tubular column model in ANSYS?
- A two unit model or a composite unit model can be adoptedTwo units are constructed of steel tubes and concreteA composite unit may be either a fiber element or a section conversion attribute
- Q:DN150 welded steel tubes one meter multiple
- The theoretical weight table of welded steel pipe (Kg) can be checked, and the outer diameter and wall thickness can be measured according to the formula.For example: DN150 welded steel pipe, diameter 165mm, thickness 4.5mm, weight kg per meter.Welded steel pipe theoretical weight (Kg/m) = (165-4.5) * 4.5 * 0.02466=17.81Kg
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range