1、Main Features of the Seamless Steel Pipe：
• High manufacturing accuracy
• High strength
• Small inertia resistance
• Strong heat dissipation ability
• Good visual effect
• Reasonable price
2、Seamless Steel Pipes Images：
3、Packaging & Delivery
beveled, plastic caps covered two ends, black painting, marking on each pipe, tied in bundles by steel strip for the convenience of long distance transportation.
Pipes in stock , immediately; If produce, around 15 days
4、Seamless steel pipe Specification:
GB, DIN, ASTM, API
GB/T8162, GB/T8163, GB/T 3087, GB/T5310, DIN 1626, DIN 17175, ASTM A106-2006, ASTM A53-2007, ASTM A210-1996, ASTM A333-2005, ASTM A179-1990, ANSI B36.10M-2004, ASME B36.10M-2004, API 5CT, API 5L
10#-45#, Cr-Mo alloy, A53-A369, API J55-API P110, ST35-ST52, Q195-Q345
10#, 20#, 45#, 30CrMo, A53(A,B), A106(B,C), A210, A178-C, API J55, API K55, API N80, St37, St42, St52.4, Q345
0.8 - 60 mm
5- 920 mm
Secondary Or Not:
Alloy Or Not:
Carbon Steel Seamless Pipes API 5L GR.B/ ASTMA53/A106 GR.B
random or fixed
FOB, CNF, CIF
in containers or in bulk
ASTMA53, A106 GR.B; ASTM178-C; ASTMA1045; ASTMA283-D; A210-C; API5L ; API5CT, St33, St52, St42, St45-8, DIN1629, DIN17175; BS, JIS and so on.
5、FAQ of Seemless Steel Pipes:
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test
on every pipe before delivered out. If you want see our quality certifications and all kinds of testing report, please just ask us for it.
Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
Any question, pls feel free to contact us !
- Q:Welded and seamless steel pipe how to distinguish?
- Generally, careful observation, can see traces of the weld seam pipe, further is the determination of the polished incision, and then with the file can be seen there is no clear cut, interface traces with the file cleanup to remove when cutting was pasted interface.
- Q:Where is a steel pipe casing usually used?
- Classification of casing: rigid casing, flexible waterproof sleeve, steel pipe sleeve and iron sheet bushing, etc..
- Q:What's the actual size of the DN25?
- Steel pipe is not only used to transport fluid and powder solid, exchange heat energy, and manufacture mechanical parts and containers, but also is an economic steel. It can reduce weight and save 20 to 40% of metal by using steel pipe to make building structure, network frame, prop and mechanical support. Moreover, it can realize factory mechanization construction. Using steel pipe to manufacture road bridge can not only save steel, simplify construction, but also greatly reduce the area of coating protective layer, save investment and maintenance cost.
- Q:What is the difference between the stainless steel pipe welded pipe and seamless pipe?
- Seamless tube is a strip of steel with a hollow cross section and no seams at all. The general is rolled into a cylindrical tube plate welding.
- Q:Are steel tubes and round steel in weight or length when purchased?
- The price must be measured by weight, and the length, volume and other specifications should be entered
- Q:20# seamless steel pipe and seamless steel pipe 20G what is the difference?
- 20G seamless steel tube is a high-pressure boiler tube. In addition to carbon content, 20G seamless steel tubes also have some trace elements that are more suitable for use as boiler pressure vessels. In addition, 20G also focuses on its physical performance. Such as bending, impact and tensile properties. 0G seamless steel tube is a kind of steel strip with hollow section and without seams. A steel pipe having a hollow cross section, used as a conduit for conveying fluids, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials.
- Q:Is the steel frame on each floor supporting formwork (floor) called full scaffolding?
- Full house scaffold is mainly used in the decoration construction of the single storey workshop, exhibition hall, gymnasium and so on. It consists of vertical pole, cross bar, diagonal brace and scissors support
- Q:Hot galvanized steel pipe for use?
- 1, galvanized layer uniformity: steel pipe sample in copper sulfate solution immersion 5 times continuously, must not turn red (copper plated)2, surface quality: galvanized steel pipe surface should be complete galvanized layer, must not have plating on the black spots and bubbles exist, allow little rough surface and local zinc tumor exists.3, galvanized layer weight: according to the requirements of the buyer, galvanized steel pipe can be used for zinc layer weight determination, its average value should be not less than 500g/ square meters, and any sample shall not be less than 480g/ square meters.
- Q:What is the outer diameter and wall thickness of the welded steel pipe of national standard DN250?
- DN250 is the nominal diameter, the outer diameter of the steel pipe is 273mm, the thickness is above 6.5mm.
- Q:45 and 316 which steel tubes are of high hardness?
- No. 45 steel for high-quality carbon structural steel, the hardness is not high machining, used to make the template, mould studs, guide column, subject to heat treatment. 45 steel quenched and tempered hardness between HRC20~HRC30; 45 steel quenching hardness between HRC55~58, the limit value of up to HRC62.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range