Quick details of API 5CT Oil Casing andTubing
1.Thickness:5-60mm 2.Sction shape: Round
3.Outside diameter:4''-14''inch 4.Application: gas pipe,oil pipe
5.Size:SCH40-SCH160 6.Ending:plained or bevelled.
7.Deliver details:30-60 days. 8. Grade：10#,20#,16Mn,A53(A,B),A106(B,C),API J55,API P110
temperature and is used in the industries of petroleum,
chemical engineering and electric power as well as boiler
ASTM A 106-99
Temperature-resistant seamless stell pipe far high-pressure boiler
seamless pipe for
Boiler pipe for refinery, heat-exchanging pipe, seamless steel pipe for pipeline
seamless pipes for
Fertilizer making equipment and pipe line
Low and medium-pressure boiler pipes
Over-heat pipe for low and medium pressure boiler, boiling water pipe, locomotive smoke pipe(big and small)
20, Q345 10,
For common structure
Carrying gas, water or oil in the industries of petroleum and natural gas
Hydraulic prop pipe
Hydraulic support and prop
Pipes for ship, boiler and over-heater
- Q:What does "spiral welded steel pipe" DN325*10 mean?
- Spiral welded steel pipe with nominal diameter of 325mm and wall thickness of 10mm
- Q:What is lined pipe?
- Is the coating of the inside of the pipe, such as pipe conveying sulfuric acid will corrode, corrosion, but soft plastic pipe, buried in the ground to wall thicker, then you can use the liner and characteristics of hard for using steel pipe laying, sheathed in the steel pipe into the thin plastic tube, it can transport the sulfuric acid,
- Q:What is the outer diameter of the steel tube?
- The diameter of a steel pipe refers to the diameter of the steel pipe. The specifications of the steel tube is normal with diameter (diameter and thickness) said, for example 100MM outer diameter and wall thickness of 5MM tube is marked with 100*5.
- Q:Which is better, galvanized steel pipe or stainless steel?
- Stainless steel is good.Stainless steel (Stainless Steel) is referred to as the stainless steel, the resistance of air, steam, water and other weak corrosive medium or with stainless steel known as stainless steel; while the resistance to chemical corrosion (acid, alkali and salt chemical etching) corrosion of steel called acid resistant steel. Because of the difference in the chemical composition of the two, and make their corrosion resistance is different, ordinary stainless steel is generally not resistant to chemical medium corrosion, and acid resistant steel are generally stainless steel.
- Q:Are steel tubes and round steel in weight or length when purchased?
- The price must be measured by weight, and the length, volume and other specifications should be entered
- Q:What time what time for gas pipeline steel pipe PE pipe
- PE pipe is suitable for medium voltage and low voltage 0.4MPa below the pressure pipe wall thickness. According to the different pressure is not the same, so the steel tube can be used for high pressure.
- Q:How can seamless steel tubes be produced?
- Seamless steel tubes are made of ingots or billets made by piercing and are then made by hot rolling, cold rolling or cold casting. Seamless steel tube plays an important role in the steel tube industry of our country. According to incomplete statistics, China's existing seamless tube production enterprises about more than 240, seamless steel pipe units about more than 250 units, with an annual output capacity of about about 4500000 tons. From the caliber, 35% of phi 76, less than phi 159-650, accounting for 25%. From the species point of view, the general use of 1 million 900 thousand tons of pipe, accounting for 54%; oil pipe 760 thousand tons, accounting for 5.7%; hydraulic props, precision pipe 150 thousand tons, accounting for 4.3%; stainless steel pipe, bearing tube, automobile tube 50 thousand tons, accounting for 1.4%.
- Q:What does cathodic protection of steel tubes mean?
- There are two ways of cathodic protection: sacrificial anode, cathodic protection and impressed current cathodic protection.Sacrificial anode: connect a living metal or alloy to a protective metal to form a galvanic cell. The active metal replaces the protected metal to lose electrons so that the protected metal is not corroded.
- Q:How many fasteners are there in a ton of steel tubes?
- In general, 180-200 fasteners per ton of steel pipe.
- Q:What kind of argon arc welding wire is used for 16Mn steel pipe?
- 16Mn steel weldability is very good, general use TIG with J50 welding wire, hand arc welding with J506, J507 and other welding rod
Perfect detection system, our physical & chemical laboratory is equipped with test facilities included spectrum detection and metallographic analysis etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above Thirty Million RMB
||Main land;Middle East; Southeast Asia
||ISO 9001:2010;API 5L
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range