Quick details of API 5CT Oil Casing andTubing
1.Thickness:5-60mm 2.Sction shape: Round
3.Outside diameter:4''-14''inch 4.Application: gas pipe,oil pipe
5.Size:SCH40-SCH160 6.Ending:plained or bevelled.
7.Deliver details:30-60 days. 8. Grade：10#,20#,16Mn,A53(A,B),A106(B,C),API J55,API P110
temperature and is used in the industries of petroleum,
chemical engineering and electric power as well as boiler
ASTM A 106-99
Temperature-resistant seamless stell pipe far high-pressure boiler
seamless pipe for
Boiler pipe for refinery, heat-exchanging pipe, seamless steel pipe for pipeline
seamless pipes for
Fertilizer making equipment and pipe line
Low and medium-pressure boiler pipes
Over-heat pipe for low and medium pressure boiler, boiling water pipe, locomotive smoke pipe(big and small)
20, Q345 10,
For common structure
Carrying gas, water or oil in the industries of petroleum and natural gas
Hydraulic prop pipe
Hydraulic support and prop
Pipes for ship, boiler and over-heater
- Q:Outside diameter 60, thickness 3.5 seamless steel tube, how many kilograms per meter?
- Other commonly used theoretical weight formulas per metre:Thread steel (Kg/m):W=0.00617 * D * D, D - sectional diameter (mm)Fang Gang (Kg/m):W=0.00785 * a * a, a - edge width (mm)Flat steel (kg/m):W= 0.00785 * b * D, B -- edge width (mm) d - thickness (mm)Round steel rod (kg/m),:W= 0.006165 * D * D, D - diameter (mm)
- Q:What does seamless steel tube mean? What are the main uses? What are the classifications?
- 1.: Construction of the underground pipeline, levy more pumping, boiler hot water transportation etc..2., mechanical processing, bearing sets, processing machinery parts.
- Q:What is the weight of hot galvanized steel tubes? DN150 4mm wall thickness
- GB/T3091-2008: DN150 welded steel pipe, wall thickness of 6mm, the theory of the weight of welded steel pipe 24.02kg/m, galvanized steel pipe should be multiplied by the weight coefficient after galvanizing, C, DN150, wall thickness of 6mm, C=1.02, DN150, theoretical weight and wall thickness of 6mm galvanized steel 1.02*24.02= 24.5kg/m.
- Q:How can two smooth steel pipes be joined? The size of the two pipe is different (except for welding)
- Rectangular fastener: used for the connection of two vertical intersecting steel tubes. It relies on the frictional force between the fastener and the steel tube to carry the load.Swivel fastener: used for connecting two steel tubes intersecting at any angle
- Q:Are metal spiral tubes the same as metal bellows?
- The corrugated pipe is extruded by the extruder, the winding pipe is wound in a circle, and the prestressed metal corrugated pipe is a reserved channel.
- Q:Is there any difference between thermal expansion seamless steel pipe and seamless steel pipe?
- Seamless tubes are generally produced on continuous tube mills, also known as automatic rolling mills. The round steel is cut into the required length, centering on the end face of the pipe blank and then sent to the heating furnace to punch on the piercer. At the same time, the hole rotates and advances continuously. Under the action of the roller and the plug, the inner cavity of the pipe blank is gradually formed, and the cavity is called the capillary. Sent to the automatic tube rolling mill on rolling. Finally, the thickness of the whole machine is the same, and the diameter of the sizing machine is determined to meet the specifications.
- Q:What's the difference between hot dip galvanizing and cold galvanizing? Which kind of galvanizing method is good?
- There are two kinds of hot dip galvanizing, zinc plated and non galvanized. The flowers must be hot-dip galvanized, without flowers, similar to galvanized.
- Q:What is the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe?
- The main molding process is different. Ordinary steel pipes, such as tap water pipes, are usually welded by bending flat plates, and you can find a seam on it;
- Q:Who knows what is the difference between double submerged arc welded pipe and longitudinal submerged arc welding?
- Double submerged arc welding should be for spot welding and single side welding, they are straight line welds, but double submerged arc welding seam is more beautiful and fine.
- Q:What is the outer diameter and wall thickness of the welded steel pipe of national standard DN250?
- DN (nominal diameter) 250 is generally the industry said 273, welded steel pipe (spiral steel pipe) thickness is generally between 6-8mm, more common.
Perfect detection system, our physical & chemical laboratory is equipped with test facilities included spectrum detection and metallographic analysis etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above Thirty Million RMB
||Main land;Middle East; Southeast Asia
||ISO 9001:2010;API 5L
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range