Quick details of API 5CT Oil Casing andTubing
1.Thickness:5-60mm 2.Sction shape: Round
3.Outside diameter:4''-14''inch 4.Application: gas pipe,oil pipe
5.Size:SCH40-SCH160 6.Ending:plained or bevelled.
7.Deliver details:30-60 days. 8. Grade：10#,20#,16Mn,A53(A,B),A106(B,C),API J55,API P110
temperature and is used in the industries of petroleum,
chemical engineering and electric power as well as boiler
ASTM A 106-99
Temperature-resistant seamless stell pipe far high-pressure boiler
seamless pipe for
Boiler pipe for refinery, heat-exchanging pipe, seamless steel pipe for pipeline
seamless pipes for
Fertilizer making equipment and pipe line
Low and medium-pressure boiler pipes
Over-heat pipe for low and medium pressure boiler, boiling water pipe, locomotive smoke pipe(big and small)
20, Q345 10,
For common structure
Carrying gas, water or oil in the industries of petroleum and natural gas
Hydraulic prop pipe
Hydraulic support and prop
Pipes for ship, boiler and over-heater
- Q:How much is the tube?
- The first prerequisite we need to determine is: what are the specifications of the steel pipe mentioned? Such as the commonly used steel pipe specifications: diameter 108*4.5, diameter 219*6, diameter 377*10, diameter and wall thickness of steel pipe with different specifications, different weight, so the steel price per meter is different.
- Q:What are the main aspects of precision steel tubes?
- Its inside and outside diameter size can be accurate to less than 0.2mm, and it is widely used in the manufacture of precision machinery parts and engineering structure when the bending resistance and torsion strength are the same. It is also used to produce all kinds of conventional weapons, guns, shells, bearings and so on.
- Q:How to distinguish seamless pipe and welded pipe?
- Most of the welded pipe is six meters, the pipe has obvious welding marks, and seamless pipe wall without welding marks
- Q:Fastener type steel pipe scaffold steel pipe wall thickness
- According to the "construction of fastener type steel pipe scaffold safety technical specifications JGJ130-2011" stipulates that the specification of steel pipe should be Phi 48.3 * 3.6, that is, wall thickness is 3.6mm. The standards in Shanghai are in line with national standards and 3.25mm can be used.Shelf tubes commonly used specifications, sizes are generally 48.3x3.0, 48.3x3.25, 48.3x3.5.
- Q:What's wrong with the 3PP anticorrosive steel tube?
- Most of the large pipes in our country use 3PE coating, and 3PP and 3PE coating belong to multilayer coating system. It consists of epoxy powder, intermediate layer adhesive and outer layer of PP (polypropylene) jacket.
- Q:Difference between cold rolled steel pipe and common steel pipe
- 3, the caliber of cold-rolled steel tube is smaller than that of hot rolled steel tube4, from the price point of view, cold-rolled steel pipe is 1000-2000 tons more expensive than hot-rolled steel pipe
- Q:What does cathodic protection of steel tubes mean?
- The corrosion of metals causes great economic losses directly or indirectly. Foreign statistics show that every year due to corrosion and scrap metal materials, equivalent to 20~40% of metal production, the world every year due to corrosion and loss of metal reached more than 1 tons.
- Q:What quota should be installed for heating seamless steel pipe?
- Installation quota of seamless steel pipe project, if it is indoor engineering, sets of welded steel pipe, the price adjustment can
- Q:What are the main types of steel pipe ah? How to judge which kind of steel pipe performance is better?
- Steel pipe according to the production method can be divided into two categories: seamless steel pipe and pipe joints, pipe joints as welded steel pipe.1. seamless steel tube according to the production methods can be divided into: hot-rolled seamless pipe, cold drawn tube, precision steel tube, heat expansion tube, cold spinning tube and extrusion tube.Seamless steel tubes are made of high quality carbon or alloy steel. They are hot-rolled and cold-rolled (drawn).Bundled steel pipe
- Q:Are there specifications for scaffold steel pipe with 48mm * 3.2mm?
- Scaffold tubes are our name for materials used to build scaffolding, because most scaffolding uses tubular bamboo or steel tubing. Bamboo and other bamboo is for a long time in the use of the scaffolding tube, but due to lack of safety and durability, now only in rural and urban area construction is lagging behind some of the home building small building has been used. The modernization construction, the most commonly used type of scaffolding pipe is steel pipe, the scaffolding should not only meet the demand of workers, but also to meet the characteristics of scaffolding firm and durable, so tough hard steel is the best choice. The selected steel pipe generally requires smooth surface, no cracks, no bending, no rust, and meet the relevant national standards.
Perfect detection system, our physical & chemical laboratory is equipped with test facilities included spectrum detection and metallographic analysis etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above Thirty Million RMB
||Main land;Middle East; Southeast Asia
||ISO 9001:2010;API 5L
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range