The weed control mat is made of environmentally friendly raw materials, pp woven fabric. It used to prevent the growth of weed, without the use of potentially dangerous chemical sprays or labor intensive hoeing. Once installed, weed mat will continue providing protection for years without maintenance.
They are permeable fabrics, which allow air, water and nutrients to pass through, and designed to block out the sun to reduce photosynthesis and stop weed growth.
ASTM TEST METHOD
Mass per unit Area
Water Flow Rate
70% @ 500 hrs
70% @ 500 hrs
1. Weed suppressant and drainage control landscaping fabric
2. Easy to use, Environmentally friendly
3. Allows water, air and nutrients through, suppressing weeds without the use of chemicals
4. Reduces the level of watering required due to the slower rate of water evaporation
1. Excellent Weed Control
2. Moisture, fertilizers, air reach plants to allow for healthy soil
3. Good water and air permeability
4. Exceptional toughness and strength
5. Durable, tear-resistant; won't rot or mildew
6. Lightweight, easy to install, follows natural ground contours
7. Ideal for use in landscaped beds, under decks and walkways.
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Packed In Roll Or In Bales Or Cartons Or According To Customers Requirement|
|Delivery Detail:||20 Days After Order Confirmed|
1, Samples Policy
Samples are free, but the freight is on customers' charge
Samples will usually be sent out in one day.
As for the prices, we need you to provide us weight, color, width and usage so that
we can quote you best.
3, How to place an order?
- Q:edge of the road map layer asphalt laying anti-seepage geotextile how to set the amount?
- You can go to the civil online forum to ask questions, there are a little more professional.
- Q:Permeable geotextile how many square
- Geotextile with GB and non-standard, do not know how many grams you want, the price from a few hair to a few pieces have.
- Q:Geotextile is what is the role of what is the use of what?
- Q:Geotextile, geomembrane, non-woven geotextile, which is permeable, which is impermeable?
- Geotextile is the water, but the soil, from the role of anti-filter geomembrane is impermeable, like plastic film geotextile is a non-woven, as well as handbags, disposable health supplies, etc. I am the production of this wish smooth
- Q:In ANSYS, geotextile what unit to simulate it?
- I am now doing geotextile simulation, before someone with shell63, I now use, but the shell and the physical contact I did a long time. The
- Q:Garden engineering. Do the roof of the hydrophobic board and geotextile roof
- I made these two materials wish smooth
- Q:What is a polyester filament geotextile? Polyester filament geotextile
- In addition to a good mechanical energy, but also has a good vertical and horizontal drainage and good extension of energy and high resistance to biological, acid and alkali, anti-aging and other chemical stability. At the same time, also has a wide range of pore size, tortuous pore distribution, excellent permeability and filtration can be polyester filament geotextile purposes: water conservancy project dam and slope protection filter, channel isolation, seepage; Airport runway foundation isolation, filter, drainage, soil slope, retaining wall and road reinforcement, drainage; port engineering soft foundation treatment, beach embankment, harbor wharf and breakwater reinforcement, drainage; polyester filament geotextile Has been widely used in the field of infrastructure construction, and gradually applied to a wider range of areas. Polyester filament geotextile technical parameter table (GBT-1998): No. Remarks 1 unit area mass deviation% -6-6-6-5-5-5-5-5-4-4-42 thickness, mm ≥ 553 Width deviation% -054 breaking strength KNM ≥ vertical and horizontal 5 elongation at break% 40-806CBR breaking strength KN ≥ 707 equivalent aperture 090, mm007-02
- Q:Geotextile between the use of lap, lap width is not less than?
- 1.5 m
- Q:How to distinguish between the drains and the ditch on the highway is what geotextile is used
- Drainage is the ditch of the drainage on both sides of the road. The ditch is the side ditch, that is, on both sides of the roadbed is used to drain the water drains on the pavement into the pond and the river.
- Q:What is the coefficient of friction for nonwoven geotextiles?
- Geotextile friction coefficient refers to the friction between the two surfaces and the role of the vertical force on a surface ratio. It is related to the roughness of the surface, regardless of the size of the contact area. According to the nature of motion, it can be divided into dynamic friction coefficient and static friction coefficient.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range