Magnesia Carbon brick is resin-bonded brick made from dead-burned or fused magnesia and graphite. Anti-oxidant is added if required. Magnesia Carbon brick has good performance in thermal resistance, corrosion resistance and spalling resistance. Widely used in converters, EAFs, ladles and refining furnaces.
Magnesia Carbon brickis a very mature product in our area. As our area has 1/4 world storage of best quality Magnesia ore, we can provide as good quality as European Mg-C bricks with competitive prices. We also provide basic refracotry lining solution for CONVERTER, EAF, LF, LADLE, etc. these industrial furnaces.
The following are typial properties as per Chinese latest version standard. We also provide customer-tailored products as per customer special reuirements.
Fused megnesia specification.
CHEMICAL PROPERTY %
B.D. OF GRAIN
- Q:Can fly ash brick keep warm?
- Sure, I do fire-resistant insulation bricks, we also use fly ash ah!
- Q:What is the price of concrete self insulation bricks
- If you really want to buy thermal insulation brick, do not simply look at the price, but also to consider the quality of the product. (a piece of brick in the market basically in 6 yuan, if there is a floating price if it is because of the size of the insulation brick or distance, but floating slightly.)
- Q:There are several construction techniques for exterior wall insulation
- Exterior wall insulationSingle material thermal insulation exterior wall: aerated concrete and sintered insulating brickComposite insulation exterior wall: according to the different settings of thermal insulation materials, it can be divided into internal insulation, external insulation and sandwich insulation exterior wall. Thermal insulation decorative integrated board.Other: insulation blocks, etc.
- Q:Is the quality of brick made of small-sized self insulation block equipment the same as that of large block brick equipment?
- In fact, brick and tile production is only a different production, the quality of brick produced is the same, from the silver horse experience
- Q:What are the specifications of high strength diatomite insulating bricks?
- Exterior wall insulation decorative board insulation performance is very good, and the processing method, anchor node and patent products cold bridge design reduces the energy loss, therefore, especially in the area of bad weather such as the northeast, northwest and other places, energy-saving insulation requirements are very high, the traditional thermal insulation construction has brought great difficulty to the construction.
- Q:Which kind of balcony heat preservation material is better?
- New inorganic insulation material, this material thickness is thin, in 2-3 centimeters line, direct smear on the top of the house, without auxiliary materials, the price is higher than rock wool, aluminum silicate cotton.
- Q:Outside brick wall, inside brick wall how to return a responsibility?
- Use in indoor environment using brick, not so bad, are generally Youmianzhuan, of course there are all the tiles, bricks, colorful patterns, the appearance of small size error.
- Q:Material and making method of light insulating brick
- The strength products are made of high quality tabular corundum and mullite as aggregate, silicon carbide as matrix, additional special additive and a small amount of rare earth oxide to be mixed, and then formed by high pressure molding and high temperature sintering.
- Q:Can the whole wall of the high-rise building be made of grey insulation bricks?
- As can be seen from the picture, the aerated concrete block should be 200MM thick. According to the regulations, it is possible because the building is a frame structure.
- Q:What is the function of insulating bricks? Where can I use it?
- Replace the aluminum plate, honeycomb board, curtain wall and other commonly used decorative materials, multi-functional integration, a construction can solve the thermal insulation decoration two functional requirements, smooth, smooth and beautiful, decorative strong. The utility model has the advantages of high strength, good rigidity, light weight, earthquake resistance, wind resistance, creep resistance, superior performance, lower building load, more economy and durability. Fire retardant, heat preservation, energy saving, sound insulation, heat insulation, crack resistance, waterproof, according to the 65% building energy conservation requirements for construction design.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range