Magnesia Carbon brick is resin-bonded brick made from dead-burned or fused magnesia and graphite. Anti-oxidant is added if required. Magnesia Carbon brick has good performance in thermal resistance, corrosion resistance and spalling resistance. Widely used in converters, EAFs, ladles and refining furnaces.
Magnesia Carbon brickis a very mature product in our area. As our area has 1/4 world storage of best quality Magnesia ore, we can provide as good quality as European Mg-C bricks with competitive prices. We also provide basic refracotry lining solution for CONVERTER, EAF, LF, LADLE, etc. these industrial furnaces.
The following are typial properties as per Chinese latest version standard. We also provide customer-tailored products as per customer special reuirements.
Fused megnesia specification.
CHEMICAL PROPERTY %
B.D. OF GRAIN
- Q:What is the difference between cement foamed thermal insulation board and thermal insulating brick?
- The main difference between cement foamed thermal insulation board and insulating brick is that the shape is different, one is plate, and the other is brick. Both are new walls to achieve the effect of energy conservation and insulation.
- Q:Material and making method of light insulating brick
- The strength products are made of high quality tabular corundum and mullite as aggregate, silicon carbide as matrix, additional special additive and a small amount of rare earth oxide to be mixed, and then formed by high pressure molding and high temperature sintering.
- Q:Can fly ash brick keep warm?
- Sure, I do fire-resistant insulation bricks, we also use fly ash ah!
- Q:What is the bulk density of the sintered bricks?
- The Dragon such high aluminum refractory brick density is generally around 1000, heavy refractory brick, high alumina brick HLGX heavy weight in general 2000Kg/m fand.
- Q:Is sintering insulation brick good or concrete porous brick good?
- Strength and fastness are, of course, porous bricks.
- Q:What's the price of lightweight refractory bricks?
- In addition, general price comparisons are meaningless and need to be based on the use of demand = quality of products. After all, good quality is the driving force of continuous production.
- Q:What material is good for indoor thermal insulation?
- Own home, if the south, hot summer and cold winter zone, with inorganic insulation mortar or polystyrene particles insulation mortar, the effect is very good;
- Q:The difference between ordinary and diatomite brick refractory brick?
- Insulation products made from diatomaceous brick and porous diatomite. The main raw material is natural porous diatomite, and then a small amount of clay and fuel are added. The volume density of diatomite brick was 0.7g/cm3, compressive strength at room temperature is 1 ~ 2MPa, the coefficient of thermal conductivity at 400 C for 0.13 ~ 0.20W/ (M - K), the apparent porosity is greater than 70%, the coefficient of thermal expansion (1280 degrees) 0.9 x 10 - 6 DEG -1, refractoriness is greater than 1250 DEG C. Mainly used in industrial kilns and other thermal equipment, thermal pipes insulation materials, generally withstand the hot surface temperature of about 1000 degrees celsius. Mainly used in industrial kilns and other thermal equipment, thermal pipes insulation materials, generally withstand the hot surface temperature of about 1000 degrees celsius.
- Q:Is it necessary to abolish the technical regulations for the construction of self thermal insulation masonry building with sludge sintering insulation bricks?
- The original "technical specification for self insulation masonry building with silt insulation bricks" has been replaced by DGJ32/TJ78-2009 (technical specification for automatic insulation wall system of sintered silt non bearing insulating brick) DGJ32/TJ78-2013.
- Q:Are there any differences between insulating bricks and refractory bricks
- The insulation performance of thermal conductivity of insulating brick in general 0.2-0.4 (average temperature 350 - 25 DEG C) w/m.k, and the thermal conductivity of refractory brick in 1 (the average temperature of 350 - 25 DEG C) above w/m.k, which can obtain the insulation performance of insulating brick than refractory brick insulation performance is much better.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range