||1000 Series,6000 Series
||Door & Window
1. Specification of Aluminum
1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3005 5005 5052 etc
0.1mm to 6mm
20mm to 3300mm
5) Coil weight
100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6) Core material
7) Coil Inner diameter
76mm, 152mm,or as required
2. Application of Aluminum
(1).Interior: wall cladding, ceilings, , kitchens and balconies, shutters, doors...
(1).Interior: shutters, bathrooms,doors...
(3).Advertisement: fascia, shop fronts...
3. Feature of Aluminum
Another important property of aluminium alloys is their sensitivity to heat. Workshop procedures involving heating are complicated by the fact that aluminium, unlike steel, melts without first glowing red. Forming operations where a blow torchis used therefore require some expertise, since no visual signs reveal how close the material is to melting.
SGS and ROHS(if client request, paid by client), MTC(plant provided), Certificate of Origin(FORM A, FORM E, CO), Bureau Veritas and SGS (if client request, paid by client), CIQS certificate
5. Image of Aluminum
6. Our Service
1. Reply your enquiry in 24 working hours.
2. OEM, buyer design, buyer label services provided.
3. Exclusive and unique solution can be provide to our customer by our well traned and professional engineers and staffs.
4. We can provide free sample for your check
5. We have the certification of ISO 9001
6. Timely delivery
7. Special discount and protection of sales area provided to our distributor.
8. Good after-sale service.
Q: What is the produce prase?
A: Normally it would be 40days after received your deposit.
Q: Can you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 3 tons
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, West Union,etc.
- Q:Classification of aluminium strips of aluminium strips
- The alloy grades of common aluminium strips are 1050, 1060, 1070, 1100, 3003, 3004, 5005, 5052, 8011 and so on. The commonly used states are O and H states. O is soft, and H is hard. O and H can be followed by numbers to indicate the degree of hardness, and the degree of annealing.
- Q:25 square metres of aluminium wire. Can you bring up 4 sets of two air conditioners?
- Temporary use, no problem.Aluminum wire easy oxidation aging, it is recommended copper wire.
- Q:What is the ratio of the thickness of the aluminum strip to the joint of the knife?
- Hello, this according to the specifications of the material, the aluminum belt with different state, thickness, knife joint ratio is also different.
- Q:What effect does the aluminum pulley bring to the belt?
- The timing belt pulley is aluminum. Friction wheel? Not seen with aluminum, may be too hot, aluminum easy adhesion, resulting in increased friction
- Q:How can the aluminium band be welded to the steel shell?
- Welding method:1) to deal with the surface of the aluminum strip and steel shell surface oil and oxide skin.2) after the low temperature welding wire 303B Wei Odin flatto, then put between the aluminum strip and steel shell.3) the resistance is placed in the welding place where the flat 303B wire is welded.4) in the premise of high temperature continuous heating, 303B welding wire melting forming, bonding aluminum strip and steel shell.Welding attention method:1, resistance welding current output must be enough, otherwise the parent can not reach the temperature, welding wire will not be adhesive.2, the surface of the oxide film must be handled clean, so that the aluminum band is easy to glue, otherwise, the aluminum oxide film will hinder the welding line bonding aluminum belt.
- Q:What's the difference between aluminum strip and aluminum alloy?
- Aluminium strip is pure metal and is pureAluminum alloy is an alloy and a mixture
- Q:How to distinguish between good and bad aluminum bands?
- Compare the film covered by the aluminum buckleIdentification of the surface coating is good or bad way is to look at the edge of the aluminum pinch plate, to see if the film can be exposed. Qualified aluminum buckle film laminating at high temperatures up, and can not be removed, it can be removed is bound to adhesive, and can not buy. Also a lot of sales will be known as the aluminum buckle oneself is imported film, in fact, aluminum buckle once installed rarely move, hanging on the roof and the imported and domestic film film fundamental difference, do not come out. So there is no need to care about whether the imported film, just take a few samples in the light comparison, choose a good gloss on it.
- Q:Why should single core cable be armored with aluminium tape?
- Single core cable can only be used for single-phase power supply, so the flow number current will produce much flux, and the external metal parts except induction current, overheating.
- Q:Use of aluminium strips for aluminium strips
- 1060 requirements of corrosion resistance and formability are high, but the strength requirements are not high, chemical equipment is its typical use1100 for processing requires good formability and high corrosion resistance but is not required to have high strength parts, such as chemical products, food industry device and storage containers, sheet processing, deep drawing or spinning concave ware, welding parts, heat exchanger, printing plate, nameplate, reflective instruments3004 plates, thick plates, tensile tubes. For as long as extruded tube aluminum cans cans, requires much higher than the 3003 alloy parts, chemical products production and storage device, sheet processing, building baffle, cable conduit, sewer, various lighting components.
- Q:What is the difference between cold rolling and hot rolling of aluminium plate and aluminium strip? Which kind of aluminum plate is good? Speak a little more popularly
- Not appearing in spots. Suitable for mirror surface, spray coating. Hot rolling is more expensive than cold rolling
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range