Order On-line Tracking
Anionic polyacrylamide is a kind of watersoluble polyelectrolyte, which is nontoxic, tasteless, soluble in water easily and insoluble in organic solvents, such as ethanol and acetone. The molecular chain is flexible, relative molecular wight is steady, it can form bridge among particles by absorbing suspended solid particles in waste water and condense particle into big flocs by neutralizing charges.
1) White Granular powder;
2) Molecular weight: 16 million min;
3) Inherent content: 88% min;
4) ISO 9001: 2000 Standard.
Anionic polyacrylamide; Anionic water treatment chemicals.Anionic drilling mud chemicals; Anionic PAM;
(1) As a flocculating agent, mainly used in industrial solid-liquid separation process, including settlement, to clarify, concentrate and sludge dewatering processes. Applications for all the major sectors are: Urban Sewage Treatment, Paper, Food Processing, Petrochemical, Metallurgical Processing, Dyeing and the Sugar and all kinds of industrial wastewater treatment.
(2) In the paper industry can be used as dry strength agents, retention agent, filter aid. They can be greatly improved as paper quality, enhance the physical strength of paper and reduce the loss of fiber, can also be used in the treatment of white water at the same time, in the deinking process can play a significant flocculation.
(3)In the mining, coal mining industry can be used for waste water, coal washing waste water clarifier.
(4They Can be used for dyeing wastewater, leather wastewater, oily wastewater treatment, so that turbidity removal, decolorization, to achieve the emission standards.
(5)For the tap water in the river water treatment plant flocculant
we provide technical support,we have a professional technical team
we can send you some sample to you if you need
we are one of the biggest manufacturers in China,
25kg paperplastic composite bag, or as your requirement. Its powder can adsorb the moisture and become the block matter, thus it should be kept in dry, cool and ventilating place.
1.QWhat about the price?
A:Competitive price,the advanced technology and high quality you ever have.
2.Q:How long the delivery time?
A:The products are in stock now.usually about 3-7 days after you payment.
3.Q:What is the MOQ?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|